This is the Sarah Palin McCain needed

you cant refute her so attack her, dont stop now keep it coming.

I already refuted her lies. It is not my fault, nor my concern that you either can't read, or are too lazy to read.

She spelled out the possibility, and has ample support from others, including within the medical field, who share her concerns.

The fact you do not in no way refutes said concerns.

Palin is dominating the discourse on this subject - including your own.

She spelled out the possibility, and has ample support from others, including within the medical field, who share her concerns.

I deal in facts. Please show me specifically WHERE, in ANY of the proposals currently being discussed by Congress, there is language that aludes to "death boards". I dare you.

What specifically in that article is she lying about?

Her son, Twig being at the mercy of Obama's "death boards", specifically.

She never mentions her kid in that article.

Again, what in that article has she lied about? Or even wrong about?

The people have the right to challenge the comments of advisers to the president. Fuck, they help shape policy! To expect people to just ignore their positions and beliefs, and not question them, is truly arrogant.

I will concede that the "death panel" thing was a little over the top. I also can't think of a politician who hasn't made some over the top comment at some time.

I will concede that the "death panel" thing was a little over the top.

This is the cruxt of my point. It would appear that the toned down language in THIS report is to deflect criticism of her earlier comments regarding her son and the "death boards".

This is the Palin mccain had, mccain was the problem not Palin. Anyway heres Palin kickin barry's ass once more. Bam Bam is a fool if he thinks like most pathetic misogynistic liberal assholes that she is just some stupid woman he can disregard and blow off with a french wave. She has that fucker in a corner and is throwing hooks to the side of his head.

:lol::lol::lol:

Right.

I'm quite content with my real life.

im sure you have a date in an alleyway behind a trashcan

sex life...

found your love nest

20050201008-DumpsterDivers.jpg

If Obama ever debated Palin on HealthCare she would vaporize him inside of 5 minutes

and she has already done that with her two articles on his deathcare scam, obama is on the defensive and defense doesnt win a fight. she has him against the ropes with his hands up over his head while she throws blow after blow and all he can do is try and cover

If Obama ever debated Palin on HealthCare she would vaporize him inside of 5 minutes

and she has already done that with her two articles on his deathcare scam, obama is on the defensive and defense doesnt win a fight. she has him against the ropes with his hands up over his head while she throws blow after blow and all he can do is try and cover

And that's WITHOUT her calling him a Complete fucking liar on the AARP endorsement and his constant references to "His plan"

And that's WITHOUT her calling him a Complete fucking liar on the AARP endorsement and his constant references to "His plan"

yep, she has plenty of ammo and all he can do is offer excuse after excuse being caught in his own web of lies.

Forum List

Back