This is the Sarah Palin McCain needed

If Obama ever debated Palin on HealthCare she would vaporize him inside of 5 minutes

fn_spit.gif

Hey Bo, you remember how at another place (which will go nameless) people would argue that Ass-Chasm Hannity would destroy anyone in debate?

:lol:

Last edited:
If Obama ever debated Palin on HealthCare she would vaporize him inside of 5 minutes

and she has already done that with her two articles on his deathcare scam, obama is on the defensive and defense doesnt win a fight. she has him against the ropes with his hands up over his head while she throws blow after blow and all he can do is try and cover

She didn't even know which three countries make up North America. Oh, wait. You don't either, do you? Oh shit, you mean you gotta go look it up? Oh man. That is so pathetic.

Hey Bo, you remember how at another place (which will go nameless) people would argue that Ass-Chasm Hannity would destroy anyone in debate?

Yes I do...and apparently his worshippers and hangers on aren't any more impressive.

There are times, like these, where I take a break from life's druggery by having these battles of wit with unarmed people like BH, etc.

Light comedy.

Exhibit A: Obama's Qualification to remake the US Healthcare System

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g]YouTube - Obama - Breathalyzer[/ame]

Yes I do...and apparently his worshippers and hangers on aren't any more impressive.

There are times, like these, where I take a break from life's druggery by having these battles of wit with unarmed people like BH, etc.

Light comedy.

Yeah, Obama can whip out his "The AARP endorsed my plan!" on Palin...ohhh, that would hurt!

Forum List

Back