This is the Kind of Propaganda that Obama is Sending Out

Who lost? I simply educated her about the fact that no one gets onto any law review, much less Harvard's, without being top of one's class and addressed her snarky comment about the NY Times.

I can't help it if she can't stick to one smear at a time. :)

They changed the system in order to allow more minorities in. It means that Obama didn't necessarily get into the law review based on grades, but possibly because of race.

I'm sorry, I thought the people on this board was literate. Let me explain to those who are a bit challenged.

It was supposed to be a message about racism. Clearly, the only racism that is being spewed is by the Obama people.

you mean "were" literate?

They changed the system in order to allow more minorities in. It means that Obama didn't necessarily get into the law review based on grades, but possibly because of race.

You have no proof of that. It's pure surmise because you want it to be true. But regardless of HOW he got in, once in, he could not be put on Harvard's Law Review without being top 10% of his class. And THAT is what we were talking about.

Is there some reason you're intentionally ignoring that. The same thing has been repeated more than enough times. Perhaps another language would be more helpful to you?

And what changes were made to "the system"?

Sorry, we aren't smart enough for you. Perhaps another forum would be more to your liking. I hear there's one called Free Republic that seems tailor made for intelligent people of your caliber.

Why are you so fearful of me? Is your position that shaky?

I believe he did well while he was there because he was editor of the Harvard Law Review. Even if one assumes that racial preferences played a role (and there is absolutely no evidence to support this), editor of the Harvard Law Review is not a position in which one puts a dunce. For that matter, Harvard Law School is not a place for dunces.

What the hell difference does it matter what his standardized test scores were? Is he 25 and applying for his first job?

This is absolutely a non-issue. The last grasps of the desperate.

Didn't you read my post on the NY Times of 1990? The rules were changed to put more minorities in the position of editors. Now put that together with the fact that Obama refuses to release his grades on any level. Now connect the dots.

Here is the premise, no one says that he is a "dunce," but to put someone in a position because of their skin color is just as racist as keeping them out of it because their skin color. Nicht wahr?

You have no proof of that. It's pure surmise because you want it to be true. But regardless of HOW he got in, once in, he could not be put on Harvard's Law Review without being top 10% of his class. And THAT is what we were talking about.

Is there some reason you're intentionally ignoring that. The same thing has been repeated more than enough times. Perhaps another language would be more helpful to you?

he told you they changed the system to allow more minorities in. it shows it wasn't NECESSARILY because of his grades that he was chosen.
What other language do you speak besides "Obama can do no wrong?"

he told you they changed the system to allow more minorities in. it shows it wasn't NECESSARILY because of his grades that he was chosen.
What other language do you speak besides "Obama can do no wrong?"

They didn't change THE LAW REVIEW SYSTEM. He couldn't have been ON LAW REVIEW if he wasn't TOP TEN PERCENT OF HIS CLASS.

I think you need to check the part of your brain that absorbs information. Then get back to me. Cause right now, I think you just want to keep making me repeat myself. And that's really boring.

Have a good night yo.

They didn't change THE LAW REVIEW SYSTEM. He couldn't have been ON LAW REVIEW if he wasn't TOP TEN PERCENT OF HIS CLASS.

I think you need to check the part of your brain that absorbs information. Then get back to me. Cause right now, I think you just want to keep making me repeat myself. And that's really boring.

Have a good night yo.

Did you miss that part of his post?
or are you disputing that part of his post?

Don't you understand that there should be no hiding of his grades, academic history, etc?

The man is running for POTUS. We have a right to know these things. Why are defending his obfuscation?

But, I'd be glad to take you up on the wine offer -- as I soon as I learn how to detect a "Mickey Finn."

Have a good night yo.

Why is the man who is so bent on transparency in Washington hiding things ? The man has no cause to challenge the qualifications of his opponents if he won't divulge his own.

Forum List

Back