This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terral, Mar 6, 2009.

1. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,747
    I am yet to see one clear photo showing this infamous entry hole. Every one I've seen the actual hole is obscured by smoke, fire, and water. Not to mention circles and arrows that idiots place on them to show me what I can't see.

What I do know for fact is that those cable reels were moved, no way they were left sitting like that outside the Pentagon.
    What I know for a fact is that no missile could take down 5 light poles.
    What I know for a fact is that no missile could move that generator before striking the building.
    What I know for a fact is that no missile parts were found but plenty of 757 parts were.
    What I know for fact is that the DNA of the passengers from that 757 were covered.

What I don't know is where this hole is behind all that smoke, fire, and water.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  2. daws101

daws101 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,116
    best case of total denial ever!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Gamolon

Gamolon VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Is this how you debate numan? Pathetic...

You provide an animated gif that you ADMIT is not accurate yet continue to say it's "clear" as to what it shows.

You provide a picture that's supposed to show that the jet HIT the cable reels, yet in reality, it shows the engines CLEARING the cable reels.

You are provided a link with information as to WHY the P4T idiots are wrong in all their assumptions, yet complain that it's gibberish because YOU yourself are too stupid and lazy to figure it out.

That;s how the "truth movement works" isn't it numan?

Please do continue to post. Every time you do it helps to prove you have no understanding of anything related to 9/11 and just parrot whatever supports your beliefs, even if it's wrong.

4. numan

numan What! Me Worry?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +459
    Compared to the gross and deliberate misrepresentations of Gamolon, your points are almost rational, Ollie! However....

The position and size of the original entry hole has been referenced by many reputable news sources (not the U.S. government and its running dogs, of course!!). You need only refer back to posting #1788 above to see where the entry hole was -- compare the two pictures, and use the cable reels as reference points.

Writing that the cable reels were "moved" is nonsense. They are massively heavy, and the pictures were taken in the first minutes after the missile attack.

You are right -- the missile could not have taken down the light poles; that would have to be done by other means -- explosives, perhaps? -- or pre-positioned poles lying on the ground, possibly covered up in such a way that they could be quickly revealed?

The generator was not moved; you can see it quite clearly in many pictures taken during those first few minutes. Some are posted here on previous pages.

You do not know anything for a fact if it is based on information provided by the U.S. government. They lie all the time, even about small matters -- heaven knows what they are capable of lying about and misrepresenting in a major security agency coup like this one!!

5. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,747
    The plane has been described as hitting between the first and second floor. Therefore the engines would not have hit the cable reels but the blast of all that fuel exploding from the impact. And yes you can see that the generator was indeed moved. The light poles were most definitely taken down by the plane. As so many dozens of eyewitnesses reported. Not one of them saw anyone planting evidence.
    But of course you want to believe that anything the Government confirms is a lie so you go on. we understand, you're one of those special kind of stupid kids.........

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  6. member

member Pls trust in God

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,081

[​IMG] please don't get too upset (anymore).....at jerks like "them." DUDS.....[​IMG] just humor him...yeah [​IMG] there was no hijacked plane--and no people existed on said plane either....

[​IMG] he/she has nothing better to do. "persona stupida" [​IMG]

7. Gamolon

Gamolon VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    :cuckoo:

You can avoid it all you want numan. You're a coward and just can't admit you're full of crap. Everyone can see it.

The picture YOU posted as evidence of your position/claim clearly shows the jet engines CLEARING the reels.
    Continue to avoid the mistakes and contradictions you have recently posted. It makes you look like a moron.

8. member

member Pls trust in God

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,081

[​IMG] still no nuffin'...nuffin' of substance....

9. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,747
    Because they have nothing of substance......

10. member

member Pls trust in God

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,081

[​IMG]

[​IMG] FREE ! you bet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

not [​IMG]