This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terral, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Hi InsideJob:

Always remember that the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld explanation that 19 Bearded Jihadist Radicals carried out the 9/11 Attacks is the first conspiracy theory that these idiot shills/trolls support. Also remember that N644AA registry assigned to the fake Flight 77 has never been issued to an American Airlines Jetliner in history.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...r-used-american-airlines-n644aa-jetliner.html

The Govt Documentation proves that 9/11 was definitely an Inside Job:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ovt-documentation-proves-9-11-inside-job.html

Let one of these trolls/shills explain the obvious discrepancies in the Official Govt Documentation saying that the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM and not the fake 9:37:46 AM time from the 911CR. Explain why the term "explosions" never appears in the 911CR nor the ACAAR put out by the Justice Department. Explain how a 100-ton Jetliner crashes into the E-ring Wedge One Pentagon wall going 530 miles per hour to create a tiny little 8X12-foot exit hole in the C-ring Wall just 220 feet from the E-ring Wall. All these shills can do is deny, deny, deny and perpetuate Cheney/Rumsfeld lies. The 9/11 Inside Job was carried out by the lettered agencies and their corporate fascist counterparts, but the cover-up operation continues with the assistance of their loyal shills that really have very little in the way of mental aptitude to explain anything at all.

Terral

2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,869
    Hey terral,cool to see you back.where did you dissapear to?Eots said something that you had a radio show going or something is why,is that true? yeah those troll shills cant explain it.you wont get any word out of them terral,they wont even tackle this short 5 minute video .hee hee

as you can see from this post of Jos's on this thread,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...i-criminals-behind-the-nsa-spy-scandal-7.html

they always cowardly run off with their tail between their legs anytime they are cornered with that video.lol

you will no more get an answer from them on that,than I ever do on that video or these facts below.I have mentioned this fact here HUNDREDS of times,and not of of then has ever attemtped to answer it just dimissing it saying it bullshit and stuff like that cause they know they cant refute these facts.

they never have any explantion why bld 7 collapsed when there were other buildings in the area with far more severe damage to them and far worse fires. and ignores the bizarre coincidence that the only buildings that collapsed that day were all owed by zionest jew larry silverstein.

anytime i point out those facts,dawgshit,gomer ollie and the other agent trolls on here run off with their tail between their legs acting like i did not even post anything on this thread.hee hee.it never fails. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  3. Gamolon

Gamolon VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Where'd you go numan? How come your picture shows the jet clearing the reels?

4. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Hi Inside:

I am not really back. This place has far too many shills, trolls and idiots to have a conversation on these topics. Yes. I have done hundreds of radio shows on Scripture, 9/11 and Project Black Star. Right now we are coming to the end of a 2-month earth change lull period. We should expect to see between seven and ten 7-8-magnitude earthquakes from today to about the middle of October leading up to the Earth/Sun/black star backside alignment, which begins the 3-month earth change lull period running to the middle of January 2014. You cannot have a serious discussion of the conspiracy topics here, because the place is overrun with too many people doing nothing but creating distractions to ensure everyone remains sound asleep.

The Israelis offer nothing more than a supporting cast for the CIA-initiated covert operations using the NSA, FBI and other agencies for support.

Inside!!!! Address the third-party reader that 'is' interested in knowing 'the truth' on these related conspiracy topics. Forget about the dimwit trolls and shills that could not present a solid case for anything if their lives depended on it. Some are living with Normalcy Bias and terrified by the notion that those in control of their idea of 'Govt' could be liars, thieves and murderers of innocent Americans each and every day. The truth is far stranger than fiction! I have been involved in Project Black Star for two and a half years and my chief astronomer suddenly died of a heart attack on April 2, 2012. Thirteen of my researchers and even some family members went down at the same time in March/April of last year with the same symptoms, which caused me to dissolve Terral's Research Group.

We determined that HAARP, artificial intelligence, chemtrailing, Morgellons Disease, nano technologies, the super soldier program and the Russian ESP program are all connected. The lettered agencies do not need RFID chips to keep track of Americans. You are ingesting nano materials through chemtrailing every day. Artificial intelligence is running millions and millions of real-world simulations using all of the data accumulated by the lettered agencies through Facebook, Youtube, MySpace, financial transactions and you name it. Threats are identified through the futuristic simulations and neutralized by what appears to be natural death by artificial intelligence using more than 350 sub-frequencies riding on the 1.5 Hertz HAARP carrier wave. Yes. The truth is stranger than fiction, but I assure you with 100 percent certainty that we cannot have a normal conversation about all of these related topics here. The threads would be filled with off-topic nonsense and personal attacks from Trollville and nobody would do one thing about it. I wish things were different, but I also did not fall off the watermelon truck yesterday ....

Take care,

Terral

5. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,221
    Terral, don't leave us again!

Few posters provide as much entertainment. :)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. daws101

daws101 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,116
    why do the best always leave too soon( sniff.....sniff...)

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,869
    two farts in a row from the trolls.:9:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Rat in the Hat

Rat in the Hat Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,222
    [​IMG]

9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,869
    God you aint kidding,they got so many paid shills here Terral you cant have a reasonable conversation about events like 9/11 or the JFK assassination with trolls like Dawgshit,Gam,Gomer Ollie and many others.thank god for the ignore list.

Yeah I dont bother with people on the NET about 9/11 or other government conspiracys because just like you said,there are way too many trolls here that have penetrated this site and many other sites as well to have a conversation about these kinds of events.I pretty much stick to trying to wake up people i know in REAL life who cant hide behind a computer like they do here.

very good point there on The Israelis offering nothing more than a supporting cast for the CIA infiltrated covert operations using the NSA,FBI,and other agencies for support.Our government is so infiltrated with zionists in congress its dusgusting.No wonder our government supports them to no end and their autrocities.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  10. Rat in the Hat

Rat in the Hat Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,222
    [​IMG]