This is The Donald

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Wonder how much coverage this will get from the Lame Street Media?

Melania Speech Writer Asks Donald’s Forgiveness, Can’t Believe What He Demands She Do

So, she admits she screw up and offers her resignation. What does Trump do?

So instead of accepting her resignation, Trump demanded that she remain on his staff and even encouraged her to “learn and grow” from her mistake.

Story @ Melania Speech Writer Asks Donald's Forgiveness, Can't Believe What He Demands She Do

He has more loyalty to his staffers than his past wives. This is the Donald.

His wife claimed she wrote the speech, and the campaign denied any plagiarism for a couple days afterwards. Then they allow a long-time staffer and ghostwriter for five of his books to acknowledge it had been lies the whole time, and present themselves as saints for allowing her to keep her job.

The Donald.

Just another troll's response. His ex-wives have publicly stated that they hold no grudges against him. And, I've read that Ivana supports his run for POTUS.

Just another troll's response. His ex-wives have publicly stated that they hold no grudges against him. And, I've read that Ivana supports his run for POTUS.

Donald Trump Even Made His Ex-Wife Ivana Sign Confidentiality Agreement

Without obtaining [the husband’s] written consent in advance, [the wife] shall not directly or indirectly publish, or cause to be published, any diary, memoir, letter, story, photograph, interview, article, essay, account, or description or depiction of any kind whatsoever, whether fictionalized or not, concerning her marriage to [the husband] or any other aspect of [the husband’s] personal, business or financial affairs, or assist or provide information to others in connection with the publication or dissemination of any such material or excerpts thereof.

The Donald. Leading the party of traditional family values. :clap2:

Both of his ex-wives are bound by their divorce settlements from saying anything negative about the Donald

If you have enough money you can pay off your ex-wives to appear to like you.

Wonder how much coverage this will get from the Lame Street Media?

Melania Speech Writer Asks Donald’s Forgiveness, Can’t Believe What He Demands She Do
So, she admits she screw up and offers her resignation. What does Trump do?
So instead of accepting her resignation, Trump demanded that she remain on his staff and even encouraged her to “learn and grow” from her mistake.
Story @ Melania Speech Writer Asks Donald's Forgiveness, Can't Believe What He Demands She Do

Ahh, the Corey treatment. I'd start updating the resume if I were her.

Melania Said she wrote the speech.
The RNC and Trumpbots everywhere said there was no plagiarism (even though the author is told to "learn from her mistake" by Drumpf). What mistake if there was no plagiarism?

Then the RNC and Trumpbots say that plagiarism is okay because everyone does it....

Pick a cover story and stick to it.

The Convention gave us a good look at how The Donald would run the nation. Incompetently, with other people being the fall guys for his errors. He told enough lies, and made enough contradictory promises in his speech for 10 candidates. Amazing that the so called conservatives can vote for someone that promised everything that Bernie promised, and then said that everyone would get a tax break. LOL

The Convention gave us a good look at how The Donald would run the nation. Incompetently, with other people being the fall guys for his errors. He told enough lies, and made enough contradictory promises in his speech for 10 candidates. Amazing that the so called conservatives can vote for someone that promised everything that Bernie promised, and then said that everyone would get a tax break. LOL
Point out the lies and inconsistencies, blowing wind is meaningless.

And mention which presidents managed every detail himself. I always understood they had help.

Both of his ex-wives are bound by their divorce settlements from saying anything negative about the Donald

Where does it say that in the divorce papers? You can't see them so it's true?

LOL, libtards!

IOW, he's acting like a politician and you're acting surprised. Funny that.

LOL, libtards!
Kind of like Obama's college records. We can't see them, so he must be very very smart indeed.

LOL, libtards!
Kind of like Obama's college records. We can't see them, so he must be very very smart indeed.

Hmmm that reminds me where are Trump's college records? Oh right- no politicians turns over his college records.

Where are his tax returns?

Now those are documents that every Presidential candidate is willing to show voters.

Every candidate except Trump.

LOL, libtards!

LOL Right Wing Nut Jobs- always preaching about 'family values'- and loving the wife cheating, married three time Donald Trump.

Where does it say that in the divorce papers?

And, in fact, at one point, Ivana attempted to get the confidentiality portion of her post nuptial settlement agreement stricken. Trump refused. In 1992, an appellate court ruled that it was enforceable

upload_2016-7-22_11-53-21.png

LOL, libtards!

LOL Right Wing Nut Jobs- always preaching about 'family values'- and loving the wife cheating, married three time Donald Trump.

And, in fact, at one point, Ivana attempted to get the confidentiality portion of her post nuptial settlement agreement stricken. Trump refused. In 1992, an appellate court ruled that it was enforceable

View attachment 82536
Why do you care about his marriages or sex life? I don't. You assumed I would because you have a pea brain. If he starts hitting on interns in the White House then I will care. But it looks like a general confidentiality agreement, not a just can't say anything bad about him agreement. Smart move on his part. Like Pence said though, "you can't fake great kids".

After The Gold Rush

“How can you say you love us? You don’t love us! You don’t even love yourself. You just love your money,” twelve-year-old Donald junior told his father, according to friends of Ivana’s. “What kind of son have I created?” Trump’s mother, Mary, is said to have asked Ivana.

The fear of boredom has always loomed large in Trump’s life. He has a short attention span.

“Give them the old Trump bullshit,” he told the architect Der Scutt before a presentation of the Trump Tower design at a press conference in 1980. “Tell them it is going to be a million square feet, sixty-eight stories.” “I don’t lie, Donald,” the architect replied

LOL, libtards!

View attachment 82536
Why do you care about his marriages or sex life? I don't. You assumed I would because you have a pea brain. If he starts hitting on interns in the White House then I will care. But it looks like a general confidentiality agreement, not a just can't say anything bad about him agreement. Smart move on his part. Like Pence said though, "you can't fake great kids".

Of course you would care about Bill Clinton's sex life- but not Donald Trumps.

Hey I get it- Conservatives don't actually care about 'family values'- it is only a convenient lie for politics.

LOL, libtards!

View attachment 82536

Of course you would care about Bill Clinton's sex life- but not Donald Trumps.

Hey I get it- Conservatives don't actually care about 'family values'- it is only a convenient lie for politics.
I said you had a pea brain for a reason. Hitting on interns on our dime is not the same as what you do in your personal life. Never cared about Billies exploits except that they were not all consentual and Hillary was the attack dog that went after them. Your problem is you think you know everyone if they are conservative.

Forum List

Back