this is what happens when

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
you put uneducated teenagers in charge of a war in a place that they have zero experience in(can you say Vietnam?). I actually feel bad for this kid cause none of this would've happened if the last administration truly did care about our troops and not put them in a place like Iraq.

Hey kid, we won't let you drink a beer but we'll give you a M-16 and tell you to go guard a place thats been fighting for over 1000 years. And then we're shocked when this or the "My Lai" massacre happen

Convicted soldier: 'You probably think I'm a monster' - CNN.com

Did someone hold a gun to this guys head and force him to join the Army? How do you come to the conclusion that being in Iraq is the reason for his horrid crime? You know for a fact that he wouldn't have raped and murdered someone in this country? This guy thinks joining the Army was the worst decision he ever made, not raping a 14 year old girl and murdering her and her family? What does that say about him?

o no i dont think your a monster....you and your pals picked out a 14 yr old kid to rape...or would you prefer me to refer to her as a woman? ....o then you and your buddies killed her father, mother and brother in front of her..then took turns rapeing her.....then for shits and giggles you killed her after you had done what to her..cum in her mouth...cum in her ass, ...cum in her face,...cum in her vagina....
she was a virgin most likely..do you enjoy ripping her apart...with your cock...did that make you feel like a man?

no i dont think you are a monster ....i know you are.

Funny.. never knew that we had 18-20 year old Generals "in charge" of a war

But nice typical lefty attack on the military

and a nice way to sidestep the issue....if this man a monster due to his deeds or forgiven due to his uniform...i assure you...if the bastard had on a iraqi uniform you would be raising hell against a child molester and killer..and rember this was all pre planned...not just liquor courage...they needed the liquor to do it...but they had it planned....

diamond dave..stop embaressing the military...by defending this animal in any form or fashion

and a nice way to sidestep the issue....if this man a monster due to his deeds or forgiven due to his uniform...i assure you...if the bastard had on a iraqi uniform you would be raising hell against a child molester and killer..and rember this was all pre planned...not just liquor courage...they needed the liquor to do it...but they had it planned....

diamond dave..stop embaressing the military...by defending this animal in any form or fashion

an attack on bigdaddy's "reasoning" is not a defense of the animal in the OP.

just sayin

I think it's a bit much to fault all servicemen (or all men for that matter) for the horrid things that some servicemen (or men generally) have done.

These boys ought to hang for they did, assuming they did what they are accused of.

I doubt many of todays (or yesterday's) servicemen (or men, generally) wouldn't agree.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I have no issue, del, with charging and prosecuting individuals for their actions... there are bad soldiers, just as there are bad cops, as there are bad tv repairmen, as there are bad clowns, etc

My issue is with the blanket bullshit this puke puts over the military and our use of military actions, because of the actions of an individual

I have no issue, del, with charging and prosecuting individuals for their actions... there are bad soldiers, just as there are bad cops, as there are bad tv repairmen, as there are bad clowns, etc

My issue is with the blanket bullshit this puke puts over the military and our use of military actions, because of the actions of an individual

that was how i read your response, DD, and i agree.
there have always been incidents of soldiers run amok in every war from the beginning of time; it's wishful thinking to imagine otherwise. it seems to me that all that can be done afterwards is to hunt the bastards down and punish them, as has been done in this case.

there have always been incidents of soldiers run amok in every war from the beginning of time; it's wishful thinking to imagine otherwise. it seems to me that all that can be done afterwards is to hunt the bastards down and punish them, as has been done in this case.

actually del, I meant SB

my bad.. need more coffee this morning ;)

actually del, I meant SB

my bad.. need more coffee this morning ;)

no problem. it's that monday thing.......

diamond and del....you can neither give extra rights to those who served in the armed forces nor can you deny them any rights....i would never blame the "military" for anything that it does not do. the lower of entrance standards to fuel men/women for war was bound to lead to crap like this...does it reflect on the entire military ..fuck no...my father was in vietnam ....do i think he was like william calley..no....but this man....this man pleading now for some type of understanding...i am not swayed one damned bit by his being in uniform ..if any thing....i can replused.....digusted....that a man wearing the uniform that so many in the past have died to honor would do this.....

i assue you the flag from my fathers coffin still hold 3 bullets....i would never attack the miltary but i will voice what is going wrong at times...

