This is so touching... and true

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he'd opened the thread with real concern over the phenomena of cutting and/or the topic of bullying in high school it would be one thing.

That he emphasizes the girl is 'hot' and a 'chick' rather than a child in pain objectifies the child.

You have a point.

"Oh she's a child in pain, oh my god, somebody call social services"

You people are pathetic. She's a teenage girl who is dealing with real life just like every other adult and teenager. Is what is happening to her wrong? Yes. Will cutting help? Probably not. Is it a sad and touching story? Yes. Is it out of the ordinary? No.

Self-injury is not a healthy way for a teenage girl or adult to 'deal with real life'.

What's pathetic is finding it amusing.

It is by no means amusing. But it's not uncommon. This is perfectly normal in modern society.

If he'd opened the thread with real concern over the phenomena of cutting and/or the topic of bullying in high school it would be one thing.

That he emphasizes the girl is 'hot' and a 'chick' rather than a child in pain objectifies the child.

You have a point.

You people are pathetic. She's a teenage girl who is dealing with real life just like every other adult and teenager. Is what is happening to her wrong? Yes. Will cutting help? Probably not. Is it a sad and touching story? Yes. Is it out of the ordinary? No.

Self-injury is not a healthy way for a teenage girl or adult to 'deal with real life'.

Who found it amusing?

I find it creepy and exploitative. If other's don't, so be it. I'll stick with my assessment.

You never said how anyone here is being creepy or exploit have. You just throw those words around without any evidence to support your claims.

It is by no means amusing. But it's not uncommon. This is perfectly normal in modern society.

paint chips aren't a snack food. :eusa_shhh:

I find it creepy and exploitative. If other's don't, so be it. I'll stick with my assessment.

You never said how anyone here is being creepy or exploit have. You just throw those words around without any evidence to support your claims.

Junior,

You posted this sad little video. As I Have Already Said In Another Post (clearly reading for comprehension and retention is not your Strong Suit), posting the video does nothing to help the girl. Instead, you are exploiting her in a creepy, voyeuristic, taboid type of way.

If you don't grok why it is so, that's not my problem.

I wonder if you would call 'Cmdr' a "shallow fucking fool" if he is the same age as the child in the video? I saw a child, maybe in pain, maybe 'acting'. However my experience and education tells me this child's message is something which deserves attention/investigation.

You are shitting me, right? His previous thread... worrying about whether some girl on some fucking forum would speak to him again puts his age at around high school. And this thread.... if he's so concerned about the issue, why does it matter that she's a 'hot chick'? If he had kids of that age, her physical appearance wouldn't be the issue... her actions would be.

I agree about the issue, it needs to be considered..... but it should be considered because it's an issue, not because it's some 'hot chick'.

She's not a "hot chick"; she's a child. Leads me to believe the author is young too. We agree (which is becoming a concern) on the substantive issue, one dismissed by too many on this thread.

He now says he's an adult. Edit "young too" above to immature or developmentally delayed.

Generally speaking, grown men who call 14 year old girls 'hot chicks' are, at best, developmentally delayed.... there is another phrase that also fits.

Junior,

You posted this sad little video. As I Have Already Said In Another Post (clearly reading for comprehension and retention is not your Strong Suit), posting the video does nothing to help the girl. Instead, you are exploiting her in a creepy, voyeuristic, taboid type of way.

Junior? What the fuck?

And you still haven't said anything useful, in fact:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please,

Go stalk that girl on the other message board.

Junior,

Junior? What the fuck?

You called a 14 year old girl a 'hot chick', I hope you are 'junior', because otherwise you are a sick man. Seriously. Grown men do not find 14 year olds 'hot'. It's creepy... and that's putting it politely.

Junior,

Junior? What the fuck?

You called a 14 year old girl a 'hot chick', I hope you are 'junior', because otherwise you are a sick man. Seriously. Grown men do not find 14 year olds 'hot'. It's creepy... and that's putting it politely.

