This is so stupid.. Visa for foreigners who buys houses

Heck, if they'd guard the borders for us, I'm all for giving them houses along the borders and automatic weapons to boot. They'd do a better job of it than our border patrol is allowed to, I'm sure...

All it takes to get a permanent VISA into the USA (and most other nations, too) is to bring enough money to start some kind of business.

That explains the influx of taco trucks.

Restaurants that can double as border taxis! Win/win!

Im sure the Drug cartel has enough money and also the terrorist in the middle east :cuckoo:

Senators Draft Bill To Give Visas To Foreigners Buying Pricey Homes | Fox News

Ya I saw that to. Half million dollars in real estate. Thats gonna require atleast 30% down on the primary residence and 50% down on the rental. So thats about 200,000 USD.

So its just like everything else in this country, citizenship is for sale to anyone, even our enemies, provided you have enough cash. Who here thinks this will do anything about the poor immigrants flooding our southern border??

The reeling housing market has come to this: To shore it up, two Senators are preparing to introduce a bipartisan bill Thursday that would give residence visas to foreigners who spend at least $500,000 to buy houses in the U.S.

The provision is part of a larger package of immigration measures, co-authored by Sens. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., and Mike Lee, R-Utah, designed to spur more foreign investment in the U.S.

Read more: Senators Draft Bill To Give Visas To Foreigners Buying Pricey Homes | Fox News
I'm sure the Iranian Community in Great Neck,NY, will be contributing big time to Upchuck Shumer's Re-election Campaign Fund.

Im sure the Drug cartel has enough money and also the terrorist in the middle east :cuckoo:

Senators Draft Bill To Give Visas To Foreigners Buying Pricey Homes | Fox News

Ya I saw that to. Half million dollars in real estate. Thats gonna require atleast 30% down on the primary residence and 50% down on the rental. So thats about 200,000 USD.

So its just like everything else in this country, citizenship is for sale to anyone, even our enemies, provided you have enough cash. Who here thinks this will do anything about the poor immigrants flooding our southern border??

Hey... Those Rich Immigrants need Cheap Labor, Lawn Care and Housekeeping! Damn It! Who are you to deny them that! Their Wives need personal time too! You think it's easy keeping 4 Wives happy! Damn It! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Forum List

Back