This is one of the most horrific crimes

He is obviously insane

How the hell do you know that? Because it couldn't possibly be becasue he's MUSLIM?

He was naked because he didn't want to be caught in bloody clothes. Sounds like a rational act to me. And the fact that the family had ongoing fights doesn't sound like mental illness to me. You don't have big family fights with crazy members of the family.

Mental issues are often heriditary in origon.
Much of the entire family may well be nutz.

I wonder if god told him to do it? Like the mother killing her children in TX.
Did you mean
oregon.jpg

BELLVILLE — A family dispute pushed Maron Thomas to go on a rampage marked by a fury so intense that he decapitated his 2-year-old niece with a machete after killing her and four other family members, Austin County investigators said Wednesday.
Thomas, 20, was charged Wednesday with capital murder in the shooting deaths of his mother, stepfather, sister, brother and his niece. He remains in the Austin County Jail with bail set at $1 million.
“This is one of the most horrific crimes we've had in Austin County,” District Attorney Travis Koehn said. “Austin County is a safe place to live, but unfortunately, we are not immune to the same kinds of crimes that occur in other locations.”
Koehn said he has not decided whether to seek the death penalty.

The massacre happened between midnight Saturday and 3 a.m. Sunday at the family's home 7 miles outside the Bellville city limits, on FM 1456 between Buckhorn and Cochran.
Thomas then allegedly burglarized a car and was arrested around 3 a.m. after being caught trying to break into a house a mile and a half away while he was naked, investigators said. A neighbor held him at gunpoint until deputies arrived and arrested him on burglary charges. When deputies arrived, he had put on a pair of exercise shorts.
Investigators declined to elaborate on the nature of the household dispute, but said a family fight happened on the night of the killings.

“There was an ongoing internal situation within the dynamics of this family,” said Texas Ranger David Maxwell.
Killed were Thomas' biological mother, Debra Phea
rse Washington, 54; stepfather, George T. Washington, 69; sister, Kiana Shree Phearse, 25; brother, Cedric Thomas, 19; and niece, Khalilah Chambers-Massey, who was Kiana Phearse's daughter. Contrary to prior reports, Kiana Phearse was not pregnant, Austin County Sheriff's Sgt. Paul Faircloth said.

Thomas' sister, Ka'Tara Price, 24, of Houston, said she believes anger and Thomas' conversion to the Muslim religion influenced his actions. She said she is not aware of him suffering from any mental illness.
Charge filed in Bellville slayings | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

At the risk of putting myself in the same catagory with some other posters here....what religion was this sick creep?

Can't you read? It clearly states he converted to the religion of Islam.

Seriously?

Dude needs a new job if he's "not sure".

I thought that the death penalty was used for jaywalking in Texas.

Decapitation of a 2 year old wouldn't qualify?

Nah, Texas might be the state which most uses the death penalty, but that's like being a giant amongst piss ants. I'm all for hanging and that done within 6 months, not 20 years.

BELLVILLE — A family dispute pushed Maron Thomas to go on a rampage marked by a fury so intense that he decapitated his 2-year-old niece with a machete after killing her and four other family members, Austin County investigators said Wednesday.
Thomas, 20, was charged Wednesday with capital murder in the shooting deaths of his mother, stepfather, sister, brother and his niece. He remains in the Austin County Jail with bail set at $1 million.
“This is one of the most horrific crimes we've had in Austin County,” District Attorney Travis Koehn said. “Austin County is a safe place to live, but unfortunately, we are not immune to the same kinds of crimes that occur in other locations.”

The massacre happened between midnight Saturday and 3 a.m. Sunday at the family's home 7 miles outside the Bellville city limits, on FM 1456 between Buckhorn and Cochran.
Thomas then allegedly burglarized a car and was arrested around 3 a.m. after being caught trying to break into a house a mile and a half away while he was naked, investigators said. A neighbor held him at gunpoint until deputies arrived and arrested him on burglary charges. When deputies arrived, he had put on a pair of exercise shorts.
Investigators declined to elaborate on the nature of the household dispute, but said a family fight happened on the night of the killings.

