This is the proverbial nail in the coffin

What part of spending less this year at 1.15 trillion and
Spending of last year at 4.1 trillion don't they get?
When spending goes down national debt starts to go down.

Obama's proposal 2016
2016 Federal Budget Pie-Chart - Bing images

Trumps proposal
pie chart federal spending 2017 - Bing images

what they don't get (or refuse to accept) is that Trump is succeeding and doing exactly what he said he would do during the campaign. He is fixing the mess left to him by his predecessors. That's why the establishment in both parties are out to get him----he is draining the swamp and threatening their power to make themselves richer.

National Debt is the totality of US Government Budget deficits and surpluses.
Uh no...that is called "deficit". Budgets are annual and the annual difference is either a deficit or surplus. The running total of our nation's annual deficits is the national debt.

What your malfunction? You just rephrased exactly what I said national debt is.

Most people post because they have something to say. Crazy right wingers post because they just have to say something.

really? Are whoopi and behar crazy right wingers? How about Pelosi, Gore, Reid, Schumer, Clooney, Streisand? right wingers? I think not.

Are all those people you mentioned members here?

Are you drunk? Where did I deny Trump won the election? :cuckoo:

you said: "the polls predicted Hillary would win the popular vote by 3.3 percentage points and she won that by 2.1 points." we don't pick presidents by popular vote and when you remove the illegal and duplicate votes, its very likely that Trump won both the PV and the EC.
But you're an imbecile who thinks I said Hillary won the election because I accurately pointed out the polls predicted she would win the popular vote ... so there's that.

why do you not mention the polls that said she would win the election? Could it be because they either got it wrong or lied about their polls?
No poll (at election time) predicted she would win the election. For a poll to make such a prediction would have required indicating she would get at least 270 electoral votes and no poll indicated that. The polls did indicate she would get more than Trump when not including swing states, which could fall in favor of either candidate. But none predicted she would get 270 or more votes.

your selective memory is amusing. CNN had a poll that said that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. So did MSNBC and even Fox.
Their final polls indicated no such thing. No final poll showed Hillary getting 270 or more votes.

Their final polls indicated no such thing. No final poll showed Hillary getting 270 or more votes.
Every "poll" showed that, you pathological liar. After dancing about the polls you attempt to rewrite history and claim and declare that which you crowed about never occured. This is a prime example of why you are the board jack-ass.

Every "poll" showed that, you pathological liar. After dancing about the polls you attempt to rewrite history and claim and declare that which you crowed about never occured. This is a prime example of why you are the board jack-ass.
Post a link to a final poll showing Hillary predicted to get 270 or more votes...

Obama's proposal 2016

Trumps proposal

what they don't get (or refuse to accept) is that Trump is succeeding and doing exactly what he said he would do during the campaign. He is fixing the mess left to him by his predecessors. That's why the establishment in both parties are out to get him----he is draining the swamp and threatening their power to make themselves richer.
well if their news doesn't report it it didn't happen. ask them.

you said: "the polls predicted Hillary would win the popular vote by 3.3 percentage points and she won that by 2.1 points." we don't pick presidents by popular vote and when you remove the illegal and duplicate votes, its very likely that Trump won both the PV and the EC.
But you're an imbecile who thinks I said Hillary won the election because I accurately pointed out the polls predicted she would win the popular vote ... so there's that.

why do you not mention the polls that said she would win the election? Could it be because they either got it wrong or lied about their polls?
No poll (at election time) predicted she would win the election. For a poll to make such a prediction would have required indicating she would get at least 270 electoral votes and no poll indicated that. The polls did indicate she would get more than Trump when not including swing states, which could fall in favor of either candidate. But none predicted she would get 270 or more votes.

your selective memory is amusing. CNN had a poll that said that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. So did MSNBC and even Fox.

Who mentioned final poll?
No one but you.

Post a link to a final poll showing Hillary predicted to get 270 or more votes...
I'll do better...here is video of a major news outlet talking about the poll and how it is NOT possible for President Trump to reach the required 270 because Hitlery Clinton already had it locked up. Enjoy. And then apologize to everyone on the board for lying all the time. It starts with the Rachel saying "Electoral Map" and "polling". Right out of the gate.

Who mentioned final poll?
No one but you.
So? What point is there in discussing polls before November? Polls are snapshots in time. A poll too far out from the election is of little value.

Bullshit nonsence. Short term treasury account fluctuations mean exactly NOTHING.

If you do not understand that United States is still very much running deficits, then you are a total ignoramus.

CBO%20deficits.jpg

The problem is that you don't understand our economy or Accounting in America because you pay for everything with Pesos, and not American Dollars.

