This is the FIRST Saturday..............

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
In I don't know HOW LONG (seems ages lol) that I've had NO TEENS in my house.

Ah, what's that sound?

Oh, it's called

Peace and Quiet!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk]YouTube - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party)[/ame]

madcat.jpg

In retrospect, this fits better:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2UVsyVLLcE]YouTube - Risky Business Dance Scene[/ame]

:lol:

She HATES it when I walk around the house in my bra and undies, she's like, "Mom, put some clothes on!"

So then I walk around naked to really irk her! :lol:

She HATES it when I walk around the house in my bra and undies, she's like, "Mom, put some clothes on!"

Just remember to close the blinds! My mother usually forgot. :ack-1:

But she was popular with the neighbors.

LOL, you've been to my house.

My neighbors are all on medicade and social security, I don't want to KILL THEM!

And I really don't walk around the house naked, I just threaten her with that.............:lol:

LOL, you've been to my house.

My neighbors are all on medicade and social security, I don't want to KILL THEM!

And I really don't walk around the house naked, I just threaten her with that.............:lol:

Most of your neighbors probably couldn't see well enough to know what they were looking at. I think you'd be safe. :lol:

They might be a little bit like me... I drove the wife out to a really nice place to park the other day and when we got there I didn't know why we were there except I did remember I used to like going there.

I just dropped off the lil Dude at his dad's. I get piece in quiet for at least a few hours. I am thinking of taking a nap. :lol:

Forum List

Back