This is what democrats want in their president.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Keeping it classy, Mr President: Obama describes Romney as 'a bullshitter' | Mail Online

When asked whether he had a message for a six-year-old supporter, President Barack Obama took the opportunity to describe his opponent Mitt Romney as 'a bulls***ter'.

obama has obviously reached the limit of his intellectual capacity. Next he can call Romney a son of a bitch which will be a SURE vote getter.

Romney is taking about issues and obama is using profanity to children. Good job.

Keeping it classy, Mr President: Obama describes Romney as 'a bullshitter' | Mail Online

When asked whether he had a message for a six-year-old supporter, President Barack Obama took the opportunity to describe his opponent Mitt Romney as 'a bulls***ter'.

obama has obviously reached the limit of his intellectual capacity. Next he can call Romney a son of a bitch which will be a SURE vote getter.

Romney is taking about issues and obama is using profanity to children. Good job.
Your link doesn't back up your claim. I'd neg you for lying, but I think I did yesterday.

I wish Obama would call Romney a bullshitter.

Or at least a liar.

That remark would merit intellectual gravitas from the average teenage RS / Matt Taibbi reader......

Surely worth a stoner high five............

Forum List

Back