This is not TRUE

Ratings from members are not the Hegemony Indulgence-Trophy System, asartis.

And I hope everyone understands that some of the comments here are tongue in cheeck.
That may be true, but some of the trophies do come from gettin' a passel of Thank Yous...

I was awarded a trophy for my first year anniversary??? Seriously. I have been here for almost 6 years had over 14000 posts. Was moderator and admin...and I get the following? Really?

20 Awarded: Oct 9, 2014 Happy 1 Year Anniversary! You've been a registered member for one year
I got the same "award" a while back. We've both been here since 2009. Do you really care?

I was awarded a trophy for my first year anniversary??? Seriously. I have been here for almost 6 years had over 14000 posts. Was moderator and admin...and I get the following? Really?

20 Awarded: Oct 9, 2014 Happy 1 Year Anniversary! You've been a registered member for one year

I note that the trophy system is biased towards newer members with lower post counts. Those of us who have supported the board for years are rather taken for granted.

;)
Oh, come on, boedicca! Your Rating is +10,717....and growing. I think the points work like Frequent Flier Miles...you can turn them in for something worth half as much.

hee hee mine said 'hello sexy'...damn this software must be wicked smaht! :D

I noted pixie gave you a thank you and me a informative

WTF

Just a cuz me smelz bad?
Thank You, Agree and Informative all add up to give your Rating. There is no negative.

I received the "smallest penis on USMB" award.

Yay! I got an award! :)

At the rate I'm going I should be awarded the "Biggest Man Boobs" award in a year or two.
Stay away from the estrogen and steroids.:ack-1:

Done deal! Now if I can work on the Breyer's Natural Vanilla.

I've talked to a couple of other posters who had the same thing happen.
It's called adding more trophies to the database...

I have a trophy wife, can I get an award for that?

I think you owe them more trophies! :D

I think you owe them more trophies! :D
Yeah probably

I have a trophy wife, can I get an award for that?

I HAD a trophy wife ... how 'bout me? Gold-painted, plastic trophy at least?

Ratings from members are not the Hegemony Indulgence-Trophy System, asartis.

And I hope everyone understands that some of the comments here are tongue in cheeck.
That may be true, but some of the trophies do come from gettin' a passel of Thank Yous...
Some Trophy Points are based upon the number ( percentage ) of Thanks we had in our previous software. Thanks to posts percentage.

PixieStix, so good to see you back here, my sweets, and hot poster. Here are some directions in HOW to find out how Trophy Points are distributed and calculated by the new software system. ( I had to explain this to a poster yesterday and I hope I remember )

On the page you find yourself, there will be a large space to the right. Your large Avatar will be there. Click on it. That will take you to a small screen with much information. One of the options on that screen will be called Trophy Points. Click on the AMOUNT showing, not the words. That will take you to a screen where all TPs are explained. :thup:

All this shit on TV about Ebola and radicals Muslims and we're to be worried about USMB trophy points? Sheece!

The quality humor award has been granted to this thread. Smoke them, if you got them.

Forum List

Back