This is the reason fighting illegal immigration is so TOUGH

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Arpaio is doing what he was hired to do and that is uphold the law. That includes fighting illegal immigration. Yet when he enforces and arrests people breaking our laws, he is called a bigot and racial profiler! AMAZING! Not Rev "Yes I'm a Gigantic Bigot" Sharpton is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. Can this guy be anymore of a media whore?

So a guy justifiably fighting illegal immigration at ground zero (the American SW) is now a criminal and people are calling for his head! Amazing!

Al Sharpton Takes on Phoenix's Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Calls For Videos Showing Racial Profiling - Political News - FOXNews.com
The Rev. Al Sharpton on Friday called for opponents of an Arizona sheriff who has aggressively cracked down on illegal immigration to videotape alleged racial profiling by the sheriff's office.

The civil rights leader said the videos will help the U.S. Department of Justice in an investigation of alleged civil rights abuses by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office.

"We're gonna start some freedom rides around this county, to show how people of a certain skin color are treated different than other people," Sharpton told a crowd of several hundred people at the Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church in Phoenix.

Sharpton spoke with Arpaio later Friday in a meeting that the sheriff called cordial.

Arpaio said Sharpton did not mention his freedom rides plan, but asked about racial profiling.

"I tried to educate him that we don't do it," Arpaio said.

The sheriff has taken a hard line against illegal immigration and strongly enforces Arizona's employer-sanctions law, which punishes businesses that knowingly hire illegal workers. He worked with Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas to use the state's human-smuggling law to charge illegal immigrants for conspiring to smuggle themselves into the state.

Arpaio has publicly clashed with other local law enforcement officials who said the sheriff was damaging a delicate relationship between the police and the Hispanic community.

Arpaio said he told Sharpton that he would continue his immigration enforcement despite criticism and the civil rights investigation, adding that Sharpton "may have learned that maybe with this sheriff my people aren't as bad as he may read in the newspapers or as some politicians tell him."

Al Sharpton is more laughed at then taken serious. I like this Sheriff. Isn't he the one that made that one repeat offender rapper who was jailed wear pink overalls. hehe.

Arpaio is doing what he was hired to do and that is uphold the law. That includes fighting illegal immigration. Yet when he enforces and arrests people breaking our laws, he is called a bigot and racial profiler! AMAZING! Not Rev "Yes I'm a Gigantic Bigot" Sharpton is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. Can this guy be anymore of a media whore?

So a guy justifiably fighting illegal immigration at ground zero (the American SW) is now a criminal and people are calling for his head! Amazing!

Al Sharpton Takes on Phoenix's Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Calls For Videos Showing Racial Profiling - Political News - FOXNews.com
The Rev. Al Sharpton on Friday called for opponents of an Arizona sheriff who has aggressively cracked down on illegal immigration to videotape alleged racial profiling by the sheriff's office.

The civil rights leader said the videos will help the U.S. Department of Justice in an investigation of alleged civil rights abuses by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office.

"We're gonna start some freedom rides around this county, to show how people of a certain skin color are treated different than other people," Sharpton told a crowd of several hundred people at the Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church in Phoenix.

Sharpton spoke with Arpaio later Friday in a meeting that the sheriff called cordial.

Arpaio said Sharpton did not mention his freedom rides plan, but asked about racial profiling.

The sheriff has taken a hard line against illegal immigration and strongly enforces Arizona's employer-sanctions law, which punishes businesses that knowingly hire illegal workers. He worked with Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas to use the state's human-smuggling law to charge illegal immigrants for conspiring to smuggle themselves into the state.

Arpaio has publicly clashed with other local law enforcement officials who said the sheriff was damaging a delicate relationship between the police and the Hispanic community.

Arpaio said he told Sharpton that he would continue his immigration enforcement despite criticism and the civil rights investigation, adding that Sharpton "may have learned that maybe with this sheriff my people aren't as bad as he may read in the newspapers or as some politicians tell him."

The reason that illegal immigration is a problem is not because of Al Sharpton.

The reason it is so tough to solve is that people keep hiring them.

Lets toughen the laws on people who hire illegals.

Trust me, next month, Arpaio will be out of work. There won't be any illegals here.

