This is the proverbial nail in the coffin

Meltdown? What melt down? You posted your argument and I just explained why its mostly bullshit.

if you don't have a real response just nice hot cup of STFU
What meltdown? I'll bold everything for you in red so everyone else can laugh at you.
EOs - bullshit, he rolled back SOME, again drops in the bucket compared to all the shit he promised.
Power to States - bullshit, not much has changed.
National debt - total horseshit, Trump hasn't done jack shit to seriously effect the deficts LET ALONE actually reduce debt.
JOBS - bullshit, so far the jobs have been growing at about same rate as under Obama, well short of Trump's promises.

And yes we still have vast regulations and EXACTLY SAME FUCKING BORDER.
8 swear words in two posts? Yeah...our fragile little snowflake is having an epic meltdown over the success of President Trump.

What's a matter, the word bullshit giving you tummy ache?

Awww, you fragile little thing. Then how about you STOP BULLSHITTING?
No...it proves you're having a complete and total meltdown over the success of President Trump.

They also didn't mention that he got his 6 country ban after they tried to block him.

They also didn't mention (probably because they were touting Russian collusion so much) that congress has passed a law to allow the feds to DENY cities money that are sanctuary cities-)

They also didn't mention the stockmarket...............which goes up and down on how they see the future, not the past, lol-)

Hey, did they mention about the cease fire in Syria-)

Did they forget about the Middle East coming together? What about them buying BILLIONS of our hardware due to his dealings-)

How about the removal of the Paris accord-)

Did they mention about how Voss has it heading towards all vouchers-)

I have a list of others, but I don't want to gloat to much, and this after only 5 months with the Democrats doing EVERYTHING in their power to stick it to him. Wait till the late fall when everything comes out, and he is chasing.....and PROSECUTING DEMOCRATS-)

Meltdown? What melt down? You posted your argument and I just explained why its mostly bullshit.

if you don't have a real response just nice hot cup of STFU
What meltdown? I'll bold everything for you in red so everyone else can laugh at you.
EOs - bullshit, he rolled back SOME, again drops in the bucket compared to all the shit he promised.
Power to States - bullshit, not much has changed.
National debt - total horseshit, Trump hasn't done jack shit to seriously effect the deficts LET ALONE actually reduce debt.
JOBS - bullshit, so far the jobs have been growing at about same rate as under Obama, well short of Trump's promises.

And yes we still have vast regulations and EXACTLY SAME FUCKING BORDER.
8 swear words in two posts? Yeah...our fragile little snowflake is having an epic meltdown over the success of President Trump.

What's a matter, the word bullshit giving you tummy ache?

Awww, you fragile little thing. Then how about you STOP BULLSHITTING?
No...it proves you're having a complete and total meltdown over the success of President Trump.

They also didn't mention that he got his 6 country ban after they tried to block him.

They also didn't mention (probably because they were touting Russian collusion so much) that congress has passed a law to allow the feds to DENY cities money that are sanctuary cities-)

They also didn't mention the stockmarket...............which goes up and down on how they see the future, not the past, lol-)

Hey, did they mention about the cease fire in Syria-)

Did they forget about the Middle East coming together? What about them buying BILLIONS of our hardware due to his dealings-)

How about the removal of the Paris accord-)

Did they mention about how Voss has it heading towards all vouchers-)

I have a list of others, but I don't want to gloat to much, and this after only 5 months with the Democrats doing EVERYTHING in their power to stick it to him. Wait till the late fall when everything comes out, and he is chasing.....and PROSECUTING DEMOCRATS-)
Boom! All of which explains why poor little fragile ant is losing his shit all over this board. Because President Trump has been the most effective and successful president in his first five months of any president in the modern era. And he literally accomplished more in his first few months than Barack Insane Obama did in 8 years.

You Promised us you'd move to Canada.
Title2.jpg

Quote me.

When you can't, retract your idiotic nonsense.

Quote Antondoodoo:

"I bin sahkin Obama Bin Spying Deek.
Me lyke berry muck. Obama Bin Lying good Mooselum. Trump make America Gr8 agin. Me Noah lyke.

I goes Nort!

Ollie Assburn!"

Yea, why don't we talk about that disaster?

He didn't get HIS ban, His ban was to "stop letting muslims coming in until we figure out what the hell is going on".

That ludicrous, unconstitutional, counterproductive thought then went on to become 90 day 7 country travel ban Executive Order that wasn't even cleared with Attorney General (and didn't even include $$$audis, where most 9/11 hijackers were from). Countries from which there was not a single attack in the United States. That then went on to become 6 country ban because slapping Iraqis in the face was in bad taste, then various iterations getting rejected by the courts.

Until finally, months after 90 days, supreme court finally birthed yet a new version it found workable - Ok to travel ban people who do not have direct family or business ties in the States.

TA-DA!

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
You Promised us you'd move to Canada.
Title2.jpg

Quote me.

When you can't, retract your idiotic nonsense.

