This is one of the most horrific crimes

So, you don't know about the guys in TX who tied that black man to their truck and dragged him to death? You don't know about Dubya, from TX?

As one can see from your first post in response you DID in fact quote the original statement where in DUMB ASS 1 posted that it was a regular thing in Texas. You being DUMB ASS 2. And as anyone can see by reading my ENTIRE response and not the highlighted part you tried to use, I am pointing out it is not a routine event or occurrence in Texas.

It's not routine...true. Does that make you sad?

That's an excellent question. Yes, it does make me sad that drug dealers don't kill each other more often. I think it would solve a lot of our problems and as long as they only kill themselves who cares?

Really? Go ahead dumb ass provide us all those instances of these things happening. I won't hold my breath.

So, you don't know about the guys in TX who tied that black man to their truck and dragged him to death? You don't know about Dubya, from TX?

As one can see from your first post in response you DID in fact quote the original statement where in DUMB ASS 1 posted that it was a regular thing in Texas. You being DUMB ASS 2. And as anyone can see by reading my ENTIRE response and not the highlighted part you tried to use, I am pointing out it is not a routine event or occurrence in Texas.

You're wasting your time Sarge, Bodecea is too stupid to engage in actual debate. Hell she/he/it/ can't even read plain english, that ought to be a sign.

A Texan is more likely to tie you to a pick-up truck and drag you to death, or start a fake war so he can blow you up with really supper-sized bombs.....

Really? Go ahead dumb ass provide us all those instances of these things happening. I won't hold my breath.

The Murder of James Byrd Jr.

In June of 1998, a sadistic murder of a middle-aged black man from Jasper, Texas, rekindled memories of lynching practices from the blood stained American past. James Byrd, Jr., 49, was beaten savagely to the point of unconsciousness, chained to the back of a pickup truck by his neck, and dragged for miles over rural roads outside the town of Jasper. It is believed that Byrd survived through most of this experience, that is, until he was decapitated. Three white men, John William King, 23, Shawn Berry, 23, (both of whom had links to white supremacist groups) and Lawrence Brewer Jr., 31, were arrested. Brewer and King were sentenced to death for a racial hate crime that shocked the nation. Berry was sent to prison for life. Lynching and Violence in America: James Byrd

War on Iraq, by George Bush, the Butcher of Iraq....
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200412u/pp2004-12-23

Last edited:
One instance qualifies as "all these", and a "Texans are more likely to..." accusation?

You're wasting your time Sarge, Bodecea is too stupid to engage in actual debate. Hell she/he/it/ can't even read plain english, that ought to be a sign.

Anyone else find this gem as Ironically precious as I did? :lol::lol::lol: Tho, I must confess, it's Shakespearian for a Texan.

A Texan is more likely to tie you to a pick-up truck and drag you to death, or start a fake war so he can blow you up with really supper-sized bombs.....

In June of 1998, a sadistic murder of a middle-aged black man from Jasper, Texas, rekindled memories of lynching practices from the blood stained American past. James Byrd, Jr., 49, was beaten savagely to the point of unconsciousness, chained to the back of a pickup truck by his neck, and dragged for miles over rural roads outside the town of Jasper. It is believed that Byrd survived through most of this experience, that is, until he was decapitated. Three white men, John William King, 23, Shawn Berry, 23, (both of whom had links to white supremacist groups) and Lawrence Brewer Jr., 31, were arrested. Brewer and King were sentenced to death for a racial hate crime that shocked the nation. Berry was sent to prison for life. Lynching and Violence in America: James Byrd

Decapitated? OMIGOD! More Texan Muslims!!!!!! :eek:

One example is now proof that the whole State does it routinely? Give me a fucking break.

A few others:uwnews.org | Lessons from lives of 37 Texas murderers show different paths to death row | University of Washington News and Information

And

Police said that Clara Harris confronted her husband and another woman in the lobby of the hotel.

After the trio was asked to leave the hotel, Clara Harris drove her Mercedes Benz over her husband three times, authorities said. Audiotapes Allege Clara Harris Also Having Affair - Houston News Story - KPRC Houston

Diane Zamora was a US Navy midshipman but is now serving a life sentence for the murder of Adrianne Jones on December 4, 1995. Zamora's boyfriend David Graham confessed to having sex with Jones and Zamora became so angry that she demanded that he kill Adrianne Jones.

