This is purely a product of DEMOCRAT Policies - Black teacher attacked by black student

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Don't even TRY to talk any shit you leftest imbeciles.. Conservatives are not brought up like this.

This IS what happens when Democrats run things (education) and family services etc for a long time.

Democrats have encouraged and fostered a climate for bringing up savages who have ZERO respect for ANY authority. Hard and difficult times ahead in America.

Milwaukee student caught on video punching teacher several times

My advice....don't even let these savages get within 5 feet of you. Assume the worst and attack first.

PS..I am NOT talking about ALL black people. Just the savages like this asswipe black or white. But truth is they are usually black. Good and decent black people are also disgusted by these waste products.

"Milwaukee police arrested the student, who faces possible battery charges,"

Possible?

That child's life is over. It would take a miracle to salvage his future. Such a useless waste of a life.

"Milwaukee police arrested the student, who faces possible battery charges,"

Possible?

That child's life is over. It would take a miracle to salvage his future. Such a useless waste of a life.

I had that EXACT same thought....I hope the media just says it that way to avoid legal trouble.

He had BETTER face battery charges at the very least. Of course, some fucking bleeding heart leftist will make excuses for him and encourage him to go out and kill someone down the road.

It's really not anyone's fault, this is just the nature of the negroid

Tank,
I know too many blacks who are NOTHING like that.

I went to school with them and work with them. They are VERY good people.

There are two kinds of blacks.....Civil and good....and the others who are savages probably by DNA.

I've also run into a bunch of fucked up whiteys in my days too so it's NOT JUST blacks, just seems to be more often by a good margin.

He had BETTER face battery charges at the very least

I hope he faces a wise judge who will find a way to get through to him. Teenage man/boys are messed up on a good day. They can't analyze risk and have poor impulse control as this one displayed.

This child needed discipline and structure growing up. What he gets from now on through the courts and his family might be able to save him. He has so many years ahead of him. So much to salvage.

Old enough to know the consequences. If he doesn't he needs to find out NOW. Hopefully his black privileges will be revoked so he faces the consequences.

Tank,

There are two kinds of blacks.....Civil and good....and the others who are savages probably by DNA.

I've also run into a bunch of fucked up whiteys in my days too so it's NOT JUST blacks, just seems to be more often by a good margin.

Don't even TRY to talk any shit you leftest imbeciles.. Conservatives are not brought up like this.

This IS what happens when Democrats run things (education) and family services etc for a long time.

Democrats have encouraged and fostered a climate for bringing up savages who have ZERO respect for ANY authority. Hard and difficult times ahead in America.

My advice....don't even let these savages get within 5 feet of you. Assume the worst and attack first.

PS..I am NOT talking about ALL black people. Just the savages like this asswipe black or white. But truth is they are usually black. Good and decent black people are also disgusted by these waste products.

What BasicHumanUnit
There are poor people of ALL colors and parties
who are brought up and can take on criminal patterns
if they don't receive enough support to break free from these ills.

There are MENTALLY ILL of ALL RACES AND CLASS,
White, Black, Asian, Latino
who have stalked shot and killed people.

It isn't just Democrats or liberals.
It isn't just Blacks or immigrants.

Mental and criminal illness has struck RIGHTWING
extremists as well. Prolife advocates had to denounce
the criminal shooting of an abortion doctor in church.

That wasn't a Democrat who did that. Nor was the
Charleston church shooting, or the Arizona shooting.

The ambush of Republican officials in Alexandria
was blamed on a leftwing Sanders supporter.
The majority were blamed on extreme rightwing,
and that's why Obama targeted these as terrorists.

The left are so much more afraid of Conservatives and Christians
of bullying and overruling and overpowering them,
they don't even fear Islamic terrorists as bad!

Did you ever stop to think how terrified someone must be
OF THE RIGHT
if even Jihadist terrorists don't scare them as much???

Pretty damn scary, that's why liberals act as they do.
Conservative Christians and especially Constitutionalists
scare them to death. So every story of a shooting that can be blamed on "rightwing nutjobs"
is more frightening to them than other terrorists attacks by any other group.

CAPS and doesn't know the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Easy, go to school get an engineering degree and start at $90k at 23 like my gal
Then you don't worry about savages or whose pres
Heard of the white Tennessee boy who dismembered his parents?.

Tank,

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD...........everybody should watch this

Who's

Since you be talkin' 'bout education.

As for the rest, is that the reason this colored kid should get away with assault?
Ji
Who's

As for the rest, is that the reason this colored kid should get away with assault?
of course not but it's useful to remember "if you haven't grown up there you have zero to say"
Rather be black or white?
Do tell.
My black PhD friend gets pulled over 2x a week because "he has too nice a car"
You? I presume you are white, no Browns allowed on this forum

I didn't mention cops in the OP.
But here's my take on it.....

There ARE too many racist white cops. I agree. And that needs to be addressed. I've always said that. And I don't agree with the Internal Affairs way of handling bad cops. Too much room for corruption.
I've personally seen how corrupt white cops can be.

BUT....some of them are scared shitless of being ambushed. How many white folks have shot and killed cops over the last two years?
Now...how many blacks have killed a cop over that same time? BIG difference.

Just remember like Chris Rock says in the video above......BLACK people aren't doing all the killing.....Niggazzzz are doing it.
They are NOT one and the same.

Who's

Ji
Who's

of course not but it's useful to remember "if you haven't grown up there you have zero to say"
Rather be black or white?
Do tell.

Prove he gets pulled over 2x/week.

I didn't mention cops in the OP.
But here's my take on it.....

There ARE too many racist white cops. I agree. And that needs to be addressed. I've always said that. And I don't agree with the Internal Affairs way of handling bad cops. Too much room for corruption.
I've personally seen how corrupt white cops can be.

BUT....some of them are scared shitless of being ambushed. How many white folks have shot and killed cops over the last two years?
Now...how many blacks have killed a cop over that same time? BIG difference.

Just remember like Chris Rock says in the video above......BLACK people aren't doing all the killing.....Niggazzzz are doing it.
They are NOT one and the same.

There is a difference that blacks acknowledge.

What BasicHumanUnit
There are poor people of ALL colors and parties
who are brought up and can take on criminal patterns
if they don't receive enough support to break free from these ills.

There are MENTALLY ILL of ALL RACES AND CLASS,
White, Black, Asian, Latino
who have stalked shot and killed people.

It isn't just Democrats or liberals.
It isn't just Blacks or immigrants.

Mental and criminal illness has struck RIGHTWING
extremists as well. Prolife advocates had to denounce
the criminal shooting of an abortion doctor in church.

That wasn't a Democrat who did that. Nor was the
Charleston church shooting, or the Arizona shooting.

The ambush of Republican officials in Alexandria
was blamed on a leftwing Sanders supporter.
The majority were blamed on extreme rightwing,
and that's why Obama targeted these as terrorists.

The left are so much more afraid of Conservatives and Christians
of bullying and overruling and overpowering them,
they don't even fear Islamic terrorists as bad!

Did you ever stop to think how terrified someone must be
OF THE RIGHT
if even Jihadist terrorists don't scare them as much???

Pretty damn scary, that's why liberals act as they do.
Conservative Christians and especially Constitutionalists
scare them to death. So every story of a shooting that can be blamed on "rightwing nutjobs"
is more frightening to them than other terrorists attacks by any other group.
But democrats create deviants as a matter of policy. Democrats encourage and excuse unstructured families and it's that condition that gives rise to social demise.

Forum List

Back