This is pathetic

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
Obama is again trying to fool the public with his designer words. He wants more time to finish off ruining our lives.
He has the worst deficit of any president and it continues to grow. He has created no jobs. His obamacare is going to cost people money they do not have or be fined by the irs. He wants taxes and more money to spend. He continues to put hardships on all of us. We are in the worst situations we have ever been in, and he wants more time? The fact is, he is over his head, incompetent, and dug us into a huge hole.
Give obama another 4 yrs and we are all perminently ruined. Hopefully the people won't be fooled by obamas gift of gab this time around.
Vote obama out. Lets put new management in.

Obamaonpayingtaxes.jpg

Hopefully citizens in this country have seen the light and that we need a change in the worst way. I am ready to give romney and ryan a chance, because if we don't, things will get worse if we don't.

Obama is again trying to fool the public with his designer words. He wants more time to finish off ruining our lives.
He has the worst deficit of any president and it continues to grow. He has created no jobs. His obamacare is going to cost people money they do not have or be fined by the irs. He wants taxes and more money to spend. He continues to put hardships on all of us. We are in the worst situations we have ever been in, and he wants more time? The fact is, he is over his head, incompetent, and dug us into a huge hole.
Give obama another 4 yrs and we are all perminently ruined. Hopefully the people won't be fooled by obamas gift of gab this time around.
Vote obama out. Lets put new management in.
Obama has had foolery on his mind since he was a small, impressionable child in a Muslim family of communists..

Oh jeez... You know... When I'm not so tired I'm going to post about that 1/2 the population doesn't pay taxes bullshit.
...meaning you have no legitimate argument.

Well believe me, i sure have been paying taxes. The irs just about takes everything back that i made for the year. Last year i paid huge taxes and i was extremely unhappy about it. Wait til obamacare gets going and see what your going to be paying......wow its going to hurt!!!!!!!!!!

Well believe me, i sure have been paying taxes. The irs just about takes everything back that i made for the year. Last year i paid huge taxes and i was extremely unhappy about it. Wait til obamacare gets going and see what your going to be paying......wow its going to hurt!!!!!!!!!!

How much more will you have to pay in taxes because of Obamacare? Specifically.

Here, let me help you with American politics, ecinicola:

Obama is again trying to fool the public with his designer words. He wants more time to finish off ruining our lives

Reagan did this, too, but he had better script writers and he was a professional actor.

He has the worst deficit of any president and it continues to grow.
Reagan did, too, at the time he was President. So did Bush I. So did Bush II.

He has created no jobs.
Reagan lost jobs, and had to rely upon massive deficit spending to reverse his recessions. Congress helped him. The difference? This congress is incompetent and more focused on destruction of the middle class wage structure.

He continues to put hardships on all of us.
Reagan, for certain.

We are in the worst situations we have ever been in, and he wants more time?
Reagan, 1984.

The fact is, he is over his head, incompetent, and dug us into a huge hole.
Reagan, 1980-1988. He was a doofus that spent his life licking corporate buttholes.

Give obama another 4 yrs and we are all perminently ruined.
We gave Reagan 4 more, and he ruined the American economy and the middle class.

Hopefully the people won't be fooled by obamas gift of gab this time around.
They were well-fooled by Reagan the professional actor.

Forum List

Back