This is the result of open borders

And YES, it's about the politics of it!

Mother of Californian woman 'shot dead at random' by illegal Mexican immigrant who had been deported FIVE TIMES condemns officials who let him stay

• Kathryn Steinle, 32, was shot dead on San Francisco's Pier 14 on Thursday

• Francisco Sanchez, 45, is accused of killing her in an unprovoked attack

• He had been deported five times before and was jailed earlier this year

• Sanchez should have been given to immigration officials, but wasn't

• Her mother Liz Sullivan spoke out to lament that more wasn't done

• Sanchez was on the streets thanks to San Francisco 'sanctuary city' policy
2A305E9300000578-3147942-image-a-19_1435900080442.jpg
2A2F976E00000578-3147942-image-m-18_1435900071620.jpg

Kathryn Steinle s mother condemns officials after daughter shot dead by Mexican immigrant Daily Mail Online

Democrats want poor uneducated voters who will vote for government goodies and Republicans want cheap nannies and labor. Neither party cares what the VOTER thinks!

I don't care what color these people are. The only reasons Democrats care about their color is for identity politics and hopes they will all vote Democrat.

Republicans only care because the Chamber of Commerce, who donates big time to Republicans, wants the cheap labor.

These are YOUR jobs being taken away. Meanwhile the government continues to LIE about the real unemployment rate which is WAY higher than 5%!

The Big Lie: 5.6% Unemployment The Big Lie 5.6 Unemployment

They don't want you to know why you can't find a job.

Nor do politicians in Washington care if you are killed by illegals. They live in gated communities and can afford their own security guards. It's your problem.

After all, all they need you for is your vote!

Wise up, people!

This will probably end up in the rubber room, because no one wants the brutal truth.

All federal funds should be withheld from sanctuary cities, period. ICE asked for a immigration hold on this man, San Fransisco released him anyway. The family should sue the hell out of them.
He had been deported five times. Why not sue everyone how let him back in? Oh right, you can't, you'd be suing yourself...

I got a better idea, how about we put a bullet in the head of anyone caught returning after deportation, they obviously can't be rehabilitated.
Since it's not even a felony, you just give that a shot, dumbass. Or you could try growing the fuck up and dealing with the real world, for a change.

Illegally Reentering the U.S. after Removal is a Felony
Under federal law (8 U.S.C. § 1325), anyone who enters the Unites States illegally is committing a misdemeanor offense and can be sentenced to a fine or six months in prison. The federal law accompanying § 1325 is 8 U.S.C. § 1326 which makes the offense of reentering, or attempting to reenter the United States after being removed or deported a felony offense. You will likely be permanently barred from the United States if you illegally reenter after a prior removal unless you can show credible fear about returning and make application for asylum.

Returning to the US after Removal Deportation
Hey, good on you, I was wrong, and it's still time to grow the fuck up.

All federal funds should be withheld from sanctuary cities, period. ICE asked for a immigration hold on this man, San Fransisco released him anyway. The family should sue the hell out of them.
He had been deported five times. Why not sue everyone how let him back in? Oh right, you can't, you'd be suing yourself...

I got a better idea, how about we put a bullet in the head of anyone caught returning after deportation, they obviously can't be rehabilitated.
Since it's not even a felony, you just give that a shot, dumbass. Or you could try growing the fuck up and dealing with the real world, for a change.

Under federal law (8 U.S.C. § 1325), anyone who enters the Unites States illegally is committing a misdemeanor offense and can be sentenced to a fine or six months in prison. The federal law accompanying § 1325 is 8 U.S.C. § 1326 which makes the offense of reentering, or attempting to reenter the United States after being removed or deported a felony offense. You will likely be permanently barred from the United States if you illegally reenter after a prior removal unless you can show credible fear about returning and make application for asylum.

I sure will when your types demand the law be enforced, oh that's right you support criminals of all flavors.

"Well, he wouldn't have killed ANYBODY had he not been deported the FIRST time. It's OUR fault! It's Society's fault! We should have never separated these hard working families!"

- Mentally Challenged Liberal.

I sure will when your types demand the law be enforced, oh that's right you support criminals of all flavors.
I don't support criminals but unlike you I live in the real world.

You just keep on lying to yourself if it makes you feel better, your actions tell a different story.

You just keep on lying to yourself if it makes you feel better, your actions tell a different story.
No, my actions and thoughts both show that I deal in reality while your answer is just start shooting people. That's ISIS, not America.

No, my actions and thoughts both show that I deal in reality while your answer is just start shooting people. That's ISIS, not America.

Really should I go back and get some of your dumbass post in the Martin and Brown threads, you defended both criminals even though you were proven wrong. And your false comparison is bullshit, ISIS shoots innocent people, I'm advocating shooting hardened criminals, felons.

Last edited:
For a border that's not wide open there are sure thousands of illegals who use it every day.

Jesus your an idiot.

Net zero illegals coming from the south now.

The other borders, however ...

Sad what the ignorant, racist, cracker, trailer trash RWs are putting the victim's family through but, they're always on the lookout for a political football.
Zero ehh?

You really are a gullible lemming

Mother of Californian woman 'shot dead at random' by illegal Mexican immigrant who had been deported FIVE TIMES condemns officials who let him stay

Kathryn Steinle s mother condemns officials after daughter shot dead by Mexican immigrant Daily Mail Online

Democrats want poor uneducated voters who will vote for government goodies and Republicans want cheap nannies and labor. Neither party cares what the VOTER thinks!

I don't care what color these people are. The only reasons Democrats care about their color is for identity politics and hopes they will all vote Democrat.

Republicans only care because the Chamber of Commerce, who donates big time to Republicans, wants the cheap labor.

These are YOUR jobs being taken away. Meanwhile the government continues to LIE about the real unemployment rate which is WAY higher than 5%!

Nor do politicians in Washington care if you are killed by illegals. They live in gated communities and can afford their own security guards. It's your problem.

Wise up, people!

This will probably end up in the rubber room, because no one wants the brutal truth.
There is no open border policy; we have a Commerce Clause and are losing money on Commerce at our borders.

Wise up, people!

There is no open border policy; we have a Commerce Clause and are losing money on Commerce at our borders.

Yeah all those children that just walked across the border carrying scables and bed bugs, don't count.

Here is what is happening to our south due to our repeating the historical mistake of Prohibition and claiming we are not really like that, afterward:

As a result, the countries of the region have suffered various consequences of drug trafficking and US-led eradication and interdiction efforts. In production countries, these include environmental and community damage from forced eradication of coca crops such as aerial spraying and the funding of guerrilla insurgent groups through illicit crop cultivation and sale, most notably, FARC in Colombia and the Shining Path in Peru. Throughout the entire region, in both drug production and trafficking areas, there has been an upsurge of violence, corruption, impunity, erosion of rule of law, and human rights violations caused by the emergence of powerful organized crime groups and drug cartels. Central America is now home to some of the world’s most dangerous cities, with the highest global homicide rate found in Honduras, at 82.1 murders per 100,000 inhabitants. The region has become unsafe for human rights defenders and journalists that expose the violence; for politicians and security officials that refuse to be corrupted by drug trafficking groups; and, most of all, for its citizens that get caught in crossfire between rivaling gangs.

Increasingly, Latin American policymakers are speaking out against prohibition and are highlighting its devastating effects on the hemisphere. Uruguay became the first country to legalize marijuana in 2013. DPA is working to keep Latin American leaders, officials and civil society informed on drug policy issues, with the aim of ensuring that the dialogue on alternatives to the war on drugs continues.

We have a Commerce Clause.

Forum List

Back