This is Otto the kitten

This is our kitten, he's named Otto, he has a very gentle nature and likes to be cuddled.

Mr. Lucy bought him from a very successful cat breeder of 10 years, Otto is a pedigree kitten, a mix of British Shorthair and Tabby. He has the British Shorthair face and the fluffy, cuddly Tabby body.

Otto's colourings are lilac and pale chocolate, he looks cream and very light brown, when the light catches him though you can see a lilac sheen to his fur.

He's just like a little baby, he's effectively Kid E (Kid A to Kid D being actual human babies)

As you can see Otto is very fluffy and adorable :smile:

View attachment 135035

He's adorable! I just want to cuddle him :)

In the picture Otto is sitting on a baby blanket, yes it's pink and he's a little boy, but we only have one girl Kid B and our blue baby blankets are taken by Kid C and Kid D and Kid A aged four years old has his blue baby blanket as his security blanket now. So Otto has to have Kid B's pink baby blanket which she discarded by actually throwing it across the room, she's so dominating now she's aged two years old :omg:

:lol: umh...dare we say....she takes after her Mama?

...and in the nicest possible way.

Greg

Nightmare is NOT REALISING that a two year old has a security blanket. (Especially when you put it in the wash and it takes a few days to get back into the cot).

Greg

This is our kitten, he's named Otto, he has a very gentle nature and likes to be cuddled.

Mr. Lucy bought him from a very successful cat breeder of 10 years, Otto is a pedigree kitten, a mix of British Shorthair and Tabby. He has the British Shorthair face and the fluffy, cuddly Tabby body.

Otto's colourings are lilac and pale chocolate, he looks cream and very light brown, when the light catches him though you can see a lilac sheen to his fur.

He's just like a little baby, he's effectively Kid E (Kid A to Kid D being actual human babies)

View attachment 135035

In the picture Otto is sitting on a baby blanket, yes it's pink and he's a little boy, but we only have one girl Kid B and our blue baby blankets are taken by Kid C and Kid D and Kid A aged four years old has his blue baby blanket as his security blanket now. So Otto has to have Kid B's pink baby blanket which she discarded by actually throwing it across the room, she's so dominating now she's aged two years old :omg:

I have noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idea what you are talking about
blushing.gif

View attachment 135035

Well in a few years if Kid B suddenly says:

"Remove the Darjeeling darling and go and mix me a Martini"

Then we'll know that she takes after Mama :smoke:

How adorable! (and I can see the images)

View attachment 135035

And then you'll know your in trouble! :lol:

View attachment 135035

And Mr. Lucy will be thinking "OMG now there's two of them :omg:"

And I am certain that he will be absolutely delighted...especially when those immortal words are uttered "Hey dad...." and he ponders his emptying wallet.

Greg

And I am certain that he will be absolutely delighted...especially when those immortal words are uttered "Hey dad...." and he ponders his emptying wallet.

Greg

Not to mention until Kid B can drive an auto, Mr. Lucy will have a second job as her Professional Taxi Driver at all hours of the night and day :lol:

At least you'll have a partner in crime now ;)

View attachment 135035

Adorable but half tabby (aka American shorthair aka European shorthair aka alley cat) and British shorthair (aka alley cat with what used to called cob by body) is hardly a "pedigreed" cat.

I hope you were making a joke and that you didn't pay big bucks for a beautiful and charming shelter kitten.

This has been a money making racket with dog breeders - selling mixed breed mutts as "designer breeds". Amazingly, people fall for it. And then they still have to pay for vetting, vac's and altering, which is included in the the shelter's adoption fee.

Enjoy your little one.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 135035
Soon he will learn the ways of the world and will goose step into that kitty litter with such a vengeance..

This image doesn't show up either. Is this another William Holden 'package'?

Why can I see it though, I too have AdBlock :confused-84:

Dunno. I can see it if I click an extra step.

I tried to upload a pic of Hobbes but the site won't let me upload anything. Bastards! :crybaby:

You'll have to ask The Mod Squad why the site won't let you upload anything.

I've asked in the past, got crickets. :dunno:

Doesn't give me any clue, just says, "there was a problem uploading your file".

That's like, if I take my car to the mechanic and he says "what's wrong" and I say "it's broken". :rolleyes:

I have a friend, I'll call him "Bob" since that's his real name.
Bob is a master mechanic. Took a job with his town. One day a driver brought a garbage truck in for repair.

Bob says, "what's wrong with the truck?"
Driver says, "IT'S FUCKED UP!"

Bob: "well, in what way is it fucked up?"

Driver: "IT DON''T WORK!".

Bob: "What part doesn't work?"

Driver: IT'S FUCKED UP!"

Bob looks the truck over until he figures it out, makes the repairs and returns it to the driver.

Driver: ""Hey, it works great! What did you do?"

Bob: "FIXED IT!"

:uhh:

[emoji4]

When I take a car to the mechanic and say "listen to that funny noise", the car always purrs like this kitten.

[emoji57]

View attachment 135035

Adorable but half tabby (aka American shorthair aka European shorthair aka alley cat) and British shorthair (aka alley cat with what used to called cob by body) is hardly a "pedigreed" cat.

I hope you were making a joke and that you didn't pay big bucks for a beautiful and charming shelter kitten.

This has been a money making racket with dog breeders - selling mixed breed mutts as "designer breeds". Amazingly, people fall for it. And then they still have to pay for vetting, vac's and altering, which is included in the the shelter's adoption fee.

Enjoy your little one.

Just remembered this thread and see a typo -

Its supposed to be "cobby body". And came across this photo of a British Shorthair semi-cobby body shape.

british-shorthair-semi-cobby.jpg

tumblr_inline_ohjh9oZcwR1qbb50y_500.png

You should get him a little kitty car. You could call it an Ottomobile.
badumtss.gif

I suppose it would have to be an Ottomatic as well, because with short little legs like that hes never gonna work the clutch!

Forum List

Back