This is one hell of a free speech forum.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
I have been banned from forums far and wide.

Not here, I can post what ever comes out of my idiot-drunk-sub-concious, and even more importantly my concious mind, and as far as I can tell I have never been censored.

Gunny and company, I salute you.

You understand the profane nature of humanity and the nobility of free speech.

If I were gay Gunny I would hit on you.

Last edited:
i will give gunny that...he does not like to ban people...hell he is so open and all...he made a hannity maggot a mod....(not you love the other one) that truly is a man running over with the milk of human kindness....

hmmmmmm, spare the rod spoil the child...

I think I will sanction you just out of love.....bring it on JW! :lol::lol::lol:

If you canned a thread of mine then I really need to read it, it might get me to AA.

I think I will sanction you just out of love.....bring it on JW! :lol::lol::lol:

Have I ever mentioned Ms. Care that swords, bronze plates and big tits are a real turn on for me?

My nose goes down before I go brown.

Just the way I like it.

Last edited:

Not here, I can post what ever comes out of my idiot-drunk-sub-concious, and even more importantly my concious mind, and as far as I can tell I have never been censored.

Brownoser.

I think you just did. :eusa_whistle: :eusa_angel:

Of note is the clever ads here, not pop ups , but links that appear above threads pertinent to the issue(s) , and/ or a posters whereabouts.

what does that tell me? that says my IP (et all) is serving the purpose of solicitation

and the more of us howling in the wilderness (per se') the more wieght those solicitations have...

rather nice retirement gig imho.....

~S~

Have I ever mentioned Ms. Care that swords, bronze plates and big tits are a real turn on for me?

THAT sir, is the stupidest question I have ever heard.

Anyone on this board who does not know that you like big tits and big knives has just joined or has you on 'ignore'.

:D

:clap2:

I salute the Forum Management as well.

It's difficult to keep a light hand while maintaining fairly civil standards. The tendency is for forums to be overly Nanny-Modded or to descend into mostly expletive filled flaming.

The USMB team has achieved a good equilibrium of active adult discourse - which is a rarity.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Human beings are not capable of policing other human beings in perfect way which is why human beings should not be policed whatsoever.

Forum List

Back