This is the proverbial nail in the coffin

The election of Donald Trump didn't create the Left's hate, just revealed it. Sad.

No president, but Trump promised REDICULOUS BULLSHIT anyone with half a brain understands he will not deliver.
He already has delivered, you fragile little snowflake. He approved the Keystone Pipeline. He rolled back all of Barack Insane Obama's illegal Executive Orders. He has returned power to the states per the U.S. Constitution. He has cut the national debt. He has created jobs. He has eliminated idiotic left-wing regulations. He has secured the border.

The man has literally achieved more - and kept more campaign promises - in his first 5 months on the job than Barack Insane Obama did in 8 years.

.I say that not because i give a shit about CNN, Griffin, or "Morning Joe", I say it because of your pathetic devotion to an orange Neanderthal that makes this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world.

He's far less of an embvarassnent to real Americans than your trained chimpanzee and his gorilla of a wife were for the last eight years.

No president, but Trump promised REDICULOUS BULLSHIT anyone with half a brain understands he will not deliver.
He already has delivered, you fragile little snowflake. He approved the Keystone Pipeline. He rolled back all of Barack Insane Obama's illegal Executive Orders. He has returned power to the states per the U.S. Constitution. He has cut the national debt. He has created jobs. He has eliminated idiotic left-wing regulations. He has secured the border.

The man has literally achieved more - and kept more campaign promises - in his first 5 months on the job than Barack Insane Obama did in 8 years.

Keystone - drop in the bucket, couple of thousand short term jobs.
EOs - bullshit, he rolled back SOME, again drops in the bucket compared to all the shit he promised.
Power to States - bullshit, not much has changed.
National debt - total horseshit, Trump hasn't done jack shit to seriously effect the deficts LET ALONE actually reduce debt.
JOBS - bullshit, so far the jobs have been growing at about same rate as under Obama, well short of Trump's promises.
750x422

And yes we still have vast regulations and EXACTLY SAME FUCKING BORDER.

On his major promises Trump has so far failed to deliver. The only thing he did significant was nominate a (probably) more conservative SC Judge than Garland and only because all that needed was his ok, not exactly an achievement, is it now.

that-was-fun-want-to-try-tax-reform-gop-health-17903158.png

Last edited:
what president in American history fulfilled all of his campaign promises-----in the first
four months, no less.

No president, but Trump promised REDICULOUS BULLSHIT anyone with half a brain understands he will not deliver. For starters because he was and remains a total ignoramus. He had no idea what he was saying when he was making the promises, nor did he give a shit. He is consistently willing to say WHATEVER gets him through the day.

He promised 4% GDP growth - no where in sight, probably because he has hasn't signed any significant change in economic policy that can possibly cause that extra growth (at the tail end of bussiness cycle no less)

He promised he has a "wonderful plan" for better healthcare system, where everyone will be covered at a "fraction of Obamacare costs" - rediculous nonsense with a side of bullshit, he had ZERO real plan to fix healthcare.

He promised massive 1Trillion dollar infrastructure plan and about 5 Trillion dollar tax cuts all paid for with...yep, very same nonexistent 4% annualized GDP growth.

He was wailing against "JENNET YELLEN!" and her artificial propping up of the economy with low interest rates for Obama - only to keep Janet head of the Fed to continue exactly what she was doing.

Same bullshit with unemployment figures he was throwing around "40%!!!", as soon as he got in suddenly standard U3 unemployment numbers became legit.

He was going to take Chinese leaders "to McDonald's" instead of proper reception and declare the country currency manipulators. All bullshit as we now know.

And let's not forget how he was going to "order his DOJ" to persecute "Hillary for prison!" - ohh yes they are on it :rolleyes:

The man is a top grade snake oil salesman and an A.D.D. riddled anti-intellectual.
You Promised us you'd move to Canada.
Title2.jpg

EOs - bullshit, he rolled back SOME, again drops in the bucket compared to all the shit he promised.
National debt - total horseshit, Trump hasn't done jack shit to seriously effect the deficts LET ALONE actually reduce debt.
JOBS - bullshit, so far the jobs have been growing at about same rate as under Obama, well short of Trump's promises.
750x422

On his major promises Trump has so far failed to deliver. The only thing he did significant was nominate a (probably) more conservative SC Judge than Garland and only because all that needed was his ok, not exactly an achievement, is it now.

