this is one of the youngest murderers i can remember....

Don't try to reason with a troll. We are having a discussion on here about why a child would commit murder, and xsited comes on thinking he can be "funny" by trolling us, because he admits he likes to troll the "libs."

Just ignore him, you don't have to defend yourself to him silence.

Anyway, I agree that:

The evils that are brought onto a child in their young age is what makes them into what they become as they age.

I have seen all kinds of abuse where I teach, the father putting the cigs out on his sons arms, the sister and even the baby being molested by the big brother, the sexual abuse of a 7 year old girl by mom's boyfriend, the little 8 year old's dead body stuffed inside a dumpster,,,,,,,yeah, I can see where a child may become evil.

You really do have a bullseye on your back.

It's because I shop at Target.

:lol:

And for the record, your post made me very sad:

I have seen all kinds of abuse where I teach, the father putting the cigs out on his sons arms, the sister and even the baby being molested by the big brother, the sexual abuse of a 7 year old girl by mom's boyfriend, the little 8 year old's dead body stuffed inside a dumpster,,,,,,,yeah, I can see where a child may become evil.

:lol:

And for the record, your post made me very sad:

Glad to see that somewhere in there you really do have a heart.

What I posted isn't even the half of it, that's why this news about this little 8 year old boy is so heart breaking.

"I'm not accusing anybody of anything at this point," he said Saturday. "But we're certainly going to look at the abuse part of this. He's 8 years old. He just doesn't decide one day that he's going to shoot his father and shoot his father's friend for no reason. Something led up to this."

This was my first thought when I read about this, that little fellow had enough. But we STILL don't know for sure.

Nobody is born good and some are more evil than others. He may not have gotten the Hot Wheels car he wanted and decided to retaliate. Kids can be very manipulative and scheming.

Nobody is born GOOD? Babies are born innocent or do you think they all come out evil and it just shows up in varying degrees? and if you believe that then you must be 100% for abortion, right? I mean if all babies are born killers, just waiting for the right thing to set them off then why have children at all? :cuckoo:

Nobody is born GOOD? Babies are born innocent or do you think they all come out evil and it just shows up in varying degrees? and if you believe that then you must be 100% for abortion, right? I mean if all babies are born killers, just waiting for the right thing to set them off then why have children at all? :cuckoo:

That's right. Nobody is born good or innocent. They have to be taught to be good.

Even you know your point about abortion is ludicrous. I'm guessing you lived through an abortion and Obama didn't find out about it. Am I right? :eusa_whistle:

That's right. Nobody is born good or innocent. They have to be taught to be good.

Even you know your point about abortion is ludicrous. I'm guessing you lived through an abortion and Obama didn't find out about it. Am I right? :eusa_whistle:

I didn't but clearly the best part of you dripped down your mother's leg :cuckoo:

CAses like this are so wierd.

Rushing to judgement before all the facts are out is silly.

Romero was an avid hunter who taught his son how to use a rifle to kill prairie dogs, said Sauter, of St. Johns Catholic Church.

"He wanted to make sure the kid wasn't afraid of guns, knew how to handle it," the priest said. "He was just too young. ... That child, I don't think he knows what he did, and it was brutal."

The boy, who faces two counts of premeditated murder, did not act on the spur of the moment, St. Johns Police Chief Roy Melnick said.

"I'm not accusing anybody of anything at this point," he said Saturday. "But we're certainly going to look at the abuse part of this. He's 8 years old. He just doesn't decide one day that he's going to shoot his father and shoot his father's friend for no reason. Something led up to this."

On Friday, a judge ordered a psychological evaluation of the boy. Under Arizona law, charges can be filed against anyone 8 or older.

The boy had no record of complaints with Arizona Child Protective Services, said Apache County Attorney Brad Carlyon.

"He had no record of any kind, not even a disciplinary record at school," he said. "He has never been in trouble before."

In a sign of the emotional and legal complexities of the case, police are pushing to have the boy tried as an adult even as they investigate possible abuse, Melnick said. If convicted as a minor, the boy could be sent to juvenile detention until he turns 18. Watch an expert's take on the situation »

full article:

Slain father taught boy to use guns, priest says - CNN.com

yall seem real sure..evil doesnt start this early....or have you just never been around kids?

it will be interesting to find out why the 2nd adult could not stop him after he killed the first adult...

seems there are a lot of kids killing...how old was the kid in england who killed the 4 yr old...he is out of jail now i do believe...

There were 2 of them, and they were 10 years old. The victim was only 2. They beat him to death with bricks and an iron bar. Chills me just to remember it..

Murder of James Bulger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One aspect of this case that isn't being talked about...How is it that an 8 year old boy had unfettered access to a .22 caliber rifle?

Also, it's likely the confession won't be allowed in a possible trial, it was obtained with out the presence of any type of adult family member or attorney present and it's unlikely the boy could understand his Miranda rights.

I'm honestly troubled that the police are pushing to try this child as an adult. What does this say about our society?

acludem

One aspect of this case that isn't being talked about...How is it that an 8 year old boy had unfettered access to a .22 caliber rifle?

Also, it's likely the confession won't be allowed in a possible trial, it was obtained with out the presence of any type of adult family member or attorney present and it's unlikely the boy could understand his Miranda rights.

I'm honestly troubled that the police are pushing to try this child as an adult. What does this say about our society?

acludem

Those are some good points!

Again, we don't know the "TRUTH" yet, so to try and decide what should happen to this little 8 year old boy, or why he did it, is fruitless at this point.

Though, I have an opinion.....I still suspect some sort of abuse, be it sexual or physical.

He couldn't take it anymore. :(

Forum List

Back