This is the MOST INTERESTING THREAD...IN THE WORLD

I have to recant my agreement on this being the most interesting thread in the world.

Because everyone knows, the most interesting thread in the world would have to be about me, and only me. Which is true because, of course, it can't be disproved.

I have to recant my agreement on this being the most interesting thread in the world.

Because everyone knows, the most interesting thread in the world would have to be about me, and only me. Which is true because, of course, it can't be disproved.

Does this mean you're NOT David Hasselhoff? :lol:

Hmmmmm, I wonder if Allie wants to swing off of David Hasselhoff's 'rope?'

Hmmmmm, I wonder if Allie wants to swing off of David Hasselhoff's 'rope?'

wrong thread EZ :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b7BGBa6MTI&feature=related]YouTube - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In Clip #6 Goldie explains it all.[/ame]

I can prove that I am not.

Irrelevant, since this is no longer the most interesting thread in the world. Unless it becomes totally focused on myself.

But not on any similarity, real or imagined, I have to Hasselhoff.

The post quoted above is the most interesting post in the world as it is about AllieBaba and only AllieBaba.

And since the above quoted most interesting post is located in this, and only this thread, then it makes this thread the most interesting thread in the world.

Logic is an awesome tool to be wielded only by the mighty.

The most interesting thing about the most interesting man in the world is that he drinks such shitty beer.

Does "Stay Thirsty, My Friends" imply that it is better to remain thirsty than to try to quench your thirst with this Mexican swill?

Forum List

Back