Snowflake...if that were even remotely true - you wouldn't be having a complete and total meltdown. You're losing your shit because everything I said is 100% true and you know it. His success is why you're so pissed off.

Conservatives have been totally and completely vindicated. President Trump has totally and completely vindicated. CNN has been exposed (thank God for Project Veritas). And Mika Brezinzski accidentally reveals her real feelings about the media ("it's her job to control what you think").

While others knew it then - I did not. But I understand it now. President Trump was the second Revolutionary War. The American people essentially overthrew the entire establishment (political party's, media, etc.) at the ballot box.

You are so fucking stupid that it blows my mind.

I say that not because i give a shit about CNN, Griffin, or "Morning Joe", I say it because of your pathetic devotion to an orange Neanderthal that makes this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world.

Be careful! The whiny pathetic snowflake you just insulted is gonna report ya like the little conservative BITCH he is!

Conservatives have been totally and completely vindicated. President Trump has totally and completely vindicated. CNN has been exposed (thank God for Project Veritas). And Mika Brezinzski accidentally reveals her real feelings about the media ("it's her job to control what you think").

While others knew it then - I did not. But I understand it now. President Trump was the second Revolutionary War. The American people essentially overthrew the entire establishment (political party's, media, etc.) at the ballot box.

What is the nail in the coffin? You didn't say anything specific, outside of Mika saying everyone whose able to figure it out, has already figured out long ago. Trump worshippers need to chill with the victory lap. Americans in the middle are sitting this crazy shit out on both sides. Trump is a man, a flawed one like we all are. He is not a demigod, this isn't ancient Egypt or Japan circa early 20th century, or Roman Catholic kings in the dark ages, looked at as godsends or gods themselves. Those were bad times, because a flawed man ruled supreme, and was unable to be questioned. What's better than a man is ideas, and principles. I get a sick feeling every time I hear the out of control trump worship. I'm happy Hillary is not president, but shit, can we not learn from each others mistakes. Y'all sounds exactly like obama nuts. Get humble, tone down the hypocrisy.

750x422

Snowflake...if that were even remotely true - you wouldn't be having a complete and total meltdown. You're losing your shit because everything I said is 100% true and you know it. His success is why you're so pissed off.

Meltdown? What melt down? You posted your argument and I just explained why its mostly bullshit.

if you don't have a real response then

images

Yep - the same border. And Mexicans are now afraid to step over it thanks to President Trump. Not only that, but the one' she who did step over it by invitation from Barack Insane Obama are self-deporting because the law is now being enforced.

IMG_3672.JPG

How embarrassing for you antontoo. You continue to illustrate to everyone why you are one of the most ignorant and uninformed posters on USMB.

Illegal Aliens are Self Deporting Themselves…To Canada

Bullshit nonsence. Short term treasury account fluctuations mean exactly NOTHING.

If you do not understand that United States is still very much running deficits, then you are a total ignoramus.

CBO%20deficits.jpg

Last edited:
Meltdown? What melt down? You posted your argument and I just explained why its mostly bullshit.

if you don't have a real response just nice hot cup of STFU
What meltdown? I'll bold everything for you in red so everyone else can laugh at you.

8 swear words in two posts? Yeah...our fragile little snowflake is having an epic meltdown over the success of President Trump.

What meltdown? I'll bold everything for you in red so everyone else can laugh at you.

8 swear words in two posts? Yeah...our fragile little snowflake is having an epic meltdown over the success of President Trump.

What's a matter, the word bullshit giving you tummy ache?

Awww, you fragile little thing. Then how about you STOP BULLSHITTING?

Ahahahaha! After being proven wrong, this poor little dimwit moves the goalposts and now declares that means "nothing".

Snowflake...it means everything. He's the first President to do that since the Civil War era. And it proves you're an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

What's a matter, the word bullshit giving you tummy ache?

Awww, you fragile little thing. Then how about you STOP BULLSHITTING?
No...it proves you're having a complete and total meltdown over the success of President Trump.

It's more like the proverbial buttplug in the conservative. Trump isn't a revolution. He's a glitch.

Forum List

Back