This Is The Kind Of Monsters That Our Colleges Are Producing

Still with the mystification bullshit. You are a broken record playing a whiny twatty song.

Again, it probably isn't hard to fool you dumb-ass bible thumpers. You all believe in talking snakes.
This is kind of why we just need to stomp you instead of trying to win you over... it's for your own good.

I haven't been to a regular church service in a decade, so you fail again in your assumptions.

And also, still a fucking fascist.

I haven't been to a regular church service in a decade, so you fail again in your assumptions.

And also, still a fucking fascist.

Right, you just want people to be able to be homophobes and racists because a Magic Sky Man said so...

Also, still a tool.

No, its because I don't feel like government should push people around due to other people's feelings being hurt.
Unlike you, I respect the rights of others to have differing opinions, AND to act on those opinions as long as others are not actually harmed.

No, its because I don't feel like government should push people around due to other people's feelings being hurt.
Unlike you, I respect the rights of others to have differing opinions, AND to act on those opinions as long as others are not actually harmed.

You had no problem when government was (and still is) pushing around minorities and gays.

You are just whining that white people are getting some of that now.

Hey, being White Male and Straight in this country is a great gig, if you can get it.

You had no problem when government was (and still is) pushing around minorities and gays.

You are just whining that white people are getting some of that now.

Hey, being White Male and Straight in this country is a great gig, if you can get it.

Show me where I want government to "push around minorities and gays".

Just because you are stupid enough to fall for the "white guilt/privilege" crap, doesn't mean the rest of us have to fall down that hole.

The kids don't know any better. The monsters are the radical hypocrite professors like Milessa Click who called for "some muscle" to beat up a student journalist.

Yup. Most college professor are liberal and they teach that way.

Of course once the students are out in the world with a job, a mortgage, car payment and a family to take care of they realize the Professors were full of shit.

Once out in the real world they realize responsibility is what's expected.

I always knew that ignorance was a conservative value but demonizing a college education is extry stoopid.

I always knew that ignorance was a conservative value but demonizing a college education is extry stoopid.

These kids are not getting an Education in the classical sense. A lot of them are getting $150k pieces of worthless paper, and re-enforcement of their idiotic concepts of them being the center of the universe.

These kids are not getting an Education in the classical sense. A lot of them are getting $150k pieces of worthless paper, and re-enforcement of their idiotic concepts of them being the center of the universe.

You know that how? Do you have transcripts for each student shown?
Of course you don't, you pulled that out of your ass.

Look at the "Pro Life" Monsters the Wing Nut Sphere produces
foxnews-pp-shooting-comments.jpg

You know that how? Do you have transcripts for each student shown?
Of course you don't, you pulled that out of your ass.

Why would I need a transcript? There are stories aplenty about how unprepared some current graduates with "degrees" are when it comes to the job market.

Forum List

Back