“There was an ongoing internal situation within the dynamics of this family,” said Texas Ranger David Maxwell.
rse Washington, 54; stepfather, George T. Washington, 69; sister, Kiana Shree Phearse, 25; brother, Cedric Thomas, 19; and niece, Khalilah Chambers-Massey, who was Kiana Phearse's daughter. Contrary to prior reports, Kiana Phearse was not pregnant, Austin County Sheriff's Sgt. Paul Faircloth said.

Thomas' sister, Ka'Tara Price, 24, of Houston, said she believes anger and Thomas' conversion to the Muslim religion influenced his actions. She said she is not aware of him suffering from any mental illness.
Charge filed in Bellville slayings | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

At the risk of putting myself in the same catagory with some other posters here....what religion was this sick creep?

Can't you read? It clearly states he converted to the religion of Islam.

Let me introduce you to the concept of a Rhetorical Question.....

Apparently, you didn't bother to read the link. Either that or you don't read very well.

The article said:

There's thought from a person that might have been close enough to the bastard to notice a difference in the before and after conversion demeanor of the man. His sister recognized anger and a concern that converting to the Muslim faith may have attributed to this horrendous multiple murder.

But let's all try to figure out a way to blame the system, the family, the machete...anything but the poor, mistreated, abused, blameless zealot that swung the blade.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
He is obviously insane

How the hell do you know that? Because it couldn't possibly be becasue he's MUSLIM?

He was naked because he didn't want to be caught in bloody clothes. Sounds like a rational act to me. And the fact that the family had ongoing fights doesn't sound like mental illness to me. You don't have big family fights with crazy members of the family.

Mental issues are often heriditary in origon.
Much of the entire family may well be nutz.

I wonder if god told him to do it? Like the mother killing her children in TX.

Don't you mean Allah?

A Texan is more likely to tie you to a pick-up truck and drag you to death, or start a fake war so he can blow you up with really supper-sized bombs.....

Really? Go ahead dumb ass provide us all those instances of these things happening. I won't hold my breath.

So, you don't know about the guys in TX who tied that black man to their truck and dragged him to death? You don't know about Dubya, from TX?

A Texan is more likely to tie you to a pick-up truck and drag you to death, or start a fake war so he can blow you up with really supper-sized bombs.....

Really? Go ahead dumb ass provide us all those instances of these things happening. I won't hold my breath.

So, you don't know about the guys in TX who tied that black man to their truck and dragged him to death? You don't know about Dubya, from TX?

One example is now proof that the whole State does it routinely? Give me a fucking break.

Muslims in Darfur routinely hack black Muslims (including children) with machetes. They also chain them to beds & burn them in the streets. They rape, beat and kill women who dare to leave their villages to look for food, and the kill outright any man who dares to leave the compound, so the women HAVE to go.

Meanwhile, they raid the villages, take what they want and burn the rest. The Janjaweed is paid by the Sudanese government in pillage. What they can take is theirs.

Now THAT'S routine behavior. It happens so often it isn't even reported any more.

Last edited:

One example is now proof that the whole State does it routinely? Give me a fucking break.

Those things DID happen....no one said "routinely"....not even you when asking for proof.

But feel free to try to move those goalposts.

Those things DID happen....no one said "routinely"....not even you when asking for proof.

But feel free to try to move those goalposts.

You are a waste of space, the POSTER I responded to DID claim it was routine occurrences in Texas as you either know well or really are to stupid to be participating on this thread or the board. Here let me link it again for you since your intellect fails so severely.

As one can see from your first post in response you DID in fact quote the original statement where in DUMB ASS 1 posted that it was a regular thing in Texas. You being DUMB ASS 2. And as anyone can see by reading my ENTIRE response and not the highlighted part you tried to use, I am pointing out it is not a routine event or occurrence in Texas.

As one can see from your first post in response you DID in fact quote the original statement where in DUMB ASS 1 posted that it was a regular thing in Texas. You being DUMB ASS 2. And as anyone can see by reading my ENTIRE response and not the highlighted part you tried to use, I am pointing out it is not a routine event or occurrence in Texas.

It's not routine...true. Does that make you sad?

Forum List

Back