This is the MOST INTERESTING THREAD...IN THE WORLD

They stole it from Star Trek, the original series of course.

You mean Star Trek had three separate episodes where Kirk, Spock and the Starship Enterprise all had evil twins too?

No, just the idea in general, though in Star Trek I think there may have been a parallel universe involved.

I don't recall Star Trek having writing as bad as Knight Rider. Cheesy maybe, but not just bad...

You mean Star Trek had three separate episodes where Kirk, Spock and the Starship Enterprise all had evil twins too?

No, just the idea in general, though in Star Trek I think there may have been a parallel universe involved.

I don't recall Star Trek having writing as bad as Knight Rider. Cheesy maybe, but not just bad...

I've seen only one show with worse writing than Knight Rider. The new Knight Rider. Possibly two if you throw in The A-Team.

Now if you guys could start a debate on GenCon vs. ComicCon I think I'll have died and gone to heaven! :eusa_pray:

I've seen only one show with worse writing than Knight Rider. The new Knight Rider. Possibly two if you throw in The A-Team.

Remember the show "V?" That was just terrible.

The A-Team was funny though. Helicopters would slam into the side of a mountain, burst into flames, fall 100 feet to the ground, and everyone would stumble out coughing and covered in soot. One of my favorite episodes was when a bunch of bad guys were trying to take over a farm, so the A-Team barricaded themselves in a barn, and when the bad guys stormed the barn armed with machine guns, they were repelled with stationary homemade cannons that shot heads of lettuce and cabbage that had to be front-end loaded by hand.

Awesome.

The A-Team was funny though. Helicopters would slam into the side of a mountain, burst into flames, fall 100 feet to the ground, and everyone would stumble out coughing and covered in soot. One of my favorite episodes was when a bunch of bad guys were trying to take over a farm, so the A-Team barricaded themselves in a barn, and when the bad guys stormed the barn armed with machine guns, they were repelled with stationary homemade cannons that shot heads of lettuce and cabbage that had to be front-end loaded by hand.

Awesome.

Yes, The A-Team was amusing, there is no denying that,.

By the way, I believe they are bringing back V.

Awesome.

I liked CHiPs...every show would involve a chase where a car would drive off the side of a cliff (in slow motion with no sound) and explode in mid-air.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSzEmPEnYxo]YouTube - Chips tv intro[/ame]

The wayback machine

What's interesting is that this thread includes both Jonathan Goldsmith and David Hasselhoff, who both were actors in this episode of Knight Rider: "Knight Rider" Knight of a Thousand Devils (1986)

(Goldsmith is the 5th listed on the credits)

Did you know that in Knight Rider, there was an episode where Michael has an evil twin, there was another episode where Devon had an evil twin, and there was another episode where Kitt also had an evil twin!

Now that's writing!

Wow. You actually watched Knight Rider.

Obviously, there's something wrong with you. Not saying you're not a great person, but you've got some issues. I recommend counseling.

What's interesting is that this thread includes both Jonathan Goldsmith and David Hasselhoff, who both were actors in this episode of Knight Rider: "Knight Rider" Knight of a Thousand Devils (1986)

Did you know that in Knight Rider, there was an episode where Michael has an evil twin, there was another episode where Devon had an evil twin, and there was another episode where Kitt also had an evil twin!

Now that's writing!

Obviously, there's something wrong with you. Not saying you're not a great person, but you've got some issues. I recommend counseling.

What's wrong with Knight Rider, besides that fact that in retrospect it sucked?

Now that's writing!

Well, when I was eight years old, in between my readings of Kierkargaard and Aristotle, I would watch a TV show about a futuristic robotic car. Who'd've thunk a young child would be interested in that, eh?

Now that's writing!

Well, when I was eight years old, in between my readings of Kierkargaard and Aristotle, I would watch a TV show about a futuristic robotic car. Who'd've thunk a young child would be interested in that, eh?

SLACKER! Next thing you know you'll tell us you played video games too!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WIWq3qikXo&feature=related]YouTube - Laugh-In[/ame]

Now that's writing!

Man, that's rich,..

avg-joe-albums-misc-picture692-ez-ass.jpg

Rep for the ASS-vatar! :D

Forum List

Back