This Is What I Am: A Muslim American Explains

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
The events of 911 were attacks on me, too, for being an American, and a betrayal on me, as well, by the individuals who claim to be my brothers in Islam. They were not any Muslims I know, and I can’t imagine what level of hatred would bring a person to commit such acts of total destruction. I didn’t “come here” to take over America. My family has been here since before America. They had a hand in the founding of America.

I will not leave. I have nowhere else to go. The only people who can legitimately tell me I don’t belong here are the native peoples of these continents, but not because I am Muslim, but because, like most Americans, I am not native to this land.

If my fellow Americans are against me for being Muslim, then they are against everything that I am, because I am a free American in a land of religious freedoms, who chose to exercise my right to “Freedom of Religion”. I chose Islam freely, independently, and privately. I was never coerced, or brainwashed. When I chose to submit my will to the will of the God of Abraham, I did so peacefully, calmly, and mindfully. It was by no whim, and it was not at the sharp end of a sword.

This is what I am.

This is What I am | Grove Report

A really beautiful piece. Please read.

He has nowhere else to go? Buddy, get a map of the middle east and pick a sand pile, any sand pile. He willfully belongs to a religion that mistreats women and tells kids to blow themselves up for allah. Boo fucking hoo you fucking carpet kisser.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He has nowhere else to go? Buddy, get a map of the middle east and pick a sand pile, any sand pile. He willfully belongs to a religion that mistreats women and tells kids to blow themselves up for allah. Boo fucking hoo you fucking carpet kisser.

I love it when someone comments who so clearly hasn't read the article. 'He' is a 44 year old mother, Veteran of the military.... she is an American... Just as much as any of us are. Pity you didn't read it, you may have learned something. Oh wait.... that's probably why you didn't. Carry on ranting.

I read the quote, that's enough. So it's a she? And she belongs to a religion that tells the men to beat their wives, wiVES, plural!
She should dust off a carpet and fly it back to mecca.

Mohammad is not a prophet of the God of Abraham.
Mohammad cannot trace his line to Abraham.
The mundane things she does are in spite of Islam, not because of Islam.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEXWjlgJ83E]YouTube - WHAT ISLAM IS NOT[/ame]

• Banned

You obviously did not bother to read the linked article, Hister. The author is a woman, French and Irish, whose great-great-great-whatever fought in the Revolutionary War. She has nowhere else to go because she is as American as apple pie.

Not every Muslim is an Arab, you small, mean person.

Her religion, her business. The fact is that she is as American as the rest of us.

Much like the woman in the article.

I am an American and a Muslim.

I can trace my ancestry back to the Civil War.

Also, am a Vietnam Vet.

I pay taxes, have a home, and vote.

When I here idiots tell me to go back where I came from.

I just look at them and say, "Oklahoma"?? :lol:

Her religion, her business. The fact is that she is as American as the rest of us.

Fact is she has no idea what the religion she professes to believe in teaches. It is intolerant, violent and dangerous. It teaches men to treat women like property with no rights and no property. The women ARE the property.

She loves her religion so much? She should go visit a Muslim controlled country and learn EXACTLY what she is supporting.

I firmly believe that unless Islam has a reformation the United States should bar it as a religion in this Country, should bar any Muslim from immigrating here and should expel all non citizen Muslims as soon as possible. The 1st Amendment is NOT a death pact. The Government has the right, duty and responsibility to bar "religions" that advocate murder and mayhem, that advocate the over throw of the Government, that advocate treating women as property. Or perhaps you can point me to an Aztec Temple in the US? Or a religion that advocates human sacrifice? One besides Islam that advocates murdering non members?

Fact is she has no idea what the religion she professes to believe in teaches. It is intolerant, violent and dangerous. It teaches men to treat women like property with no rights and no property. The women ARE the property.

She loves her religion so much? She should go visit a Muslim controlled country and learn EXACTLY what she is supporting.

