This is the guy you support ??

:cry:
ElWingador said:
No sense debating with the people on this board xen. Most of the people here are mindless sheep who think its unamerican and not patriotic to question the president. They think that the once alcoholic , cokehead who only got through Yale because of his political affiliations is actually smart. They will use his background as evidence even though we all know he got where he is because of mommy and daddy. Daddy I liked , but junior is just a bumbling idiot and no one here would ever admit it. And I dont care what his IQ test said, ill bet he had the answers ahead of time and still got questions wrong. The man is just stupid and it shows everytime he is on camera. And about John Kerry fipflopping. I would rather have a president that changes his mind if he realizes he is wrong than one that makes the wrong choice and is afraid to turn back.

There are lots of people like us that are against more americans dying for this cause and there are those like the ones on this board that are all for it. Why ? Well because the Iraqis are murdering scumbags thats why. But if America cares so much about murdering scumbags how come we didnt do anything about the crimes in Africa ? We all know why, because there is not much profit in that. Nothing really at stake. Yes Saddam is an asshat, but the repercussions of doing what we are doing in the long run I feel are much greater than the return we will get.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hagbard Celine said:
To ElWingador, it's rude to make fun of people's speech impediments. I find that its better and easier to just make fun of failed policies. There's a lot to work with in that category.

Yep, after all, the liberal democrats have been having their way up till about 6 years ago.....but we have to do more than just make fun of them, we have to start undoing them.....one by one, just as they were implemented, via the Supreme Court, yep, two new conservative justices, yea baby !!!!!!!!!

ElWingador said:
Ive talked to plenty of soldiers who dont like the reason that they are there my friend. Trust me, once someone sees his buddy get blownup one starts to think, and actually QUESTION, why they are really there. I have my opinions on bush, I think he sucks, you have yours, you think he is great. Lets leave it at that cause we wont change each others mind.

Plenty? what, maybe two? I think you are lieing.

But its irrelevant, its the percentages that matter,,,,and the fact is an overwhelming majority support the war, but you stay focused on your few who dont, thats how liberals always get their world view to be so narrow, FOCUS BABY< FOCUS

ElWingador said:
I guess I wont bother to look through all the posts of your co-horts for insults at other people. I mean I am sure it would be soooooooooo hard to find a republican on here calling a liberal minded person a name right ? </Sarcasm>

But I thought you had already been lurking for several months, thats how you know we are all....as you said.... now you say you will have to go looking to find some insults by us...hmmm, so which is it, have you read alot here already or not?

Forum List

Back