this is what happens when

diamond and del....you can neither give extra rights to those who served in the armed forces nor can you deny them any rights....i would never blame the "military" for anything that it does not do. the lower of entrance standards to fuel men/women for war was bound to lead to crap like this...does it reflect on the entire military ..fuck no...my father was in vietnam ....do i think he was like william calley..no....but this man....this man pleading now for some type of understanding...i am not swayed one damned bit by his being in uniform ..if any thing....i can replused.....digusted....that a man wearing the uniform that so many in the past have died to honor would do this.....

i assue you the flag from my fathers coffin still hold 3 bullets....i would never attack the miltary but i will voice what is going wrong at times...

I'm not swayed away from his individual actions because of his uniform either, and I am a vet...

Does not take away from the fact that the puke starting this thread was using it as a tool for another jab at the military, rather than condemnation of an individual and their actions

The other thing too.. is that the military does still strive to weed out those that do not fit and those who cannot do the job as needed... it is not perfect, just as not effort is... but this action is no more about building up for the actions in Afghanistan or Iraq than it is about the emergence of more leftist influence in schools as kids are growing up now.. .it is purely about the actions of 1 person, who could have been anyone and who could have done an awful thing in Iowa just as easily as doing it while deployed in a military action overseas

Hey Jackass, READ WHAT I WROTE. I'm by no means blaming the military, I was blaming Bush and Cheney for putting them there. Can't you READ???????

And, as far as the My Lai Massacre in 67, I blame LBJ for putting teenagers in those positions. Maybe you ought to re-read what I wrote, I even said I honestly felt a bit sorry for the kid because he's a teenager that never should've been put in that position.

Hence, blaming the military establishment and the use of the military for it's job... This is not on Bush or Cheney, just as the individual action of a soldier now being put in Afghanistan would be on Obama or Biden...

Forum List

Back