This is the MOST INTERESTING THREAD...IN THE WORLD

Does "Stay Thirsty, My Friends" imply that it is better to remain thirsty than to try to quench your thirst with this Mexican swill?
dosequis_interesting.jpg

Have you spent any time in a Mexican prison, my friend?

Does "Stay Thirsty, My Friends" imply that it is better to remain thirsty than to try to quench your thirst with this Mexican swill?
dosequis_interesting.jpg

Have you spent any time in a Mexican prison, my friend?
Dude,

Where did this quote come from you? "The real happy hour is the hour after everyone from happy hour has gone home."

Last edited:
I initially thought that guy was the guy who played Bilbo Baggins.....Ian Holmes???? Holme??? Ian something?
Jonathan Goldsmith (I)

What's interesting is that this thread includes both Jonathan Goldsmith and David Hasselhoff, who both were actors in this episode of Knight Rider: "Knight Rider" Knight of a Thousand Devils (1986)

(Goldsmith is the 5th listed on the credits)

Did you know that in Knight Rider, there was an episode where Michael has an evil twin, there was another episode where Devon had an evil twin, and there was another episode where Kitt also had an evil twin!

Now that's writing!

What's interesting is that this thread includes both Jonathan Goldsmith and David Hasselhoff, who both were actors in this episode of Knight Rider: "Knight Rider" Knight of a Thousand Devils (1986)

Did you know that in Knight Rider, there was an episode where Michael has an evil twin, there was another episode where Devon had an evil twin, and there was another episode where Kitt also had an evil twin!

Now that's writing!

clones-evilspock.jpg

Fascinating!

Now that's writing!

They stole it from Star Trek, the original series of course.

Now that's writing!

You mean Star Trek had three separate episodes where Kirk, Spock and the Starship Enterprise all had evil twins too?

Now that's writing!

You mean Star Trek had three separate episodes where Kirk, Spock and the Starship Enterprise all had evil twins too?

No, just the idea in general, though in Star Trek I think there may have been a parallel universe involved.

Now that's writing!

Not three, but two.

Kirk had another evil twin in "The Enemy Within".

Forum List

Back