This is the "packed" arena in Pensacola last night?????

do we want to pretend he had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE crowd again?

If you and the other FAKE NEWS are going to post blatant, why not use this one?
trump%20before%20rally-Th.jpg

your above post is proof positive of why trumptards were able to vote for the orange sociopath.

delusional trumptard. :cuckoo:

What does that even mean?:cuckoo:

you not read English?

you not read english.....:lmao:
me read english very good,how about you use it.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tooooo funny but true. hehheh

Oh please, this is the same stunt the right tries to pull off with NFL games, showing empty seats at games at the opening kickoff, before everyone arrives at the game, in their vain attempts to show their NFL boycott is effective.

The news is simply showing the stadiums, I've watched parts of games and the stadiums were far from full. Progressives are also protesting by staying home or not watching. The ratings are down double digits too. Is that the fault of Conservatives too?

Oh please, this is the same stunt the right tries to pull off with NFL games, showing empty seats at games at the opening kickoff, before everyone arrives at the game, in their vain attempts to show their NFL boycott is effective.

The news is simply showing the stadiums, I've watched parts of games and the stadiums were far from full. Progressives are also protesting by staying home or not watching. The ratings are down double digits too. Is that the fault of Conservatives too?
Nope, same stunt. Idiots show pictures from the opening kickoff before everyone arrives; to claim lots of empty seats. They never show those pictures in the second quarter.

Jesus, delusional MSM tards actually believe Fake News after all these years. Dayem.

Really, Trump lies like a rug. Good thing the cameras from the "fake news" kept tight shots on his Hole-ee-ness.
The podium is under the bright light towards the middle of the shot.

View attachment 165177

Hours before it started, that is what it looked like. My friends were there and said it was full.

there is plenty of photographic evidence showing it was full

the original fraudster has apologized for the fraudulent half full photo

Nope, same stunt. Idiots show pictures from the opening kickoff before everyone arrives; to claim lots of empty seats. They never show those pictures in the second quarter.

Keep telling yourself that and soon even you will believe the lie.

Really, Trump lies like a rug. Good thing the cameras from the "fake news" kept tight shots on his Hole-ee-ness.

View attachment 165177
So, much is made about how NFL games are not really empty and those posting pictures are just taking photos of the event before it starts.

I'm sure you believe this was the extent of the crowd. Not that I care, but this photo could have been taken after the event, although the place looks to be to clean for that time frame.

do we want to pretend he had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE crowd again? :rofl:

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FAKE NEWS DUMB ASS.....

cause trumptards can tell the difference between fact and fiction? :rofl:

good luck with that snowflake boy.

View attachment 165177
So, much is made about how NFL games are not really empty and those posting pictures are just taking photos of the event before it starts.

I'm sure you believe this was the extent of the crowd. Not that I care, but this photo could have been taken after the event, although the place looks to be to clean for that time frame.

do we want to pretend he had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE crowd again? :rofl:

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FAKE NEWS DUMB ASS.....

cause trumptards can tell the difference between fact and fiction? :rofl:

good luck with that snowflake boy.

I don't believe you and facts have a very close relationship.

delusional trumptard wishes. :thup:

Forum List

Back