This is one hell of a free speech forum.

I salute the Forum Management as well.

It's difficult to keep a light hand while maintaining fairly civil standards. The tendencies is for forums to be overly Nanny-Modded or descend into mostly expletive filled flaming.

The USMB team has achieved a good equilibrium of active adult discourse - which is a rarity.

Thank you!

Nah. The mods here are all major control freaks. Bunch of assholes won't let you speak your mind and... oops, wrong forum. :redface:

Of note is the clever ads here, not pop ups , but links that appear above threads pertinent to the issue(s) , and/ or a posters whereabouts.

what does that tell me? that says my IP (et all) is serving the purpose of solicitation

and the more of us howling in the wilderness (per se') the more wieght those solicitations have...

rather nice retirement gig imho.....

~S~

USMB is corporate owned by one of the largest outfits in the business. No-one is getting a retirement gig.

The ad management on this forum is by Red Tyger. Who I believe had a number one hit on the Philippines country charts with "When I die I want to be Red Skeleton."

I have been banned from forums far and wide.

Not here, I can post what ever comes out of my idiot-drunk-sub-concious, and even more importantly my concious mind, and as far as I can tell I have never been censored.

Gunny and company, I salute you.

You understand the profane nature of humanity and the nobility of free speech.

If I were gay Gunny I would hit on you.

have another fuckin' drink you loser mutha fooker. :clap2:

This is the best forum I've been involved with, period. I have tried plenty of others and there is usually some asshole with a gigantic ego policing everyone. I don't do well with that, it brings out the worst in me, so I leave......I suppose I am just too freakin' polite! Now go fuck yourselves! :lol:

Last edited:
That must be why I've found a happy home here. The elegant language. The chaste demeanor. The wholesome discourse. The acuity and precision of expression. Yep. My kind of place. :)

I'm a noob as well (though only North by Northwest) and you are spot on.

Plenty of "crazy" here but there are also assholes like me allowed so... go to town.

Have fun! I shy away from the CT stuff but sometimes go hard with my own goofball philosophy and sometimes add little more than cartoon/you tube snark (or my vesion of it anywho) and have been nothing but welcome.

Welcome, enjoy. And fwiw, always reember THIS and you shall be fine...

gandalf-sign.jpg

Plenty of "crazy" here but there are also assholes like me allowed so... go to town.

Have fun! I shy away from the CT stuff but sometimes go hard with my own goofball philosophy and sometimes add little more than cartoon/you tube snark (or my vesion of it anywho) and have been nothing but welcome.

gandalf-sign.jpg

I have no idea what you just said but I will defend your right to say it. Hell, I will go one further than Voltaire, I will get drunk enough to understand it.

gandalf-sign.jpg

I have no idea what you just said but I will defend your right to say it. Hell, I will go one further than Voltaire, I will get drunk enough to understand it.

I ask no man, no more than this....

I'm drunkardly so enough (whoa, that's not a sentence of any sort) that any pinko commie could debate me into seppuku right now this second. I'm flaling\\ I'm falling into bed as I speak.

I was only being after all Hamlet, Falstaff and Shylock north north west, no meaning. no meaning at tall
I know hawks from handsawsk

Not here, I can post what ever comes out of my idiot-drunk-sub-concious, and even more importantly my concious mind, and as far as I can tell I have never been censored.

Many talk it but few have walked it. :eusa_angel:

As long as those thoughts don't involve the full monty!

fullmonty.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back