I'll do better...here is video of a major news outlet talking about the poll and how it is NOT possible for President Trump to reach the required 270 because Hitlery Clinton already had it locked up. Enjoy. And then apologize to everyone on the board for lying all the time. It starts with the Rachel saying "Electoral Map" and "polling". Right out of the gate.

LOL, yah I remember MONTHs AND MONTHS of Dem Propaganda Operatives (The MSM) talking about ELECTORAL MAP, ELECTORAL MAP, ELECTORAL MAP and how Trump had no chance no matter what he tried, because he just was never going to win enough ELECTORAL VOTES!

They even went further claiming Clinton was going to win in an ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE and rub TRUMP's Nose in it!

Now they are on to RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, when all they did for almost two years was talk about The ELECTORAL MAP, ELECTORAL MAP, ELECTORAL MAP!

Last edited:

Imbecile... that was from August. Nearly 3 months before the election and while Hillary still enjoyed a big lead over Trump.

giphy.gif

Obama's proposal 2016

Trumps proposal
Imbecile.... you're actually comparing total spending in FY2016 with discretionary spending (a subset of total spending) in FY2017. :eusa_doh:

Furthermore, there's no date on when that FY2017 chart was created. Since FY2017 began under Obama, it's entirely possible that chart is based upon Obama's budget proposal and not Trump's. You don't know. :eusa_doh:

And lastly, when looking at discretionary spending, $1.15 trillion in FY2017 is the same as it was the prior fiscal year. :eusa_doh:

2016-budget-chart-discretionary_large.png

... your post is a complete and utter fail because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. :eusa_doh:

Bullshit nonsence. Short term treasury account fluctuations mean exactly NOTHING.

If you do not understand that United States is still very much running deficits, then you are a total ignoramus.

CBO%20deficits.jpg

The problem is that you don't understand our economy or Accounting in America because you pay for everything with Pesos, and not American Dollars.

lol, something is terribly, terribly wrong with you in the head. And no, that isn't the problem.

Let me explain something to you retard - your baseless assertions about me are not even worth the bits that express them.

Last edited:

Imbecile... that was from August. Nearly 3 months before the election and while Hillary still enjoyed a big lead over Trump.

So you asked for the evidence - I provided it - and you still can't admit you're a liar. See...that's the whole point snowflake. Hitlery never enjoyed a "big lead". The polls were all bullshit. Just like everything you post.

Gasp! A whole 3 months? Like....a full 90 days? Oh man...my bad dude. See, I thought this was RIGHT on TOP of the election. Like within 89 days or so. I didn't realize it was a massive 90 days away from election day. Yeah...that definitely doesn't count.

Fuck'n idiot. This is a classic example of a left-wing nitwit being too ashamed to admit he was so easily duped by his left-wing masters.

So you asked for the evidence - I provided it - and you still can't admit you're a liar. See...that's the whole point snowflake. Hitlery never enjoyed a "big lead". The polls were all bullshit. Just like everything you post.

What a shame you couldn't actually provide the evidence I asked for. I ask for a "final poll," since that's the only one that matters, and you post one from three months earlier, when Hillary had a much bigger lead.

Gasp! A whole 3 months? Like....a full 90 days? Oh man...my bad dude. See, I thought this was RIGHT on TOP of the election. Like within 89 days or so. I didn't realize it was a massive 90 days away from election day. Yeah...that definitely doesn't count.

Fuck'n idiot. This is a classic example of a left-wing nitwit being too ashamed to admit he was so easily duped by his left-wing masters.

Thanks for once again demonstrating you have no fucking clue how polls work.
icon_rolleyes.gif

CBO%20deficits.jpg

lol, something is terribly, terribly wrong with you in the head. And no, that isn't the problem.

Let me explain something to you retard - your baseless assertions about me are not even worth the bits that express them.

maxresdefault.jpg

But Muh Electoral College!

uva%20electoral%20map.png

The lame stream media spent the entire election LECTURING US ABOUT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE and how Trump had no chance to win THE ELECTORAL VOTE.

Then after the slimy bitch lost, they switched tactics and talked about THE POPULAR VOTE when their threats to kill ELECTORS did not pan out.

Now it's about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, and after that, to cover for the fact these pieces of shit do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ALL DAY....it will be another pile of Lefty Shit.

Hillary Clinton has 81% chance of defeating Trump, Nate Silver predicts

Clinton advisers see multiple paths to a commanding win

ELECTORAL MAP: Hillary Clinton is on track for a blowout win in November

Hillary Clinton Will Win Election By A Landslide, According To Moody’s Highly Reliable Election Model

Hillary Clinton Will Win by a Landslide Against Donald Trump

Electoral College Map Update: Pollster Predicts Hillary Clinton Landslide, Winning All Swing States Except Iowa, Ohio

These election experts are predicting a Hillary Clinton landslide over Donald Trump

Forum List

Back