This is on you, Conservatives

Family of Salvadoran migrant dad, child who drowned say he 'loved his daughter so much' Family of Salvadoran migrant dad, child who drowned say he 'loved his daughter so much'

View attachment 266538
The mother ofa Salvadoran migrant who drowned alongside his 23-month-old daughter while trying to cross into the United States said the man “loved his daughter so much” and was seeking a better life for his family.

The American dream is officially dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why won't Nancy Pelosi keep them all in San Franshitzco?

Family of Salvadoran migrant dad, child who drowned say he 'loved his daughter so much' Family of Salvadoran migrant dad, child who drowned say he 'loved his daughter so much'

View attachment 266538
The mother ofa Salvadoran migrant who drowned alongside his 23-month-old daughter while trying to cross into the United States said the man “loved his daughter so much” and was seeking a better life for his family.

Who lured them to America?
Who made sure there was no wall to thwart them and lure them into the river?

View attachment 266538

Who lured them to America?
Who made sure there was no wall to thwart them and lure them into the river?

When the people enslaved by the ultraliberal East German Regime climbed over the Berlin Wall to escape, they at least respected the risk and didn't bring their kids over with them.

What was this goof's problem?

NO!,,This is on YOU LIBERALS, who created this mess, by organizing and financing these caravans.

My first reaction was if I were there I would hold both their heads under water until I saw bubbles. This isn't a sad story. It is a story of a desire for theft now partly thwarted. Mama will spread her legs as soon as she finds a place to lay down because whelps are easily replaced.

Get the invasion under control. Close the borders and use mass deportation. Open the border to hunting.
sure you would....

Forum List

Back