This is to funny

Did you mean:

This is to funny. (As in, addressed to?)

Or

This is too funny. (As in, hilarious?)

Homophones not your friend, eh?

Grade4English_small.jpg

Did you mean:

This is to funny. (As in, addressed to?)

Or

This is too funny. (As in, hilarious?)

Homophones not your friend, eh?

Grade4English_small.jpg

nazi but anyway it's not funny as in HA HA but sickening funny as the asswipes are unbelievable. just as you are

Last edited:
"arguement" is spelled "argument".

"vien" is spelled "vein".

"thy" is spelled "they".

Is English your first language, bigrebnc?

Before I can refute it (and BTW, I think Michelle's vacation was in terrible taste) I have to be able to decipher it.

Just sayin'......

Last edited:
"arguement" is spelled "argument".

"vien" is spelled "vein".

"thy" is spelled "they"

Is English your first language, bigrebnc?

As I said nazi did I spell that one correctly?

Nazi is a proper noun and must be capitalized. If you use a spellcheck program, it'll notify you of this. It saves me from many spelling errors here.

I wonder if thy have a draft for when a person has no basis for an arguement they attack the grammar of the post that they can't refute?

So, because you didn't like someone poking fun at your grammatical error, you call them a Nazi and asswipe.
:clap2:

Impressive ;)
You are correct. Nothing on the merits of the thread positive or negative just an attack on the grammar of the post. So sue me for not proof reading. If I was writing a book or back in school I would be a little concerned buhell this is a discussion board. You could take te post on any of these boards an 9 out of the 10 will have some kind of grammar mistake. Then you could take that one certain correctly post reply and find another reply by that memebr and more then likely that member will have a post that was written incorrectly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back