You guys need to get your heads out of your asses and realize this isn't an illegal immigrant problem. Its an illegal employer problem.

But the media knows how to distract/manipulate you. Yea, its Al Sharpton's fault. Fucking idiot.

Trust me, next month, Arpaio will be out of work. There won't be any illegals here.

You guys need to get your heads out of your asses and realize this isn't an illegal immigrant problem. Its an illegal employer problem.

But the media knows how to distract/manipulate you. Yea, its Al Sharpton's fault. Fucking idiot.

Wow Bobo always bitching but not coming up with any solutions.
(1) He is upholding the laws that are on the books and he is being smeared and attacked for it.
(2) Read the article moron, he is attacking employers!
(3) Sharpton is sticking his nose in this, because he is a media whore. I am still waiting for his apology to the Duke LaCrosse players. He jumped on that one pretty strong, calling out all Whites as rapist. Yet now that it was OBVIOUS fromt the beginning that the bitch was a liar, he did nothing do undue the damage he helped cause. Yes I have a right to complain about Sharpton getting involved!
(4) You won't fix illegal immigration untill people like Arpaio are not vilified for doing their job. The only other way is if (maybe when) illegal immigrants (specifically MS13) assist Islamofacist in getting a nuke across the border and a US city goes up in smoke!

Note sillybobo, that I have stated many times and even started a thread that neither party is serious on illegal immigration. Democrats allow it because they want the large Latino voting bash esp in CA! The Republicans allow it because they need the Corporate dollars rolling in from businesses that hire illegals (ditto for my many Democrats).

Unforunately I don't think illegal immigration or border and port security will seriously be fought until a US city gets nuked. I hope I nor my children will ever have to live through that. Living through 9/11 was way too much for me!

Last edited:

I must be right, because you neg repped me back but you did not reply to my post. You know the illegals go bye bye if the employers stop hiring them, but you probably like the cheap labor, plus it brings down labor wages, so you and Lou Dobbs never talk about the real problem.

(1) He is upholding the laws that are on the books and he is being smeared and attacked for it.
(3) Sharpton is sticking his nose in this, because he is a media whore. I am still waiting for his apology to the Duke LaCrosse players. He jumped on that one pretty strong, calling out all Whites as rapist. Yet now that it was OBVIOUS fromt the beginning that the bitch was a liar, he did nothing do undue the damage he helped cause. Yes I have a right to complain about Sharpton getting involved!
(4) You won't fix illegal immigration untill people like Arpaio are not vilified for doing their job. The only other way is if (maybe when) illegal immigrants (specifically MS13) assist Islamofacist in getting a nuke across the border and a US city goes up in smoke!

I don't knock people like Arpaio. I approve of him.

And I don't approve of Al Sharpton on this one.

And him getting involved in the Duke case was wrong too. I agree.

But Al isn't keeping all the illegals here in the US. That is the employers problem. Don't let them distract you with Al Sharpton. He's irrelivent.

But Al isn't keeping all the illegals here in the US. That is the employers problem. Don't let them distract you with Al Sharpton. He's irrelivent.

Sharpton wants those Mexican disciples so bad he can taste it.

Blacks and hispanics don't even get along, do they?

Like he cares. Messiah of the oppressed races. Pick a race any race. The dude needs the money and fame.

Like he cares. Messiah of the oppressed races. Pick a race any race. The dude needs the money and fame.
Don't worry, in a few years whites will be the oppressed race and then he can stick up for you. :lol:

Ghook, why not join the border patrol, I'm sure they'd welcome you in the fight against the evil brown people.

Don't worry, in a few years whites will be the oppressed race and then he can stick up for you. :lol:

Ghook, why not join the border patrol, I'm sure they'd welcome you in the fight against the evil brown people.

Al Sharpton stick up for white rights ??:rofl::rofl:

You crack me up, Ravi.

I must be right, because you neg repped me back but you did not reply to my post. You know the illegals go bye bye if the employers stop hiring them, but you probably like the cheap labor, plus it brings down labor wages, so you and Lou Dobbs never talk about the real problem.

WRONG! Every post I make on the subject mentions employers!

