This is the thread where you pledge not to cry foul

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Nov 6, 2011
Seeing as how almost everyone is confident that their guy will win, the liberals based on strong polling evidence, and the conservatives based on "Come on, it's Obama!", I suggest we make a pledge.

I pledge to not whine and complain and cry foul because my candidate lost. I will refuse to lend support to individuals doing just that. My candidate lost fair and square, and I completely underestimated the opposition.

This pledge only has to be for this forum. Not going to bind you for life.

Come on now, you know you want to. If you know someone took this pledge and you find them whining later on the forum, maybe even years later, you can just point out how much of a loser they are and unable to keep their word.

I take this pledge.

with all the cheating the Republicans use in their advertising - "Romney was for the bailout in Ohio" - you can't be serious ...

with all the cheating the Republicans use in their advertising - "Romney was for the bailout in Ohio" - you can't be serious ...

because you're a dipshit that doesnt know dick....He was for guarantees...AFTER a bankruptcy, this crap has been disproven like all your liberal bullshit

• Banned

I am serious.

Surprised noone else is yet.

They're strongly clinging to that notion of being able to bitch and make excuses for why their candidate lost.

I'm confident Obama is going to win. I wasn't confident before, but the consistent polling getting nearer and nearer election day, I am absolutely confident.

So I have no problem taking this pledge.

• Banned
This isn't you saying you won't bitch... this is you saying you won't claim that the Election was stolen or that it's illegitimate, or anything like that.

Think of it... thousands of hours you won't have to bitch. Thousands of hours in your life you'll get to spend doing other things instead.

look man I'll treat it like I did with the birth certificate, unless I see some real proof, why bother with this crap...I hated what Gore and Kerry did and wont be a part of it

• Banned
You'll just get a new username, cowpile.

LOL

So I'm taking it you're ready to claim Obama stole the election and that he didn't legitimately win it.

I have no need to change my user name. I love my user name. I wouldn't ever dream of changing my user name just because of a fucking presidential shift.

Are you that weak? Because I'm not.

The first thing I'll say when Romney wins, if he wins, is "Congratulations"... and then I'll make a thread dedicated to my "bookmarks" and apologize for each and every one. It might even be the same thread, I'm not sure yet.

I'll save the genuine bitching for when Romney does things I don't agree with, not bullshit like he stole the election or that his election wasn't genuine.

Last edited:
You'll just get a new username, cowpile.

LOL

So I'm taking it you're ready to claim Obama stole the election and that he didn't legitimately win it.

I have no need to change my user name. I love my user name. I wouldn't ever dream of changing my user name just because of a fucking presidential shift.

Are you that weak? Because I'm not.

The first thing I'll say when Romney wins, if he wins, is "Congratulations"... and then I'll make a thread dedicated to my "bookmarks" and apologize for each and every one. It might even be the same thread, I'm not sure yet.

I'll save the genuine bitching for when Romney does things I don't agree with, not bullshit like he stole the election or that his election wasn't genuine.

The only way I imagine you are taking it is up the ass.

LOL

Seeing as how almost everyone is confident that their guy will win, the liberals based on strong polling evidence, and the conservatives based on "Come on, it's Obama!"

That and conservatives believe many lie in the surveys, saying they’ll vote for Obama, to avoid sounding like a ‘racist.’

He was for guarantees

he had the money where was his guarantee in 2009 ??? -

the Democrats may very well hold onto Ohio for no other reason than they truly supported Ohioans when the chips were not in their favor not when they wanted their vote and ran a misleading Advertisement.

Truth does Matter win or lose - is the pledge worth keeping.

The Democrats are going to need complain and whine defined first I think.

As it pertains to crying foul. You know what crying foul is, right?

This isn't a thread saying you won't complain that Obama or Romney got elected, this is a thread where you're saying you won't cry foul about the election... whether it be your thoughts of election fraud or voter suppression, or whatever.

While those things might exist, they're certainly not going to decide the election.

The Democrats are going to need complain and whine defined first I think.

As it pertains to crying foul. You know what crying foul is, right?

This isn't a thread saying you won't complain that Obama or Romney got elected, this is a thread where you're saying you won't cry foul about the election... whether it be your thoughts of election fraud or voter suppression, or whatever.

While those things might exist, they're certainly not going to decide the election.

Its a close election, of course it could be a factor. Why shouldn't it be talked about? An investigation may be in order.

Truth does Matter win or lose - is the pledge worth keeping.

It's only for this site.

If there turns out to be some sort of huge controversy and it's proven that the election was thrown one way or the other, I'm sure we could agree to dissolve the pledge.

But seriously man, I'm just thinking of all the stupid threads this could cut down on, particularly in the next six months as people are still reeling.

You certainly won't have me in those threads hurling insults.

This isn't some fucking monumental pledge you have to take. You don't have to do any fucking soul searching.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back