This is so touching... and true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmdr Sheppard

Rookie
Mar 6, 2011
I was on another forum and someone made a thread about this amazing video, and so I thought I'd share it here. The video is of a really hot chick who is trying to overcome self-harm and is getting harassed, and she's trying to tell people to think before they speak or act, since they may not realize it, but they are hurting other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on another forum and someone made a thread about this amazing video, and so I thought I'd share it here. The video is of a really hot chick who is trying to overcome self-harm and is getting harassed, and she's trying to tell people to think before they speak or act, since they may not realize it, but they are hurting other people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5QJa5NLaCU

blaming other people for your behavior will not help you to change it.

• Banned

How was she blaming other people?

Blaming other people for the depression they experience/express makes one a callous conservative.
Are callous conservatives sociopathic?

–noun Psychiatry .
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Blaming other people for the depression they experience/express makes one a callous conservative.

–noun Psychiatry .
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

513979_com_one.jpg

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, ace.
:eusa_shhh:

• Banned

–noun Psychiatry .

She didn't say that she cuts herself because other people harass her. You're just assuming.

Maybe the Goths in the Emo vs. Goth middle school war harshed her angst.

–noun Psychiatry .

She didn't say that she cuts herself because other people harass her. You're just assuming.

People say things that make her mad. She nicks herself when she gets mad. It's pretty easy to see her agenda here.

People who cut themselves like that have often been abused. I feel sad for her and hope she is getting some help.
People who cut themselves do so because they don't know what to do with their emotional pain and the physical pain is a relief to them.

I'm glad she doesn't know some of you in RL. Harsh, judging.

Last edited:
I wonder if 'Cmdr' would be so concerned if she wasn't a 'hot chick'. Shallow fucking fool.

I've never seen this poster Cmdr before. How do you know his motivation in starting this thread? Maybe he points out she is a 'hot chick' because he's astounded that someone who looks like her could feel hated.

The words her peers have said to her hurt her. She looks so young. I work with elementary school students and she looks about ten.

If I were her parent or teacher, I would be very concerned and refer her and her family . If I were her teacher I would contact the family and refer them for counseling.

Last edited:
He's pretty clearly a teenage noob who obsesses about girls he meets on the internets.

People who cut themselves like that have often been abused. I feel sad for her and hope she is getting some help.

And the internet is not the place to get help.

Posting such crap is just attention whoring.

She obviously wants help but expecting the rest of the world to change to make hers better won't get her any. Suggesting that she try another method of stopping her behavior is far from harsh.

–noun Psychiatry .

Yes she did and so did you.

–noun Psychiatry .

513979_com_one.jpg

And at other times a cigar is an instrument of torture or a punk used to light a fuse, deuce. I simply asked a question you chose not to answer. That's your right, and posting glib comments is your right too.

Glib: adjective, glib·ber, glib·best.
Readily fluent, often thoughtlessly, superficially, or insincerely so

Last edited:
I wonder if 'Cmdr' would be so concerned if she wasn't a 'hot chick'. Shallow fucking fool.

I wonder if you would call 'Cmdr' a "shallow fucking fool" if he is the same age as the child in the video? I saw a child, maybe in pain, maybe 'acting'. However my experience and education tells me this child's message is something which deserves attention/investigation.

Then what are you doing about it? Pontificating on an anonymous message board doesn't help the child. Have you contacted the authorities to report an endangered child?

–noun Psychiatry .

513979_com_one.jpg

And at other times a cigar is an instrument of torture or a punk used to light a fuse, deuce. I simply asked a question you chose not to answer. That's your right, and posting glib comments is your right too.

Glib: adjective, glib·ber, glib·best.
Readily fluent, often thoughtlessly, superficially, or insincerely so

only an idiot would seek to connect this with someone's politics, trey.

idiot–noun
1. an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2. Psychology . a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.

if the shoe fits...

I wouldn't have shared it with anyone else or said anything. But deep down inside, I would have probably thought to myself "that's sad" or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back