That is always your comeback, why don't you join them! I guess I can't be for fighting crime, such as rape, murder and gang violence, since I am just a salesman and not a police officer, correct?

I can't wait for whites to be the minority. I want everyone to be a minority.

And Ghook would get fired for being too brutal.

Plus you have to speak spanish. When's the last time you heard a conservative speak spanish? Remember Bush? He butchered the language. :lol:

I remember him saying something like, "jose reos ala de casa blanka", and it was so memorized. He can't speak spanish. And he doesn't read as much as Rove said he did. BULLSHIT!!! We need to test him and see what he actually knows.

That is always your comeback, why don't you join them! I guess I can't be for fighting crime, such as rape, murder and gang violence, since I am just a salesman and not a police officer, correct?

I am white and will join them, because I realize it isn't about color or gender or religion. Those are just the wedge issues rich people use to divide us.

So I have more in common with the poor hispanics and blacks than I do with rich whitey, even though I am white.

I didn't complain when they attacked the blacks, muslims, hispanics, until they were all gone, and then they started picking on me, but there was no one left to complain to.

Plus you have to speak spanish. When's the last time you heard a conservative speak spanish? Remember Bush? He butchered the language. :lol:

I remember him saying something like, "jose reos ala de casa blanka", and it was so memorized. He can't speak spanish. And he doesn't read as much as Rove said he did. BULLSHIT!!! We need to test him and see what he actually knows.

William F Buckley jr was fluent in spanish as it was his first language. Can you think of anyone more conservative than he was?

We can't all be minorities. Hell, the term implies an opposing majority. Talking shit doesn't belay the fact that many Americans, left AND right, feel that Arpaio is behaving EXACTLY how law enforcement SHOULD behave on the issue of illegal aliens. Thats right.. illegal ALIENS.

Not everyone can be a minority, there has to be a majority sometime! As a Jew I have been in the minority for a while now! Just ask William Joyce. There are 200 million Non-Latino Whites in America! For Americans to drop under 50% that means the US population will roughly have to jump to 500 million! You don't think whites will stop reproducing correct? Are you not afraid of over-populating? I thought that was a requirement for ultra0libs!

OOOKKKKKK

Already starting! Bush butchers English, his Spanish wasn't bad at all. How is Obama's? That is right no speaka any Spanish!

What is your still infatuation with W? I am starting to think you have a gay-man's crush on him!

Never thought I would give you, "Grand Wizard of the Anti-semitic Leftist Movement," a thank you, but there is a first for everything!

William F Buckley jr was fluent in spanish as it was his first language. Can you think of anyone more conservative than he was?

We can't all be minorities. Hell, the term implies an opposing majority. Talking shit doesn't belay the fact that many Americans, left AND right, feel that Arpaio is behaving EXACTLY how law enforcement SHOULD behave on the issue of illegal aliens. Thats right.. illegal ALIENS.

Hiring illegals impact blacks in this country the most. Sharpton has it all wrong. Instead of fighting for the Afro-American he is fighting for the illegals! Go figure! But as in everything - the DOLLAR is the reason and of course his so-called 'fame'. Money is always at the bottom of their reasons for picking their 'battles and wars'.

Not everyone can be a minority, there has to be a majority sometime! As a Jew I have been in the minority for a while now! Just ask William Joyce. There are 200 million Non-Latino Whites in America! For Americans to drop under 50% that means the US population will roughly have to jump to 500 million! You don't think whites will stop reproducing correct? Are you not afraid of over-populating? I thought that was a requirement for ultra0libs!

OOOKKKKKK

Already starting! Bush butchers English, his Spanish wasn't bad at all. How is Obama's? That is right no speaka any Spanish!

What is your still infatuation with W? I am starting to think you have a gay-man's crush on him!

I think I heard once that everyone is a minority. Blacks, whites, jews, etc. The only true minority are either men or women. Are there more men or women on the planet? Whoever is less is the main/only true minority.

Bush's spanish was good? No way. It was a statement he memorized. No way he speaks retarded in spanish too.

And I heard a great term this weekend for a man crush. Can't remember it now though.

Oh yea, it was a Bromance. Yes, my 8 year Bromance with Bush is over but now I have a new Brolationship with Obama.

Forum List

Back