This is the first time in my 45 years on the planet

In the very unlikely event that the population took up arms against the FEDS?

They'd be gunned down like cattle by people in US military uniforms.
Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Declaration Of Orders We Will Not Obey

Declaration of Orders We Will NOT Obey

Recognizing that we each swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and affirming that we are guardians of the Republic, of the principles in our Declaration of Independence, and of the rights of our people, we affirm and declare the following:
1. We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey any order to conduct warrantless searches of the American people, their homes, vehicles, papers, or effects -- such as warrantless house-to house searches for weapons or persons.
3. We will NOT obey any order to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to trial by military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state, or to enter with force into a state, without the express consent and invitation of that state’s legislature and governor.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty and declares the national government to be in violation of the compact by which that state entered the Union.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control” during any emergency, or under any other pretext. We will consider such use of foreign troops against our people to be an invasion and an act of war.
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies, under any emergency pretext whatsoever.
10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

I was about to post a video about the Oath Keepers

Thanks Mr. Fitnah

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2K4-BQYAI&feature=PlayList&p=DF190D560C0706D0&index=8"]YouTube - Oath Keepers Orders We Will NOT Obey Full Length Video[/ame]

When, in the course of human events, white people get sick of the bullshit, it's time to kick some ass.

,,,, says the cowardly little whining racist who hides behind a fake name and a computer screen...

but i should thank you for proving my point about the big mouth weenies who talk BS.

I haven't noted you offering your real name and contact information...

Ya what's the deal with all the secrecy? Hello my name is Sean and I'm not afraid of the internet. If you really need to see me in person go to Perspectives and read on Sean Corey. You will learn something about me and where to find me. I challenge all to follow suit.

We have the fact that the Neocons are rather put out about the terminity with which the American Public put them out of office. And the mindset of the Neocon that prefers bullets to ballots, gut reaction to reason. Then there is the fact that this is the first American President that is not lilly white.

The traditional conservative is dismayes about this kind of reaction. The Conservatives on this board, as you can readily see, Allie, are fanning to flames.

Wrong. We're concerned with Obama's grab-n-grow government agenda.

Who the fuck cares that he's black??

Other blacks care that he's black....that's the only reason they voted for him (along with everyone else that is for abortions)! The race card is all they have to fight us with. They can't get it through their thick skulls that it's not HIM that we don't like, it's what he's doing to us. I'm glad people are finally standing up to what this Government is doing...we just all have to stand together and fight it.

Forum List

Back