This is one thing to see only there

bluesky79

Apr 21, 2008
thumbnails
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHH8QbXSwxI&feature=fvst]YouTube - Incheon International Airport[/ame]

As you know, louisvuitton one of royal brands and We have never seen this brand in any duty-frees of airports before. Because They want to keep their luxury image and they didn't like that their items look cheap.

So, They haven't opened a shop at the airports for 160 years. But This time, Famous louisvuitton broke this rule and they first decided to open a duty-free shop named "Shilla" at INCEON international airport on September.

Louisvuitton seems like to recognize thie high quality of INCEON airport. Many travelers using this airport are looking forward to it's opening day.
:clap2:

Last edited:
How many airports were there 160 years ago?
Didn't catch that the first time! :lol:

Also, Inchon is in South Korea right? I was stationed in Korea and I'd be willing to bet most of that crap is fake. They make a lot of counterfeit stuff there.

The first time I went to Bangkok the Louis Vuitton store at the Emporium had a queue out the door and around the corner. It looked to be almost all Chinese customers. I asked one of them why they were willing to wait so long while on holiday. She said it was the only reason she went to Bangkok. Louis Vuitton is plentiful in China but most of it is counterfeit.

Forum List

Back