This Is the Moment When the Rise of the Oceans Began to Slow

If you believe all models should be rejected out of hand, you admit to NO method by which to predict future behavior of anything, including the Earth's climate. So please don't waste our time telling us that you think it is not going to get warmer or that sea leve will not rise because you have NOTHING on which to base that belief.
we reject them until you provide observed data that confirms the models. got any of that yet? I know you don't. you won't either, it doesn't exist. you know that, and why you go off all cocked when called to show it. boo!!!!

SLR_models_obs.gif

You've seen this very graphic within the last week and several times in the past. That would make you something of an asshole.

How much lying was it when you demanded something you'd just seen?
was that like three inches in that graph? hmmmmm you act as if three inches is three feet. too fking funny.

When was it you lost your balls dude? When you've been caught flat out lying, ignoring it isn't particularly impressive as a comeback.

And the attempted redirection was just fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
When was it you lost your balls dude? When you've been caught flat out lying, ignoring it isn't particularly impressive as a comeback.

And the attempted redirection was just fucking pathetic.
so you are saying it is less than three inches? I gave you the benefit of a round up. so what's it gonna be?

I think you're less than three inches. I'm done with this conversation.

That doesn't help you and it makes us all think perhaps you meant you were 3 cms.

Forum List

Back