This is the car everyone should own

A police siren system. Ok that's one illegal device installed check. Those hard drives can come in handy against him as well. And what is he planning on doing where he is expecting a hail of gunfire? Probably from the high speed pursuit after he tries to evade a traffic stop with his smoke screen. Something's not firing right with this guy.

Oh sure... love the car... and since they're ONLY HALF A MILLION EACH, I'll take THREE.

A police siren system. Ok that's one illegal device installed check. Those hard drives can come in handy against him as well. And what is he planning on doing where he is expecting a hail of gunfire? Probably from the high speed pursuit after he tries to evade a traffic stop with his smoke screen. Something's not firing right with this guy.

Police sirens are only illegal if you use them. They are actually allowed for civilians in limited circumstances, demo vehicles happen to be one of them. Cop Block dot org does this as a demo project.

As for gunfire, a drive through parts of Oakland is likely to get you a hail of gunfire.

His vehicle is bullet proof and the camera footage gets uploaded to a different server via wireless connection...

Whats he doing expecting a hail of gunfire?

Cops where I live are storm troopers - they'll shoot, tase or beat to death anyone for anything.

Many cops let the power go to their head and they believe they "are the law - judge and jury."

I Don't blame this man for doing what he did one bit - it is perfectly rational.

Oh sure... love the car... and since they're ONLY HALF A MILLION EACH, I'll take THREE.

No way.... Only 5k with the audio/video add ons (including labor).... Our family audio/video business is the biggest in our county and we have done jobs like this before - just not in cars.

Forum List

Back