This is the proverbial nail in the coffin

National Debt is the totality of US Government Budget deficits and surpluses.
Uh no...that is called "deficit". Budgets are annual and the annual difference is either a deficit or surplus. The running total of our nation's annual deficits is the national debt.

What your malfunction? You just rephrased exactly what I said national debt is.

I say it because of your pathetic devotion to an orange Neanderthal that makes this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world.
Barack Insane Obama made this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world. President Trump is restoring the U.S. to its rightful place at the top.
Do you ever say anything that isn't just batshit loony?

GA_2016.06.29_balanceofpower-1-12.png
A poll? You mean like the one that said Hitlery Clinton would win in a "landslide"? :lmao:
a) and you gauge how much the rest of the world respects us by ... ? Sticking your head out of a window in your cell at the asylum and shouting, "how much do ya love us now?!?"

b) the polls predicted Hillary would win the popular vote by 3.3 percentage points and she won that by 2.1 points.

But I understand, being saddled with your inbred conservative hatred, you have to create excuses for why the world respected America while we had a Liberal Democrat for a president.

I say it because of your pathetic devotion to an orange Neanderthal that makes this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world.
Barack Insane Obama made this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world. President Trump is restoring the U.S. to its rightful place at the top.

Anyone notice that progressives are completely incapable of providing any real data or statistics? All they ever do is post unscientific polls.
What I notice is how moronic the right is. Like you not comprehending that scientific polling is statistical.

1233796371590.gif

A poll? You mean like the one that said Hitlery Clinton would win in a "landslide"? :lmao:
a) and you gauge how much the rest of the world respects us by ... ? Sticking your head out of a window in your cell at the asylum and shouting, "how much do ya love us now?!?"

b) the polls predicted Hillary would win the popular vote by 3.3 percentage points and she won that by 2.1 points.

But I understand, being saddled with your inbred conservative hatred, you have to create excuses for why the world respected America while we had a Liberal Democrat for a president.

Hillary lost by the rules of our national election. Its over. Grow up and deal with it. The people chose Trump, Trump is doing what he promised to do. Illegal crossings are down 75%, the stock market is up, unemployment rate is down, the USA is once again respected in the world, fair trade deals are being worked with China, Mexico, Europe, and Russia.

YOU lost, liberalism lost, democrats lost, Hillary lost, Obama lost. The American voters are fed up with liberal failures and lies. Accept that or keep losing, its up to you.

Anyone notice that progressives are completely incapable of providing any real data or statistics? All they ever do is post unscientific polls.
What I notice is how moronic the right is. Like you not comprehending that scientific polling is statistical.

1233796371590.gif

except that its not.

Hillary lost by the rules of our national election. Its over. Grow up and deal with it. The people chose Trump, Trump is doing what he promised to do. Illegal crossings are down 75%, the stock market is up, unemployment rate is down, the USA is once again respected in the world, fair trade deals are being worked with China, Mexico, Europe, and Russia.

YOU lost, liberalism lost, democrats lost, Hillary lost, Obama lost. The American voters are fed up with liberal failures and lies. Accept that or keep losing, its up to you.
Are you drunk? Where did I deny Trump won the election? :cuckoo:

1233796371590.gif

except that its not.
You've already proven in the past you don't understand scientific polling. There's really no need for you to remind the forum of that again. :eusa_doh:

you said: "the polls predicted Hillary would win the popular vote by 3.3 percentage points and she won that by 2.1 points." we don't pick presidents by popular vote and when you remove the illegal and duplicate votes, its very likely that Trump won both the PV and the EC.

1233796371590.gif

except that its not.
You've already proven in the past you don't understand scientific polling. There's really no need for you to remind the forum of that again. :eusa_doh:

what has been proven multiple times is that you do not understand the mathematical rules of statistics and how the pollsters manipulate those rules to get away with using such tiny samples.

But its of no consequence here. your ignorance is well established by the history of your postings.

you said: "the polls predicted Hillary would win the popular vote by 3.3 percentage points and she won that by 2.1 points." we don't pick presidents by popular vote and when you remove the illegal and duplicate votes, its very likely that Trump won both the PV and the EC.
But you're an imbecile who thinks I said Hillary won the election because I accurately pointed out the polls predicted she would win the popular vote ... so there's that.

1233796371590.gif

except that its not.

what has been proven multiple times is that you do not understand the mathematical rules of statistics and how the pollsters manipulate those rules to get away with using such tiny samples.

But its of no consequence here. your ignorance is well established by the history of your postings.
Scientific polling is statistical, I don't care how conservative crazy you are.

15mnuxz.jpg

But you're an imbecile who thinks I said Hillary won the election because I accurately pointed out the polls predicted she would win the popular vote ... so there's that.

why do you not mention the polls that said she would win the election? Could it be because they either got it wrong or lied about their polls?

1233796371590.gif

except that its not.

Scientific polling is statistical, I don't care how conservative crazy you are.

15mnuxz.jpg

please look up the definition of "representative sample" before you continue making a complete fool of yourself.

Hillary lost by the rules of our national election.

True. But it's goes similar to drag racing, where if you redlight, leave before the light turns green, or the cross over the centerline, you lose. Even if your car is faster than the other guys.

So it's true she lost by the rules, but winning by a technicality doesn't give you bragging rights over who has the faster / better car. All you can say is that Trump won by a technicality.

why do you not mention the polls that said she would win the election? Could it be because they either got it wrong or lied about their polls?
No poll (at election time) predicted she would win the election. For a poll to make such a prediction would have required indicating she would get at least 270 electoral votes and no poll indicated that. The polls did indicate she would get more than Trump when not including swing states, which could fall in favor of either candidate. But none predicted she would get 270 or more votes.

Uh no...that is called "deficit". Budgets are annual and the annual difference is either a deficit or surplus. The running total of our nation's annual deficits is the national debt.

Most people post because they have something to say. Crazy right wingers post because they just have to say something.

Hillary lost by the rules of our national election.

True. But it's goes similar to drag racing, where if you redlight, leave before the light turns green, or the cross over the centerline, you lose. Even if your car is faster than the other guys.

So it's true she lost by the rules, but winning by a technicality doesn't give you bragging rights over who has the faster / better car. All you can say is that Trump won by a technicality.

totally wrong. He won by the rules of the game. He won the electoral college. That's the way we have elected presidents since 1776. Both candidates knew the rules going in and Hillary lost. No amount of whining or rationalizing can change the fact that you ran a very flawed unlikeable candidate. Nothing can change the FACTS that the DNC cheated Bernie out of a chance or that the media was aligned with Hillary from the beginning.

The message is that the people understand what it takes to run this country and they chose the person with a proven track record of getting things done.

What you dems and libs really fear is that Trump will exceed all expectations and be the most successful president in history. Until you understand your own fears and issues, you will continue to lose.

No poll (at election time) predicted she would win the election. For a poll to make such a prediction would have required indicating she would get at least 270 electoral votes and no poll indicated that. The polls did indicate she would get more than Trump when not including swing states, which could fall in favor of either candidate. But none predicted she would get 270 or more votes.

your selective memory is amusing. CNN had a poll that said that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. So did MSNBC and even Fox.

Most people post because they have something to say. Crazy right wingers post because they just have to say something.

really? Are whoopi and behar crazy right wingers? How about Pelosi, Gore, Reid, Schumer, Clooney, Streisand? right wingers? I think not.

Forum List

Back