This is Otto the kitten

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is our kitten, he's named Otto, he has a very gentle nature and likes to be cuddled.

Mr. Lucy bought him from a very successful cat breeder of 10 years, Otto is a pedigree kitten, a mix of British Shorthair and Tabby. He has the British Shorthair face and the fluffy, cuddly Tabby body.

Otto's colourings are lilac and pale chocolate, he looks cream and very light brown, when the light catches him though you can see a lilac sheen to his fur.

He's just like a little baby, he's effectively Kid E (Kid A to Kid D being actual human babies)

As you can see Otto is very fluffy and adorable :smile:

upload_2017-6-23_19-2-18.png

This is our kitten, he's named Otto, he has a very gentle nature and likes to be cuddled.

Mr. Lucy bought him from a very successful cat breeder of 10 years, Otto is a pedigree kitten, a mix of British Shorthair and Tabby. He has the British Shorthair face and the fluffy, cuddly Tabby body.

Otto's colourings are lilac and pale chocolate, he looks cream and very light brown, when the light catches him though you can see a lilac sheen to his fur.

He's just like a little baby, he's effectively Kid E (Kid A to Kid D being actual human babies)

View attachment 135035

This image doesn't show up either. Is this another William Holden 'package'?

• Banned

View attachment 135035

Why can I see it though, I too have AdBlock :confused-84:

• Banned

View attachment 135035

If you click on View Attachment can you then see the image?

Can you now see the below picture of Otto?

upload_2017-6-23_19-2-18-png.135035

View attachment 135035

He's adorable! I just want to cuddle him :)

• Banned

View attachment 135035

You can see Otto like I can, Pogo you now should also be able to see Otto.

Yes he is adorable, I was just cuddling him, now he's having a little nap.

View attachment 135035

Dunno. I can see it if I click an extra step.

I tried to upload a pic of Hobbes but the site won't let me upload anything. Bastards! :crybaby:

• Banned

View attachment 135035

I tried to upload a pic of Hobbes but the site won't let me upload anything. Bastards! :crybaby:

You'll have to ask The Mod Squad why the site won't let you upload anything.

View attachment 135035

:itsok:

View attachment 135035

I've asked in the past, got crickets. :dunno:

Doesn't give me any clue, just says, "there was a problem uploading your file".

That's like, if I take my car to the mechanic and he says "what's wrong" and I say "it's broken". :rolleyes:

View attachment 135035

In the picture Otto is sitting on a baby blanket, yes it's pink and he's a little boy, but we only have one girl Kid B and our blue baby blankets are taken by Kid C and Kid D and Kid A aged four years old has his blue baby blanket as his security blanket now. So Otto has to have Kid B's pink baby blanket which she discarded by actually throwing it across the room, she's so dominating now she's aged two years old :omg:

View attachment 135035
And little do you know, that as we speak, cute little Otto is plotting your murder.

View attachment 135035

In the picture Otto is sitting on a baby blanket, yes it's pink and he's a little boy, but we only have one girl Kid B and our blue baby blankets are taken by Kid C and Kid D and Kid A aged four years old has his blue baby blanket as his security blanket now. So Otto has to have Kid B's pink baby blanket which she discarded by actually throwing it across the room, she's so dominating now she's aged two years old :omg:

Clearly takes after Mama. :dev3:

View attachment 135035

Clearly takes after Mama. :dev3:

Um....um....um....um....No Comment :smoke: :tongue:

View attachment 135035

That's like, if I take my car to the mechanic and he says "what's wrong" and I say "it's broken". :rolleyes:

I have a friend, I'll call him "Bob" since that's his real name.
Bob is a master mechanic. Took a job with his town. One day a driver brought a garbage truck in for repair.

Bob says, "what's wrong with the truck?"
Driver says, "IT'S FUCKED UP!"

Bob: "well, in what way is it fucked up?"

Driver: "IT DON''T WORK!".

Bob: "What part doesn't work?"

Driver: IT'S FUCKED UP!"

Bob looks the truck over until he figures it out, makes the repairs and returns it to the driver.

Driver: ""Hey, it works great! What did you do?"

Bob: "FIXED IT!"

:uhh:

View attachment 135035

When it comes up IMG I just right click and View Image. It then often goes to the image but then I have to click the return arrow to get back to the forum. Often works but not always.

Greg

View attachment 135035

:lol: umh...dare we say....she takes after her Mama?

Forum List

Back