This is pathetic.......even MEXICO looks down on our healthcare

Inexpensive does not equal good. Did you google botched surgery in foreign countries?? :lol:

Agreed. That is why we need to ensure that every American has access to affordable healthcare in this country

so tell me honestly.. How many? leave out the illegals, the ones who could but choose not to etc. give me an honest number and how much it will cost me.

Don't know. What we do know is that the US pays more for its healthcare than any nation on earth. We do know that the current US healcare system rates poorly compared to other industrialized nations. We do know that 70% of personal bankruptcies are related to medical expenses. We do know that insurance companies, healthcare providers and lawyers make tremendous profits off of healthcare and do not want things to change. We do know that it is cheaper to treat patients in clinics than in emergency rooms, but poor people go to the emergency rooms because they have to treat them.
We also know that employers are providing less and less coverage for their employees. Something has to be done. You may be covered right now, but based on current trends, your coverage may be non-existant in ten years

Who is flocking across the border to receive care in Mexico? The rich....of course not.
Mostly those who are uninsured or underinsured and can't afford the exhorbitant prices charged at US facilities.
But then again, your party only cares about the rich anyway

have you considered that we might have more resources for the poor at our health facilities if they weren't in the process of being bankrupted providing free birthing and other services to the thousands of pregnant Mexicans that jump the border ?

Then why do our prescription medicines cost so much?

Oh Snap!

Who is flocking across the border to receive care in Mexico? The rich....of course not.
Mostly those who are uninsured or underinsured and can't afford the exhorbitant prices charged at US facilities.

have you considered that we might have more resources for the poor at our health facilities if they weren't in the process of being bankrupted providing free birthing and other services to the thousands of pregnant Mexicans that jump the border ?

Oh, I thought you were talking about healthcare, ane not prescriptions. Our cost is from the high price of research and development from the drug companies....the FDA hanging them up with testing for years on end, where other countries don't have to jump through the FDA hoops. Also, the other countries drugs are cheaper because of the high taxes for socialized medicine. Does this clarify it for you?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Cool will they now stay in their own country to receive that wonderful Mexican Health Care? It's bad enough they gave us their Mexican Flu,now their actually bashing our Health Care? How bout they go straight to H*ll and let em take their Mexican Flu with em. Until they stop flooding our hospitals here in the U.S. i'm just going to continue to call BULL CHIT on these types of weak Anti-American posts. Nice try though.

If we had affordable healthcare, Americans wouldn't have to leave the country for healthcare

Well...I'm sticking to the old saying that you get what you pay for...which is why most mexicans are coming here...because the get what the DON'T pay for.

I've been to the mexican pharmacias....there's another old saying I like to use for them... "You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

Whatever you do, don't take those unidentified, unregulated, unapproved pills with that cool clear mexican water...you're REALLY playing chicken with the reaper.

If we had affordable healthcare, Americans wouldn't have to leave the country for healthcare

And if America didn't have the best healthcare in the world people wouldn't be flockling to our country for treatment

Those who could pay always received the best healthcare.

Those who can't afford it?.........Mexico

I don't like Mexico's Health Care. We should consider liberating Cancun, and Baja. Fill it with Gators. Lets build a canal from Brownsville, Texas to the Tijuana River. Screw Mexico and Panama.

4 bucks at walmart, ohhh...four dollars is sooooooo expensive!!!!

And if America didn't have the best healthcare in the world people wouldn't be flockling to our country for treatment

At least you admit we have the best healthcare. Most libs won't even give this great nation that credit. I'm repping you for your honesty Rightwinger.

At least you admit we have the best healthcare. Most libs won't even give this great nation that credit. I'm repping you for your honesty Rightwinger.

Our problem has never been that we lack great hospitals or great doctors. Our problem lies in the unavailability of adequate affordable care for many working Americans. Medical care is rapidly becoming unaffordable for many Americans.
You should not lose your home because of a health issue

Our problem has never been that we lack great hospitals or great doctors. Our problem lies in the unavailability of adequate affordable care for many working Americans. Medical care is rapidly becoming unaffordable for many Americans.

Obamarama.gif

Obamarama.gif

oh look!
namvet made Obama turn into the DEVIL!
Scary isn't it?

Forum List

Back