This is one of the most horrific crimes

A few others:uwnews.org | Lessons from lives of 37 Texas murderers show different paths to death row | University of Washington News and Information

And

Police said that Clara Harris confronted her husband and another woman in the lobby of the hotel.

After the trio was asked to leave the hotel, Clara Harris drove her Mercedes Benz over her husband three times, authorities said. Audiotapes Allege Clara Harris Also Having Affair - Houston News Story - KPRC Houston

Diane Zamora was a US Navy midshipman but is now serving a life sentence for the murder of Adrianne Jones on December 4, 1995. Zamora's boyfriend David Graham confessed to having sex with Jones and Zamora became so angry that she demanded that he kill Adrianne Jones.

On December 4, 1995, Graham picked up Jones with Zamora hiding in the hatchback of the car. They drove to a deserted road. The couple had planned that Zamora would come up behind Jones, snapping her neck, but Jones put up a fight. Somehow Adrianne Jones managed to get out of the car, but Graham ran after her, shooting her twice in the head.

On June 17, 2003, Zamora married another Texas inmate Steven Mora, but ended up getting a divorce.
David Graham: David Graham full of remorse | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Breaking News for Dallas-Fort Worth | Dallas Morning News

Then there is this:
Wanda Holloway Trial: 1991 - Tapes Lead To Conviction, Plea Agreement Ends Second Trial

Some real "fury" and "rage" issues there with the Texans, and

they do show up as "archetypes", for this sort of thing, those texans....

Oh, and then there was that Gulf of Tonkin tiny little lie and that ended up with what some 50,000 killed on a war that should never have been...

And all this is supposed to support your claim that
A Texan is more likely to tie you to a pick-up truck and drag you to death, or start a fake war so he can blow you up with really supper-sized bombs.....
?

You failed!!!

Like your OPINION matters to me at all..... LMAO@You...

How about you send it to the permanent record archive, either that or piss off, LOL....

It mattered enough for you to respond. Oh and thanks for helping prove my point that liberals cannot engage in an honest debate. You made a claim that you cannot support and now your all pissy about it and insted of admitting you erred you do what liberals do and that is to insult.

That's terrible.
He looks like a pleasant young man.
That photo must have been taken at the doctors office.

Attachments

• $260xStory.jpg
    $260xStory.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Machetes are wonderful. They don't even have to be sharp and they'll cut through anything.

There's something very gratifying about swinging a machete rhythmically and slicing through whatever happens to be in the way. I taught my children to use them when they were 3 & 4. We had a thicket of 10 foot thistles. I spaced the kids about 50 feet apart, gave one a corn knife and one a machete and took my own machete and we went to work.

Forum List

Back