Quote Antondoodoo:

"I bin sahkin Obama Bin Spying Deek.
Me lyke berry muck. Obama Bin Lying good Mooselum. Trump make America Gr8 agin. Me Noah lyke.

I goes Nort!

Ollie Assburn!"

There is nothing I myself could have said that would make you look more of an adolescent idiot.

Well done sir.

Ahahahaha! After being proven wrong, this poor little dimwit moves the goalposts and now declares that means "nothing".

Snowflake...it means everything. He's the first President to do that since the Civil War era. And it proves you're an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Dumbass, this is what short term account fluctuations look like - it is MEANINGLESS to draw any budget conclusions form them on a month-to-month basis and the articles you linked to are Trumpster fluff for the ignorant by the ignorant (or charlatans)

united-states-government-budget-value.png

Still, if you are too stupid to understand what you are looking at, and are so sure of your ignorant self then why don't we place a friendly wager on this matter?

If deficit gets posted for 2017 fiscal year actual (debt increases), you put up an avatar of my choice for a month. If 2017 runs surplus or breaks even I'll put up your choice of avatar for a year.

Lets go, put up or shut up.

Last edited:
Ahahahahahaha! When you were caught lying - you double-down with another lie. We're talking about the national debt you dumb ass. Not the federal government's budget.

Next time you want to try spreading your very idiotic propaganda, you might want to photoshop the part at the top where it says "US GOVERNMENT BUDGET". :ahole-1:

Ahahahahahaha! When you were caught lying - you double-down with another lie. We're talking about the national debt you dumb ass. Not the federal government's budget.

Next time you want to try spreading your very idiotic propaganda, you might want to photoshop the part at the top where it says "US GOVERNMENT BUDGET". :ahole-1:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAe9AAAAJDZjM2YxYmEyLTI5YTktNGZlYS1hYzljLWFmZGE4ODlmNzNkYg.jpg

Silly, you should pay attention:

National Debt is the totality of US Government Budget deficits and surpluses.

In the graph what you see are short term fluctuations in treasury accounts, resultant from government posting receipts(in) and spending(out).

You can observe that in one month debt can decrease by 200 billion, next month increase by 200 billion and etc. But the only thing that matters is annual actual totals, not when accounts get posted to.

My bet offer still stands - do it! Show me up.

National Debt is the totality of US Government Budget deficits and surpluses.
Uh no...that is called "deficit". Budgets are annual and the annual difference is either a deficit or surplus. The running total of our nation's annual deficits is the national debt.

You know after Nixon resigned in disgrace after months of denial of his crimes he had a dream where a coffin was chasing him. Through the dark streets, across bridges, down ally-ways, through parks and backyards, the footsteps getting ever closer and louder as he raced up the steps to his house. As he approached the door out of breath and too terrified to turn around he reached into his pocket and pulled out a box of Luden's cough drops and ate one. Thereby stopping the coffin.

Yeah it's all fantasy, like this thread.

Yep the dumb son of a bitch wants to turn America into a third world shit hole. Now that is pretty dumb...
That's true. But thankfully, Barack Insane Obama is gone now and can't do any more harm.
That sleazy, dishonest, anti-American piece of dog squeeze does not plan to go away. He still thinks he has a chance in the world government hierarchy. He is still functioning as a global community organizer, his one and only talent. He suffers from delusions of adequacy.

I say it because of your pathetic devotion to an orange Neanderthal that makes this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world.
Barack Insane Obama made this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world. President Trump is restoring the U.S. to its rightful place at the top.
Do you ever say anything that isn't just batshit loony?

GA_2016.06.29_balanceofpower-1-12.png

Thanks for proving what a great job Obama did. The debt was already exploding when he became president due to the massive recession at the time. So of course, the debt rose.

Now the economy he handed Trump is doing much better. And while you idiotically credit Trump, though you can't cite any of his accomplishments that led to the debt reduction, the reality is -- the debt began dropping before he was even sworn in.

From 12/30/16 through 1/19/2017, the debt had already fallen 32 billion.

12/30/2016: 19,976,826,951,047.80
01/19/2017: 19,944,429,217,106.77

From 1/20/17 through 2/3/2017, the debt had already fallen another 61 billion.

01/20/2017: 19,947,304,555,212.49
02/03/2017: 19,885,875,150,544.45

U.S. Treasury

There was no policy by Trump in his first 2 weeks to account for that and the trend began before he was in office.

Sadly, you Trump sycophants are too stupid to know what you're talking about.

I say it because of your pathetic devotion to an orange Neanderthal that makes this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world.
Barack Insane Obama made this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world. President Trump is restoring the U.S. to its rightful place at the top.

A poll? You mean like the one that said Hitlery Clinton would win in a "landslide"? :lmao:

Thanks for proving what a great job Obama did. The debt was already exploding when he became president due to the massive recession at the time.
And his "solution" was to take it from $10 trillion over 232 years to $20 trillion over the next 8 years? :uhh:

Anyone notice that progressives are completely incapable of providing any real data or statistics? All they ever do is post unscientific polls.

Forum List

Back