This is the reason fighting illegal immigration is so TOUGH

Agnost, the devils advocate, speaks NOT from personal experience but from wisdom passed down from the internet. You know all about a subject based on your on prejudice and all the cherry picked facts you can troll to validate said opinion. I know my posts have something to be desired, but, I do have first hand experience, boyo. I'm boring you. I'm the heart of history, I am a witness and a survivor. You are a dilettante. You, agnost, are a pedestrian, a bystander, a hack. You don't have a clue.

Agnost, the devils advocate, speaks NOT from personal experience but from wisdom passed down from the internet. You know all about a subject based on your on prejudice and all the cherry picked facts you can troll to validate said opinion. I know my posts have something to be desired, but, I do have first hand experience, boyo. I'm boring you. I'm the heart of history, I am a witness and a survivor. You are a dilettante. You, agnost, are a pedestrian, a bystander, a hack. You don't have a clue.

Nope! My commentary is based on legitimate empirical research drawn from statistical analysis of large data sets. Your commentary is based on meaningless speculation drawn from anecdotal experience, ignoring the fact that the spectrum of human experiences and behaviors is so widely varying as to render individual experiences effectively meaningless when analyzing evidence on which to base policy formation.

We still love ya, Agnost. Come on now, you have ...like ZERO credibility here. Do tell, you feel for illegal aliens because ..fill in the blank. Tell us, in YOUR own words, why you care about them, on a personal level ...skip the crap. It is personal, isn't it? You pretend to be intellectual, but I got your number. You are as human as the rest of us. Tell me, why this support for illegals? You are just as biased as the rest of us.

There are more english speaking people learning spanish than there are spanish speaking people learning english.

Not so sure about that! Most Americans are pleasantly surprised that most Latinos speak English, even ones that haven't been here to long. Even in Mexico many Mexican speak English.

My parents bought a winter home in Puerta Varta 2 years ago. My mother worked long and hard to learn Spanish because they were planning the purchase for 3-4 years. She was suprised to find out that so many people spoke English in PV that she didn't really need to learn Spanish!

Hi Ghook:

This is the reason fighting illegal immigration is so TOUGH

Arpaio is doing what he was hired to do and that is uphold the law. That includes fighting illegal immigration. Yet when he enforces and arrests people breaking our laws, he is called a bigot and racial profiler! AMAZING! Not Rev "Yes I'm a Gigantic Bigot" Sharpton is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. Can this guy be anymore of a media whore? . . .

We disagree. The Illegal Alien Invasion is happening to the USA, because the elected officials inside our Govt are corrupt to the core and they care more about taking Open Border Lobby bribes than enforcing the "Rule Of Law." Corruption in the Federal, State and Local Governments is the reason that Illegal Aliens are EVERYWHERE 'and' on Welfare, and everything from children toys to food stocks are filled with poison, and the USA is going down the tubes. You allow murderers of innocent Americans to sit in the White House for eight long years 'and' Senor Obama is 'four more years' of the same thing - only Fascism and a Police State are coming more quickly!

That is the ONLY way that we have skyrocketing unemployment and bankruptcies and foreclosures and Americans moving into Tent Cities, while Senor Obama and the corrupt-to-the-core Congress push to make the troops inside their Illegal Alien Invasion 'legal' Citizens of their Fascist State of CanAmeriMexico. Handing out Illegal Amnesty, as a reward to Illegal Aliens, will only kick the back door wide open to the next 20 to 30 million coming to take 'our' JOBS from this current batch . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Yea, well all around the world in every country, people are learning or already know English. China, Iran, you name it, they are learning english, not spanish.

And you can just tell GW Bush was not fluent in spanish. I don't need to know how to speak it to understand he isn't rolling his L's & R's.

Here:

Last week President Bush hosted Panamanian President Martin Torrijos in the White House. President Bush opened the meeting with a few words of Spanish:

"Bienvenidos a la Casa Blanca"

Then he immediately switched to English. I should also note that the President’s accent left much to be desired.

BUSH SPANISH

Exactly what I said.

Or here:

McClellan: Bush 'Can Speak Spanish But Not That Well'

FOXNews.com - McClellan: Bush 'Can Speak Spanish But Not That Well' - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
Bobo you just got through saying how this is not relevent,and yet you still talk about it....oh i know....because it deals with Bush.....so that makes it relevent....and of course your trying to hook a new member to the Brigade.....now i understand.....you are the king....:lol:

Well I get defensive too when someone suggests that Spanish is going to replace English. Not a fucking chance.

But, what if Mexicans do have a plan/plot to take back the USA? We're already overrun with them. If we give millions amnesty, then another 10 million will come pouring in and it'll be even easier to get them citizenship because of the last 10 million we let in.

Hey, I have concerns about illegal immigration too Harry. I'm not a one sided partisan hack like you. JK.