I firmly believe that unless Islam has a reformation the United States should bar it as a religion in this Country, should bar any Muslim from immigrating here and should expel all non citizen Muslims as soon as possible. The 1st Amendment is NOT a death pact. The Government has the right, duty and responsibility to bar "religions" that advocate murder and mayhem, that advocate the over throw of the Government, that advocate treating women as property. Or perhaps you can point me to an Aztec Temple in the US? Or a religion that advocates human sacrifice? One besides Islam that advocates murdering non members?

Blow it out your ass, RGS. I am sick and tired of your ignorant, reactionary hate. The lady in the article knows more about Islam than you do...you, who have never given me one fucking reason to believe you have any special knowledge. It is a religion, she is an American, it is her right to worship as she chooses.

If it's internment camps and forced deportations you dream of, move to fucking North Korea...you have given up on being an American.

Sunni Man, if I may ask, did you convert to Islam? Are you open to questions about that? If not, please forgive me for treading on your privacy.

He converted because his woman is a Muslim. In other words for pussy.

It simply amazes me sometimes how you managed to make it to adulthood without drowning in your own bile.

Sunni Man, if I may ask, did you convert to Islam? Are you open to questions about that? If not, please forgive me for treading on your privacy.
Yes, I am a convert of almost 10 years.

btw Contrary to what Retarded Gay Sgt. says.

I had been a muslim for several years before I meet my wife.

Were you raised in another religion, Sunni Man? Does a convert to Islam have to master Arabic?

Your hate is so ugly, RGS. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Once again you RETARD I don't hate anyone. I do however know who my enemies are and am smart enough to know we should take steps to stop them. Islam INTENDS to rule the world. It teaches hate and distrust. It teaches violence and murder. It teaches intolerance and disrespect.

There are basically two kinds of real Muslims, those that believe now is the time to wage war to gain control of the planet and those that believe waiting and letting their population growth do the trick down the road.

In either case it equals Muslim control of the World as the end result. It means sooner or later every non Muslim will have to choose to either convert or be put to the sword.

Look to France, Germany and England for where allowing them to Immigrate in leads to. And spare me the bullshit about assimilating. The bombers of England's underground rail was carried out by Life long British subjects that were all HIGHLY educated and trained at Britain's best schools.

This woman has no idea what the religion she claims to believe in is. Let her live in Saudi Arabia for a year. And then Afghanistan for a year. Then she can explain to us what her religion means.

And Sunni man is a blazing moron. He let his dick think for him.

I would never ever become a Muslim....but I would never ever become a Christian again either. I see some things about Islam that curls my hair...and right here I see some so-called Christians that make it look like their religion has Islam beat in the Hateful Category.

Much like the woman in the article.

I am an American and a Muslim.

I can trace my ancestry back to the Civil War.

Also, am a Vietnam Vet.

I pay taxes, have a home, and vote.

When I here idiots tell me to go back where I came from.

I just look at them and say, "Oklahoma"??
:lol:

Mecca. Need help packing?

Your hate is so ugly, RGS. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Once again you RETARD I don't hate anyone. I do however know who my enemies are and am smart enough to know we should take steps to stop them. Islam INTENDS to rule the world. It teaches hate and distrust. It teaches violence and murder. It teaches intolerance and disrespect.

There are basically two kinds of real Muslims, those that believe now is the time to wage war to gain control of the planet and those that believe waiting and letting their population growth do the trick down the road.

In either case it equals Muslim control of the World as the end result. It means sooner or later every non Muslim will have to choose to either convert or be put to the sword.

Look to France, Germany and England for where allowing them to Immigrate in leads to. And spare me the bullshit about assimilating. The bombers of England's underground rail was carried out by Life long British subjects that were all HIGHLY educated and trained at Britain's best schools.

This woman has no idea what the religion she claims to believe in is. Let her live in Saudi Arabia for a year. And then Afghanistan for a year. Then she can explain to us what her religion means.

And Sunni man is a blazing moron. He let his dick think for him.

I understand that you're afraid, RGS. Sometimes, I am as well. But reacting like this makes you irrelevant. There is no "Mass Islamic Plot To Rule The World". There are culture clashes between people raised in very very very different backgrounds, yes, but that's all.

England has repeatedly been bombed by RCC members. Go rant on Catholics awhile, k?

Forum List

Back