This is the kind of improvement to original Star Wars Lucas should have done...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Making Han Solo shoot second was stupid......but lucas did it.....now this...this video of the fight between obiwan and Darth Vader from Star Wars....revamped.....is what lucas should have done...and whoever did it, I hope they go on to making actual movies....

Also, the Darth Vader scene from Rogue One, is one of the best in the entire Star Wars film series...

You're a Star Wars geek. :abgg2q.jpg:

No wonder you're so immature in your gun positions.

The only one who is immature about guns is you and the other anti-gun asshats...

Again.....

2018, 12 mass public shootings in a country of over 320 million people. Total killed.... 93.

Number of people killed by bees and wasps.... 478

Pet dogs? Killed 272.

For 93 deaths, you want to ban and confiscate 18 million guns from law abiding people...now that is immature, irrational, and insane........

Afraid of Snakes? Wasps and Dogs Are Deadlier

Of the 1,610 people killed in encounters with animals between 2008 and 2015,

478 were killed by hornets, wasps and bees,

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight yea

Making Han Solo shoot second was stupid......but lucas did it.....now this...this video of the fight between obiwan and Darth Vader from Star Wars....revamped.....is what lucas should have done...and whoever did it, I hope they go on to making actual movies....

Also, the Darth Vader scene from Rogue One, is one of the best in the entire Star Wars film series...

There probably shouldn’t have been any shooting. Should have only been light sabers.

Laser guns should def be confiscated

The only one who is immature about guns is you and the other anti-gun asshats...

Again.....

2018, 12 mass public shootings in a country of over 320 million people. Total killed.... 93.

Pet dogs? Killed 272.

For 93 deaths, you want to ban and confiscate 18 million guns from law abiding people...now that is immature, irrational, and insane........

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight yea
Thanks for proving my point.

Again.....

Pet dogs? Killed 272.

Thanks for proving my point.
The only point you have is the top of your head...

He blew your irrational fear into a billion pieces...

On the one hand, I REALLY like it.

On the other. . . .it seemed just too unreal, too video gamey.

It was awesome though. Thanks.

On the one hand, I REALLY like it.

On the other. . . .it seemed just too unreal, too video gamey.

It was awesome though. Thanks.

I know what you are saying...but that's the thing...tone it down just a little and you still have an improvement......you would think that with Lucas, and his entire company, they could have come up with something like this.

Did you see Rogue One......now that final segment with Vader......was better than all of the other scenes from the original movies and the new movies...someone really understood how to use Vader and the Jedi stuff...

bC1v25g.png

Now Amazon is doing for Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time" series; what Disney did for "Star Wars"...

Forum List

Back