This is the race and racism section

mr-rogers-middle-finger-animated-gif-4.gif

You wouldn't know the truth if it robbed you at gunpoint.

That would be you.
Well, this guy says in the quote that he hasn't heard the truth yet, so you must be wrong on everything.

Not what he said. But hey let me put it to you in language you can understand.

Anonymous%2BIgnorance.jpg
You can't read, what's your first language, Zulu?

He said "we're going to learn...", meaning he admits to not yet knowing.

I can't say what needs to be said because admin will reprimand me while your punk ass gets to hide behind your computer posting racial slurs every day. You haven't learned the truth and you're scared of facing it.

That would be you.
Well, this guy says in the quote that he hasn't heard the truth yet, so you must be wrong on everything.

I can't say what needs to be said because admin will reprimand me while your punk ass gets to hide behind your computer posting racial slurs every day. You haven't learned the truth and you're scared of facing it.
Your meme says that you haven't heard the truth yet. Maybe you can mow my lawn while you wait.

That would be you.

Your meme says that you haven't heard the truth yet. Maybe you can mow my lawn while you wait.

My meme says you haven't learned the truth and are scared of it. What's the problem? You too lazy and shiftless to mow your own grass?

My meme says you haven't learned the truth and are scared of it. What's the problem? You too lazy and shiftless to mow your own grass?
My Mexican got nabbed by ICE. Want to be next? :biggrin:

Sheesh brah, you don't even know what you post. Makes it hard for me to argue with you. :biggrin:

My Mexican got nabbed by ICE. Want to be next? :biggrin:

Sheesh brah, you don't even know what you post. Makes it hard for me to argue with you. :biggrin:

I know what I post, You are the one with the problem. Stop sitting on your ass expecting other people to do your work for you.

That would be you.

I can't say what needs to be said ...

What needs to be said, and why do you lack the courage to say it?

Freedom of speech was not just made for whites.
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from other people’s speech and opposing views.

I wonder how you have time for anything considered how much of your SPEECH is plastered onto the racism forum.

Yep and that means you aren't free from my opposition to white racism.

I'm retired idiot. Understand what that means? It means I worked all my life to make enough to determine when I don't have to work anymore and can spend my leisure time doing what the hell I want.

But you are oppressed. How can that be?

Freedom of speech was not just made for whites.
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from other people’s speech and opposing views.

I wonder how you have time for anything considered how much of your SPEECH is plastered onto the racism forum.

Yep and that means you aren't free from my opposition to white racism.

I'm retired idiot. Understand what that means? It means I worked all my life to make enough to determine when I don't have to work anymore and can spend my leisure time doing what the hell I want.

But you are oppressed. How can that be?

So just because I'm retired white racism does not exist.

Forum List

Back