This is what is wrong with American Politics

True. What's sad that people treat political parties like sport teams.

What i would like to see as change, having a dem and rep run on the same ticket.

True. What's sad that people treat political parties like sport teams.

What i would like to see as change, having a dem and rep run on the same ticket.

What would be nice is a sport with three balanced teams playing at the same time.

If you're saying neither should be President, I agree.
Presidents will always be corrupt! You can't just make it to the office by being nice and playing fair especially with the money that goes into campaigns.
One of the most corrupt presidents was JFK and he was one of the most loved Presidents!Sometimes they do good things with these tools though.Its like Robin Hood, still from the rich to feed the poor. And trust me I am not saying either one is like Robin Hood!

Presidents will always be corrupt! You can't just make it to the office by being nice and playing fair especially with the money that goes into campaigns.
One of the most corrupt presidents was JFK and he was one of the most loved Presidents!Sometimes they do good things with these tools though.Its like Robin Hood, still from the rich to feed the poor. And trust me I am not saying either one is like Robin Hood!

Men In Tights Rule

The anything goes political system we have is sick and it's killing the republic.

They have been playing ht edivide and conquer game on the American people so long they actually have managed to DIVIDE the AMERICAN PEOPLE with their toxic lies.

Men like Lee Atwater were serious about winning. There are men like this around... Carville is an example on the D side. Part of me respects that bloodier side of the business. I mean, in all honesty, politics is the most important game to me, and it don't mean shit if you don't get the power. In the words of Hitler, the greatest ideas in the world are nothing unless backed up by power. Something politicians of all ideologies should know.

Forum List

Back