I think you'll find that most men find hot women attractive, regardless of whether or not they are 25 or 18 or 13 or 37 or 42, or any other teen or adult age.

Last edited:
Junior? What the fuck?

I think you'll find that most men find hot women attractive, regardless of whether or not they are 25 or 18 or 13 or 37 or 42, or any other teen or adult age. Whether or not they publicly admit it or not is another story.
You are a sick little fart.

Is it already spring break and you a little bored waiting for girls to talk to you on the web?

Who found it amusing?

I'm of the impression that the OP started this thread for his own amusement. The OP thinks self-injury is 'perfectly normal' and is amused that some of us are outraged at his focus on this 14 year old as a 'hot chick'.

Last edited:
Blaming other people for the depression they experience/express makes one a callous conservative.
Are callous conservatives sociopathic?

–noun Psychiatry .
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Yes they are.

Likewise callous liberals (they exist believe me) are likwise somewhat sociaopathic.

Bullies, be they physical, psychological, social or economic, are.

We are social creatures first and foremost, Wry.

And pubecent kids are ESPECIALLY vulnerable to the nastiness that bullies (with girls it's usually social bullies) so like to dish out.

So do something productive with all your self proclaimed strength of character and will.

Go out and kick a bully's ass.

You won't have any trouble finding them unless you yourself are a bully.

Then you probably won't have a clue.

kicking a bully's ass won't change anything.
any other ideas ?

Yes Duck, kicking a bully's ass does work. It worked when I was in high school and it worked during my career as a law enforcement officer.
Not everyone can do it, but everyone should try. All it takes is to learn three techniques: a jab; a straight right and a left hook. Follow-ups can be trained for a fee. When dealing with a large bully the jab and straight right need to be directed to the throat; the hook at the temple and each blow completed with the knuckle from the index and middle finger.

Who found it amusing?

I'm of the impression that the OP started this thread for his own amusement. The OP thinks self-injury is 'perfectly normal' and is amused that some of us are outraged at his focus on this 14 year old as a 'hot chick'.

Oh, gottcha. I agree with you

Who found it amusing?

I'm definitely not the only one who thinks she's hot. Go on the forum this was originally posted on, you'll see dozens of men said that she's attractive or that they'd fuck her.

Who found it amusing?

I'm definitely not the only one who thinks she's hot. Go on the forum this was originally posted on, you'll see dozens of men said that she's attractive or that they'd fuck her.

You're garbage

Here are just a few, I probably missed a few since I skipped over some of the long replies, since I didn't feel like reading 13 pages of replies.

"I think she's hot..."
"I really can't see why people do that to them selves. She is pretty pretty, IMO."
"High five!" - in response to the above reply
"Very touching, yes. But why is this girl hated? Shes cute"
"People only care because she's cute/attractive. The video is way overrated."
"I second that." - in reply to the first reply about her being hot
"How cliche, i've had all that happen to me too. She was cute though."
"That girl is fine as hell."
"That girl is beautiful. Who on earth would bully her?"
"Is it bad that I probably wouldn't have cared if I didn't think she was cute?"
"I thought she was cute too"
"I'd fuck her"
"dude, she's hot."
"Damn..."
"I think she's hot too"
"I think she's hot, that's the most important thing in the video"
"My god...she is so beautiful ;_;"
"What if it was an ugly/phat person making this video? Don't lie, you wouldn't have as much sympathy for her, would you?"
"Why doesn't she talk? Shes also hawt."
"She is really hot, that's for sure"
"I'd fuck her... And it's legal because I'm not yet 18! Yay!"
"That's what I like about these high school girls; I get older, they stay the same age."

Last edited by a moderator:
Now don't try to tell me that hinting that saying she is attractive was "inappropriate" because I wasn't the first to say it, and I wasn't the last.

Cutting is not normal in modern society. It is unhealthy behavior that should be treated seriously and professionally, not normalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back