CDZ This is PRECISELY why I like Donald So much

No one in his Cabinet actually NEEDS the job. They are all independently wealthy and have reached the pinnacle in their fields. They are doing this because they were asked. I like that a lot.

Realistically - no one goes into those positions for the money or because they "need a job". So it's really neither here nor there - his cabinet is no different than any other in that regard.

Really?

Why do people become state officials? So they can get bribes and kickback instead?

Do americans really vote for people that are ideologically motivated? Or are you guys just like my country. Government officials in my country are all corrupt.
Power and influence.

Trump defends wealthy Cabinet: 'I want people that made a fortune'

Yap. Billionaires are like athletes. If you succeed in biz, you can make things efficient.

Of course, politics are not all biz. There are things like war, diplomacy, etc. But yea aren't you tired with normal politicians that used to get paid by lying to you?

Try something different.

You did well choosing Trump.

One day people will see this post and see that I have said this long before Trump get elected.

Congrats.

I think Trump will be even more awesome than Jokowi.
Well that leaves Jesus out of the mix.. Yet they pray to him....

No one in his Cabinet actually NEEDS the job. They are all independently wealthy and have reached the pinnacle in their fields. They are doing this because they were asked. I like that a lot.

Realistically - no one goes into those positions for the money or because they "need a job". So it's really neither here nor there - his cabinet is no different than any other in that regard.

Disagree. Most are career politicians who consider the position they are getting as the pinnacle of their success or at least on the way to it. These guys, the majority of them anyway, are not in that category.

There isn't one person in that cabinet who is at the pinnacle of their field. They're all trust fund babies who were handed their wealth. The only well educated self-made man among the lot of them is Dr. Ben Carson.

These are the kinds of people who bribe and corrupt politicians. They've just eliminated the middle man and cut costs. They intend to screw you over themselves.

First order of business: cancel the estate tax. This will save the members of Trump's cabinet $9 billion in estate taxes.

They didn't take these jobs to help the little people. That's why they're working for $1 a year.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are speaking chiefly from frustration and resentment, not from any logical or factual position.

Disagree. Most are career politicians who consider the position they are getting as the pinnacle of their success or at least on the way to it. These guys, the majority of them anyway, are not in that category.

Even if they are "career politicians" - they seldom need it for the money. They don't "need the job".

But I don't think most are career politicians. Those posts are plums handed out to campaign contributors - and Trump's is no different.

Even if they are "career politicians" - they seldom need it for the money. They don't "need the job".

But I don't think most are career politicians. Those posts are plums handed out to campaign contributors - and Trump's is no different.

Disagree. Trump is very different. Guiliani was a loyal supporter, what did he get? And yes, career politicians need the job.

Trump is simply picking the best he can find for the position.

Trump defends wealthy Cabinet: 'I want people that made a fortune'

Yap. Billionaires are like athletes. If you succeed in biz, you can make things efficient.

Of course, politics are not all biz. There are things like war, diplomacy, etc. But yea aren't you tired with normal politicians that used to get paid by lying to you?

Try something different.

You did well choosing Trump.

One day people will see this post and see that I have said this long before Trump get elected.

Congrats.

I think Trump will be even more awesome than Jokowi.
I know the people Trump stiffed are thrilled. Are you one of those? Not yet?

Forum List

Back