On December 4, 1995, Graham picked up Jones with Zamora hiding in the hatchback of the car. They drove to a deserted road. The couple had planned that Zamora would come up behind Jones, snapping her neck, but Jones put up a fight. Somehow Adrianne Jones managed to get out of the car, but Graham ran after her, shooting her twice in the head.

On June 17, 2003, Zamora married another Texas inmate Steven Mora, but ended up getting a divorce.
David Graham: David Graham full of remorse | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Breaking News for Dallas-Fort Worth | Dallas Morning News

Then there is this:
Wanda Holloway Trial: 1991 - Tapes Lead To Conviction, Plea Agreement Ends Second Trial

Some real "fury" and "rage" issues there with the Texans, and

they do show up as "archetypes", for this sort of thing, those texans....

Oh, and then there was that Gulf of Tonkin tiny little lie and that ended up with what some 50,000 killed on a war that should never have been...

One example is now proof that the whole State does it routinely? Give me a fucking break.

A few others:uwnews.org | Lessons from lives of 37 Texas murderers show different paths to death row | University of Washington News and Information

And

Police said that Clara Harris confronted her husband and another woman in the lobby of the hotel.

After the trio was asked to leave the hotel, Clara Harris drove her Mercedes Benz over her husband three times, authorities said. Audiotapes Allege Clara Harris Also Having Affair - Houston News Story - KPRC Houston

Diane Zamora was a US Navy midshipman but is now serving a life sentence for the murder of Adrianne Jones on December 4, 1995. Zamora's boyfriend David Graham confessed to having sex with Jones and Zamora became so angry that she demanded that he kill Adrianne Jones.

On December 4, 1995, Graham picked up Jones with Zamora hiding in the hatchback of the car. They drove to a deserted road. The couple had planned that Zamora would come up behind Jones, snapping her neck, but Jones put up a fight. Somehow Adrianne Jones managed to get out of the car, but Graham ran after her, shooting her twice in the head.

On June 17, 2003, Zamora married another Texas inmate Steven Mora, but ended up getting a divorce.
David Graham: David Graham full of remorse | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Breaking News for Dallas-Fort Worth | Dallas Morning News

Then there is this:
Wanda Holloway Trial: 1991 - Tapes Lead To Conviction, Plea Agreement Ends Second Trial

Oh, and then there was that Gulf of Tonkin tiny little lie and that ended up with what some 50,000 killed on a war that should never have been...

And all this is supposed to support your claim that
?

You failed!!!

He is obviously insane

How the hell do you know that? Because it couldn't possibly be becasue he's MUSLIM?

He was naked because he didn't want to be caught in bloody clothes. Sounds like a rational act to me. And the fact that the family had ongoing fights doesn't sound like mental illness to me. You don't have big family fights with crazy members of the family.

o hell yes you do!

And

Then there is this:

And all this is supposed to support your claim that
?

You failed!!!

Like your OPINION matters to me at all..... LMAO@You...

How about you send it to the permanent record archive, either that or piss off, LOL....

He is obviously insane

How the hell do you know that? Because it couldn't possibly be becasue he's MUSLIM?

He was naked because he didn't want to be caught in bloody clothes. Sounds like a rational act to me. And the fact that the family had ongoing fights doesn't sound like mental illness to me. You don't have big family fights with crazy members of the family.

o hell yes you do!

Nah they stopped talking to me years ago,Its be quit ever since

BELLVILLE — A family dispute pushed Maron Thomas to go on a rampage marked by a fury so intense that he decapitated his 2-year-old niece with a machete after killing her and four other family members, Austin County investigators said Wednesday.

I bet Maron Thomas speaks with a negro dialect.

Hmmm..so more than ten years ago there was a single incident.

OMG, it's JIHAD!

That's an excellent question. Yes, it does make me sad that drug dealers don't kill each other more often. I think it would solve a lot of our problems and as long as they only kill themselves who cares?

Isn't Texas where the drug dealers get a pass, and the Border Patrol Agents who try to stop them get sent to prison?

Isn't Texas where the drug dealers get a pass, and the Border Patrol Agents who try to stop them get sent to prison?

Yep!!! Damn liberals....:lol:

Forum List

Back