o hell i will do a little history lesson here....its early..its just us...d day....every army was in tatters...the us had taken heavy loses just as the germans had.....the british were somehwere fucking off having tea...the canadians were there...so everyone was taking loses ...

the commanders where gone....once communitcations were there...the germans decided to hold and wait for the commanders ....to restore order and discipline..their military was that discplined....wait for the resolution by the higher authorties...

while the americans and canadians began to regroup....if there was a e4...he got to be in command....if there wasnt...they took the next highest rack and told him he was in charge of hell...but regroup they slowly did ..from one fox hole to another.....and this may have been the "saving grace" of those days....

now is this true or just fiction...my father was an excellent story teller....

the ozzies were his "heros" in vietnam....he said they were few and far in between but fought like it was their country...but again he was good story teller....he spoke little of the war...etc for the quirky things

Last edited:
you put uneducated teenagers in charge of a war in a place that they have zero experience in(can you say Vietnam?). I actually feel bad for this kid cause none of this would've happened if the last administration truly did care about our troops and not put them in a place like Iraq.

Hey kid, we won't let you drink a beer but we'll give you a M-16 and tell you to go guard a place thats been fighting for over 1000 years. And then we're shocked when this or the "My Lai" massacre happen

Convicted soldier: 'You probably think I'm a monster' - CNN.com

rape is wrong anytime anywhere
there is no excuse for rape under any circumstance
As human beings we should ALWAYS be shocked with this type of
behavior

diamond and del....you can neither give extra rights to those who served in the armed forces nor can you deny them any rights....i would never blame the "military" for anything that it does not do. the lower of entrance standards to fuel men/women for war was bound to lead to crap like this...does it reflect on the entire military ..fuck no...my father was in vietnam ....do i think he was like william calley..no....but this man....this man pleading now for some type of understanding...i am not swayed one damned bit by his being in uniform ..if any thing....i can replused.....digusted....that a man wearing the uniform that so many in the past have died to honor would do this.....

i assue you the flag from my fathers coffin still hold 3 bullets....i would never attack the miltary but i will voice what is going wrong at times...

I'm not swayed away from his individual actions because of his uniform either, and I am a vet...

Does not take away from the fact that the puke starting this thread was using it as a tool for another jab at the military, rather than condemnation of an individual and their actions

The other thing too.. is that the military does still strive to weed out those that do not fit and those who cannot do the job as needed... it is not perfect, just as not effort is... but this action is no more about building up for the actions in Afghanistan or Iraq than it is about the emergence of more leftist influence in schools as kids are growing up now.. .it is purely about the actions of 1 person, who could have been anyone and who could have done an awful thing in Iowa just as easily as doing it while deployed in a military action overseas

I'm not swayed away from his individual actions because of his uniform either, and I am a vet...

Does not take away from the fact that the puke starting this thread was using it as a tool for another jab at the military, rather than condemnation of an individual and their actions

The other thing too.. is that the military does still strive to weed out those that do not fit and those who cannot do the job as needed... it is not perfect, just as not effort is... but this action is no more about building up for the actions in Afghanistan or Iraq than it is about the emergence of more leftist influence in schools as kids are growing up now.. .it is purely about the actions of 1 person, who could have been anyone and who could have done an awful thing in Iowa just as easily as doing it while deployed in a military action overseas

Hey Jackass, READ WHAT I WROTE. I'm by no means blaming the military, I was blaming Bush and Cheney for putting them there. Can't you READ???????

And, as far as the My Lai Massacre in 67, I blame LBJ for putting teenagers in those positions. Maybe you ought to re-read what I wrote, I even said I honestly felt a bit sorry for the kid because he's a teenager that never should've been put in that position.

Oh, and saying 18-20 yr olds are not in charge is like saying that the President has more impact on your life than your local police dept. Reality tells you that our troops on the ground s actions are much more impactfull to the Iraqi people then Generals actions are

Hey Jackass, READ WHAT I WROTE. I'm by no means blaming the military, I was blaming Bush and Cheney for putting them there. Can't you READ???????
yes we can read,, but so far you haven't explained who put the gun to his head and forced him to join the military.. absolutely no surprise you blame bush and cheney you wake up every moning wishing their kidneys will fail don't you.. hatemongerer??
And, as far as the My Lai Massacre in 67, I blame LBJ for putting teenagers in those positions. Maybe you ought to re-read what I wrote, I even said I honestly felt a bit sorry for the kid because he's a teenager that never should've been put in that position.

Forum List

Back