this is what happens when

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by bigdaddygtr, May 11, 2009.

1. bigdaddygtr

bigdaddygtr Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72
    you put uneducated teenagers in charge of a war in a place that they have zero experience in(can you say Vietnam?). I actually feel bad for this kid cause none of this would've happened if the last administration truly did care about our troops and not put them in a place like Iraq.

Hey kid, we won't let you drink a beer but we'll give you a M-16 and tell you to go guard a place thats been fighting for over 1000 years. And then we're shocked when this or the "My Lai" massacre happen

Convicted soldier: 'You probably think I'm a monster' - CNN.com

2. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130
    Did someone hold a gun to this guys head and force him to join the Army? How do you come to the conclusion that being in Iraq is the reason for his horrid crime? You know for a fact that he wouldn't have raped and murdered someone in this country? This guy thinks joining the Army was the worst decision he ever made, not raping a 14 year old girl and murdering her and her family? What does that say about him?

3. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    Funny.. never knew that we had 18-20 year old Generals "in charge" of a war

But nice typical lefty attack on the military

4. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    o no i dont think your a monster....you and your pals picked out a 14 yr old kid to rape...or would you prefer me to refer to her as a woman? ....o then you and your buddies killed her father, mother and brother in front of her..then took turns rapeing her.....then for shits and giggles you killed her after you had done what to her..cum in her mouth...cum in her ass, ...cum in her face,...cum in her vagina....
    she was a virgin most likely..do you enjoy ripping her apart...with your cock...did that make you feel like a man?

no i dont think you are a monster ....i know you are.

5. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    and a nice way to sidestep the issue....if this man a monster due to his deeds or forgiven due to his uniform...i assure you...if the bastard had on a iraqi uniform you would be raising hell against a child molester and killer..and rember this was all pre planned...not just liquor courage...they needed the liquor to do it...but they had it planned....

diamond dave..stop embaressing the military...by defending this animal in any form or fashion

6. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    an attack on bigdaddy's "reasoning" is not a defense of the animal in the OP.

just sayin

7. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    I think it's a bit much to fault all servicemen (or all men for that matter) for the horrid things that some servicemen (or men generally) have done.

These boys ought to hang for they did, assuming they did what they are accused of.

I doubt many of todays (or yesterday's) servicemen (or men, generally) wouldn't agree.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    I have no issue, del, with charging and prosecuting individuals for their actions... there are bad soldiers, just as there are bad cops, as there are bad tv repairmen, as there are bad clowns, etc

My issue is with the blanket bullshit this puke puts over the military and our use of military actions, because of the actions of an individual

9. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    that was how i read your response, DD, and i agree.
    there have always been incidents of soldiers run amok in every war from the beginning of time; it's wishful thinking to imagine otherwise. it seems to me that all that can be done afterwards is to hunt the bastards down and punish them, as has been done in this case.

10. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    actually del, I meant SB

my bad.. need more coffee this morning ;)