Or, I'm not a bleeding heart flaming liberal that wants to let everyone in. I know you think I am because I am proud to be a progressive liberal, but that doesn't mean I'm a far left liberal. I lean slightly to the left. And I do agree with people who lean slightly to the right, like you.

Asshole. :lol:

'Mexicans right from Mexico are poor judges?.....ill have to remember that next time they laugh at the guy....'

Mexicans are quick to criticize those Americans who butcher the spanish; but pay no heed to Mexicans who butcher the english. such is the 'nature of THAT beast'.

Reason fighting illegal immigration is so TOUGH is that employers won't stop hiring them. I guess the laws aren't tough enough.

'My parents bought a winter home in Puerta Varta 2 years ago. My mother worked long and hard to learn Spanish because they were planning the purchase for 3-4 years. She was suprised to find out that so many people spoke English in PV that she didn't really need to learn Spanish!'

Although I do agree that there are some in Mexico, especially in the heavily populated tourist 'traps' who DO speak english, but it's the exception more than the rule.

Hi Sealy:

Reason fighting illegal immigration is so TOUGH is that employers won't stop hiring them. I guess the laws aren't tough enough.

Stop being ridiculous. The Immigration and Employment Laws are just fine, but everyone from Senor Obama down to the local county sheriff (except Sheriff Joe Arpaio = one of my heroes) is looking the other way and refusing to ENFORCE the "Rule Of Law." This 'lawlessness' empowers and emboldens the Illegal Aliens 'and' the unscrupulous American Employers 'hiring' them and the stupid Open Borders Lobby Advocates running after Joe Arpaio. If Senor Obama and everyone else stops 'enforcing' the laws against robbing banks, then We The Stupid Sheeple :)cuckoo:) will see the very same result.

Obama is pushing to legalize 20 to 30 MILLION Illegal Aliens 'and' their employers (the real scumbags), when he is supposed to be 'enforcing' the perfectly good Immigration and Employment Laws already on the books. And (the funny part), those drinking the Obama New World Order Kool-aid . . .

:udaman::udaman::udaman:

. . . think in their heart of hearts that their Messiah is something different from Senor Bush! That is funny.

Then realize that legalizing one Illegal Alien Foreign National drags his family and their family and their family into the USA under a new form of chain migration and you can see that the entire Open Border Agenda is all about destroying the USA 'and' that is not funny . . .

Welcome to CanAmeriMexico . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
'My parents bought a winter home in Puerta Varta 2 years ago. My mother worked long and hard to learn Spanish because they were planning the purchase for 3-4 years. She was suprised to find out that so many people spoke English in PV that she didn't really need to learn Spanish!'

Although I do agree that there are some in Mexico, especially in the heavily populated tourist 'traps' who DO speak english, but it's the exception more than the rule.

Funny thing is do you know how hard it is to become a Mexican citizen? Its 10 fold harder than the states. My parents for various reasons wanted to get dual citizenship and its nearly impossible. Yep no birthright in Mexico either! Foreigners also can't take out a mortgage in Mexico, it needs to be purchased outright or not at all! But property taxes are ridiculously low, I believe they pay less than $100 a year.

Last edited:
We still love ya, Agnost. Come on now, you have ...like ZERO credibility here. Do tell, you feel for illegal aliens because ..fill in the blank. Tell us, in YOUR own words, why you care about them, on a personal level ...skip the crap. It is personal, isn't it? You pretend to be intellectual, but I got your number. You are as human as the rest of us. Tell me, why this support for illegals? You are just as biased as the rest of us.

Nope! Just a matter of consultation of sound empirical research.

We disagree. The Illegal Alien Invasion is happening to the USA, because the elected officials inside our Govt are corrupt to the core and they care more about taking Open Border Lobby bribes than enforcing the "Rule Of Law." Corruption in the Federal, State and Local Governments is the reason that Illegal Aliens are EVERYWHERE 'and' on Welfare, and everything from children toys to food stocks are filled with poison, and the USA is going down the tubes. You allow murderers of innocent Americans to sit in the White House for eight long years 'and' Senor Obama is 'four more years' of the same thing - only Fascism and a Police State are coming more quickly!

That is the ONLY way that we have skyrocketing unemployment and bankruptcies and foreclosures and Americans moving into Tent Cities, while Senor Obama and the corrupt-to-the-core Congress push to make the troops inside their Illegal Alien Invasion 'legal' Citizens of their Fascist State of CanAmeriMexico. Handing out Illegal Amnesty, as a reward to Illegal Aliens, will only kick the back door wide open to the next 20 to 30 million coming to take 'our' JOBS from this current batch . . .

GL,

Terral

WE?????....are there more than one of you?

Well I get defensive too when someone suggests that Spanish is going to replace English. Not a fucking chance.

But, what if Mexicans do have a plan/plot to take back the USA? We're already overrun with them. If we give millions amnesty, then another 10 million will come pouring in and it'll be even easier to get them citizenship because of the last 10 million we let in.

Hey, I have concerns about illegal immigration too Harry. I'm not a one sided partisan hack like you. JK.

Or, I'm not a bleeding heart flaming liberal that wants to let everyone in. I know you think I am because I am proud to be a progressive liberal, but that doesn't mean I'm a far left liberal. I lean slightly to the left. And I do agree with people who lean slightly to the right, like you.

wait a minute....first you say i am a one sided hack.....and then i lean"slightly" to the right....which is it?....i cant be both Bo.....and i am concerned about this too....were i am at you cant walk 50 yards without running into one of these Hombres........lets do something about it Bo.....ARE YOU WITH ME?.....

you Twat....:lol:

'Mexicans right from Mexico are poor judges?.....ill have to remember that next time they laugh at the guy....'

Mexicans are quick to criticize those Americans who butcher the spanish; but pay no heed to Mexicans who butcher the english. such is the 'nature of THAT beast'.

that may be true Linda...but the topic wasnt about them butchering English....and besides....i was talking about a guy who acts like he is one of them and not us....and when he talks....he aint one of them.....and this is what makes so many Mexicans resent the jerk....

'that may be true Linda...but the topic wasnt about them butchering English....and besides....i was talking about a guy who acts like he is one of them and not us....and when he talks....he aint one of them.....and this is what makes so many Mexicans resent the jerk.....'

The subject might not have been about butchering the english but it left its self open to comments about OTHER languages being butchered. Those who act like they are 'one of them' is called pandering.

wait a minute....first you say i am a one sided hack.....and then i lean"slightly" to the right....which is it?....i cant be both Bo.....and i am concerned about this too....were i am at you cant walk 50 yards without running into one of these Hombres........lets do something about it Bo.....ARE YOU WITH ME?.....

Fuck yea I'm with you. Obama says he wants to give 12 million amnesty? Want to know a secret? He's not being honest. He knows that is political suicide. But the people who want amnesty say they won't vote for him if he doesn't try, so he's going to try. But the GOP will be at that meeting and they won't allow it. GOOD!

These immigrant advocate groups are mad that the crack downs and raids are still occuring on Obama's watch. That's right they are. :clap2:

Want to know another secret? Obama doesn't really want to give the bankers more power, even though he said he does. But where is the outrage? Are you outraged by the idea? Then are you with me on stopping that? You cry about Obama spending $1 trillion but don't seem to mind the bankers spent $9 trillion in the last 8 months. That tells me you aren't sincere about caring about fiscal responsibility or the debt. You just want to tea bag Obama. Fag.

PS. You are not a far right guy, but you are a righty. Just not a FAR right righty. But you are no centrist.

Obama is pandering to the hispanics. He has absolutely no clue as to what giving amnesty to more than 20 million illegals will do to this country. And I might add that not all 20m are from the latin countries although they are the majority. The reason as to why this country is in such an economical mess is because it became a welfare COUNTRY a few years back. Let's say, about 15/20 years ago. We are now paying the price for this and will continue to pay for years to come and more so if we continue to import poverty! Either by permission or by illegal entry.

Fuck yea I'm with you. Obama says he wants to give 12 million amnesty? Want to know a secret? He's not being honest. He knows that is political suicide. But the people who want amnesty say they won't vote for him if he doesn't try, so he's going to try. But the GOP will be at that meeting and they won't allow it. GOOD!

These immigrant advocate groups are mad that the crack downs and raids are still occuring on Obama's watch. That's right they are. :clap2:

Want to know another secret? Obama doesn't really want to give the bankers more power, even though he said he does. But where is the outrage? Are you outraged by the idea? Then are you with me on stopping that? You cry about Obama spending $1 trillion but don't seem to mind the bankers spent $9 trillion in the last 8 months. That tells me you aren't sincere about caring about fiscal responsibility or the debt. You just want to tea bag Obama. Fag.

PS. You are not a far right guy, but you are a righty. Just not a FAR right righty. But you are no centrist.

well being that i dont believe i have ever commented one way or another on the banking situation with you....how do you know which way i lean on this?....i dont really think ANY co. should have gotten one friggin penny of our money.....if they were going to pass out the cash,they should have given every tax payer,and unemployed AMERICAN CITIZENS 30-50 grand apiece....you wanna see some stimulus....paying off bills catching up on behind mortgages,buying a new car,buying a major appliance....thats stimulus not this shit that is going on now....but your buttfucking liberal buddies would NEVER think about giving us OUR money back,just give it to their RICH friends......and i might want to teabag Obama dude.....BUT you want him to teabag YOU,there lies the difference.....rectum inspector...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back